Lucas Greene Academy-The School for the Gamers of Judgement! (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a problem, this is a pretty cool idea. I usually don't do very modern roleplay, so consider me sold.

Just to make sure, we can make our own characters, right?

Ah, alright, alright. Just making sure there weren't any "canon characters" we had to pick from or something.

Full Name: Jason P. Morgan
Nickname(s): Jimmy (In-Game Name: Johnny)
Grade: 10
Birthday: March 30th
Dialogue Color: "So, what you're saying is that we need to kill about sixty other children here, and we get 20 grand? ... The principal must be f8cking insane."
Parents: Paul and Marla Morgan (Both of whom are 40)
Siblings: Andrew Morgan (Older brother, 22 years old)
Family: Birth Family
Closest Friends: Jordan Beach (Best friend from the Junior High he enrolled in) Jessy and John (Neighbours)
Rivals: N/A
Enemies: N/A

"No-one really hates me, people are always just partially annoyed with me."

Appearance:

2013+latest+teen+boys+haircuts+photos.PNG

In-Game Appearance:

1778151-johnnycage_twitter_icon.jpg

"You got Caged!"

Eye Color(s)
: Brown
Hair Color(s): Brown
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 110

"Seriously, I look like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo."

Personality:
Jason is usually a very quiet individual, but is a very vibrant character whenever he does decide to speak up. He has an excellent sense of humour...at least, he seems to think so, as he manages to laugh at all of his own jokes, no matter how good or bad. Even if he can get a bit obnoxious whenever he speaks up, he knows how to keep a mood light, as one of his favourite forms of comedy is the time-tested art of the impression. He doesn't do them very well, but the fact that he does them so horribly is the funny part. Though, just because he likes to act like a class-clown, doesn't mean he doesn't know when to quit. In fact, he's pretty intellectual. Jason has an affinity for music especially, and has a high level of respect for those he's around. And to those he doesn't respect, he treats like a human being at least, and is always courteous. Though Jason is a bit timid to new faces, he often can't find his own way, and practically attaches himself to others, unable to comprehend a life without other people. And, with his size, intelligence, and maturity, he could easily pass off as a student in Grade 12.
Skills: *Knows both French and English
*A logical and strategic thinker
*Level-headed
*Intelligent
*Has very acute senses (Probably the only guy who can read the bottom line of those weird vision-testing charts)
*Excellent memory (not photographic, however)
*Quick reflexes
*Quick feet
*Good at hiding (the secret is silence, something he's really good at)
*Skilled with a sword and board (explained in Hobbies)
*Rather charming, if you can find his bad jokes funny
*Confident
*Silver-tongued
*A decent cook
Hobbies: *LARPing (Live Action Roleplaying)
*RPing (Roleplaying)

"People think I roleplay because I shun my real life. I just roleplay because I think my real life's boring."

*Gaming (Primarily MOBAs, and other team games, with a mix of Mortal Kombat and Sonic the Hedgehog.)
*Judgement!

"Well, that one's a given."

*Watching a sh8t-ton of Youtube videos
*Meditating/Relaxing
*Tuning out to music

"I don't like classical music, I just like the classics. Eye of the Tiger and Rainbow in the Dark is the sh8t."

Phobia(s):

"Just because I like to be alone, doesn't mean I like to be alone all the time."

*Monophobia: The fear of being alone
*Nyctophobia: A fear of the dark (Much more minor than his Monophobia. He can tolerate the dark, but not for too long.)
*Proditiophobia: The fear of betrayal (Even more minor than his Nyctophobia. This fear won't stop him from trusting others, but will hit him hard if treason ever arises.)
*Atychiphobia: The fear of failure (On par with his Monophobia. The main reason why he clings to others, and lives cautiously.)
Anything else you want to add: *Jason is heterosexual
*Jason tends to swear alot
*Jason is the whitest white guy you'll ever meet...save for his incredibly deep voice

"I've perfected the art of 'The Deadpan'."

*Jason's voice is very monotonous, calm, and soothing whenever he isn't cracking a joke

"Now then, I got garrison dailies to finish. Au revoir!"

Stats-
Compassion
: 8/10
Empathy: 10/10
Creativity: 7/10
Mental Flexibility:
Passion/Motivation: 4/10 (Otherwise dictated by the motivation of those he follows)
Education: 9/10
Stamina: 7/10 (Bumps up to an 8 when either running or swimming.)
Physical Strength: 3/10
Battle Skill: 1/10
Initiative: 6/10
Restraint: 10/10
Agility: 6/10
Strategy: 8/10
Teamwork: 5/10 (Once again, dictated by those around him. He works well when given direct orders, and doesn't when he isn't given direct orders.)

