Lucas Greene Academy-The School for the Gamers of Judgement! (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm writing my post now, I'm really sorry. I meant to have it up yesterday, but my laptop was being difficult... I think it's time for a virus scan.

I'm writing my post now, I'm really sorry. I meant to have it up yesterday, but my laptop was being difficult... I think it's time for a virus scan.
There's no need to apologize. I understand. Thanks for not forgetting about it :)

I'm so sorry, but I think I need to drop out of this.

So, since they dropped out is our group going to be 5 people? Or are you gonna wait for someone to take their place? Or, will that other male character that was just created be put into our group?

So, since they dropped out is our group going to be 5 people? Or are you gonna wait for someone to take their place? Or, will that other male character that was just created be put into our group?
If @parkpyro is alright with it, then their character can replace Poly's character.

Would it be okay to stay with the red rabbits as a protagonist?
Or would you prefer if i move?

I think I would prefer to stay as the protagonists enemy. If that's okay with everyone.

Okay so in order to prevent this Thread, and the thread I started from collapsing on itself..does anyone want to take the final spot?

(If no one wants to I'd be happy to if everyone's all right with it)

Status
Not open for further replies.