Alright then, 'this good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Name: Jason P. Morgan
Nickname(s): Jimmy (In-Game Name: Johnny)
Grade: 10
Birthday: March 30th
Dialogue Color: "So, what you're saying is that we need to kill about sixty other children here, and we get 20 grand? ... The principal must be f8cking insane."
Parents: Paul and Marla Morgan (Both of whom are 40)
Siblings: Andrew Morgan (Older brother, 22 years old)
Family: Birth Family
Closest Friends: Jordan Beach (Best friend from the Junior High he enrolled in) Jessy and John (Neighbours)
Rivals: N/A
Enemies: N/A

"No-one really hates me, people are always just partially annoyed with me."

Appearance:

2013+latest+teen+boys+haircuts+photos.PNG

In-Game Appearance:

1778151-johnnycage_twitter_icon.jpg

"You got Caged!"

Eye Color(s)
: Brown
Hair Color(s): Brown
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 110

"Seriously, I look like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo."

Personality:
Jason is usually a very quiet individual, but is a very vibrant character whenever he does decide to speak up. He has an excellent sense of humour...at least, he seems to think so, as he manages to laugh at all of his own jokes, no matter how good or bad. Even if he can get a bit obnoxious whenever he speaks up, he knows how to keep a mood light, as one of his favourite forms of comedy is the time-tested art of the impression. He doesn't do them very well, but the fact that he does them so horribly is the funny part. Though, just because he likes to act like a class-clown, doesn't mean he doesn't know when to quit. In fact, he's pretty intellectual. Jason has an affinity for music especially, and has a high level of respect for those he's around. And to those he doesn't respect, he treats like a human being at least, and is always courteous. Though Jason is a bit timid to new faces, he often can't find his own way, and practically attaches himself to others, unable to comprehend a life without other people. And, with his size, intelligence, and maturity, he could easily pass off as a student in Grade 12.
Skills: *Knows both French and English
*A logical and strategic thinker
*Level-headed
*Intelligent
*Has very acute senses (Probably the only guy who can read the bottom line of those weird vision-testing charts)
*Excellent memory (not photographic, however)
*Quick reflexes
*Quick feet
*Good at hiding (the secret is silence, something he's really good at)
*Skilled with a sword and board (explained in Hobbies)
*Rather charming, if you can find his bad jokes funny
*Confident
*Silver-tongued
*A decent cook
Hobbies: *LARPing (Live Action Roleplaying)
*RPing (Roleplaying)

"People think I roleplay because I shun my real life. I just roleplay because I think my real life's boring."

*Gaming (Primarily MOBAs, and other team games, with a mix of Mortal Kombat and Sonic the Hedgehog.)
*Judgement!

"Well, that one's a given."

*Watching a sh8t-ton of Youtube videos
*Meditating/Relaxing
*Tuning out to music

"I don't like classical music, I just like the classics. Eye of the Tiger and Rainbow in the Dark is the sh8t."

Phobia(s):

"Just because I like to be alone, doesn't mean I like to be alone all the time."

*Monophobia: The fear of being alone
*Nyctophobia: A fear of the dark (Much more minor than his Monophobia. He can tolerate the dark, but not for too long.)
*Proditiophobia: The fear of betrayal (Even more minor than his Nyctophobia. This fear won't stop him from trusting others, but will hit him hard if treason ever arises.)
*Atychiphobia: The fear of failure (On par with his Monophobia. The main reason why he clings to others, and lives cautiously.)
Anything else you want to add: *Jason is heterosexual
*Jason tends to swear alot
*Jason is the whitest white guy you'll ever meet...save for his incredibly deep voice

"I've perfected the art of 'The Deadpan'."

*Jason's voice is very monotonous, calm, and soothing whenever he isn't cracking a joke

"Now then, I got garrison dailies to finish. Au revoir!"

Stats-
Compassion
: 8/10
Empathy: 10/10
Creativity: 7/10
Mental Flexibility:
Passion/Motivation: 4/10 (Otherwise dictated by the motivation of those he follows)
Education: 9/10
Stamina: 7/10 (Bumps up to an 8 when either running or swimming.)
Physical Strength: 3/10
Battle Skill: 1/10
Initiative: 6/10
Restraint: 10/10
Agility: 4/10
Strategy: 8/10
Teamwork: 5/10 (Once again, dictated by those around him. He works well when given direct orders, and doesn't when he isn't given direct orders.)

Alright then, 'this good?
Yep! And you want him on the "Future of Hope" team right?

Oh, yeah. Forgot to put that on the sheet

Oh, sweet. You guys have started already?

I somehow get the feeling that Jason and Kenshin will get along real well.

Status
Not open for further replies.