Lucas Greene Academy-The School for the Gamers of Judgement! (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be posting tonight. Sorry, I hadn't realized it was my turn.

Yeah I am, it looks really interesting. Would it be possible to be someone outside the group? Or not? since all the group spaces seem full

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I am, it looks really interesting. Would it be possible to be someone outside the group? Or not? since all the group spaces seem full
Someone outside of the group...

Hm..let me think about it..I'll try to give you an answer by the end of the day, so please keep watch of this tag.

@parkpyro

My apologies for making you wait for the reply I fell asleep. Anyways I did come down to a idea...at least three.

First Idea: the story will focus on two other teams: The red rabbits (Not entirely a lot focus for the first part..but after (I think...) first game we see more of them because of Alice's change of personality. The second team is the venom snipers..who are the Future of Hope's rival's and enemies in the game. (Will see them here and there..not an entire lot unless in the real game starts).

Second Idea: The second idea you may/may not like. One word: Stray. Strays are people that recently joined Judgement! And don't have a team, thus they are placed as an added member to make seven in a group.

Third idea: Teacher/Assistant/Secretary/Any sort of adult that helps out both Toki (the main antagonist) and the Future of Hope (The main Protaginists). However, This person does this in secret and keeps his/her two worlds apart (the one that helps Toki and the other that helps the Future of Hope.)

I'll leave the decision up to you, I apologize again for making you wait ^^;

Thank you, and no problem about the wait. I think the idea of a stray might be cool. I will have a Cs up soon

Full Name: Jackson Ventor
Nickname(s): Jack
In-game name:
Jack the Ripper
Grade: 11th
Birthday
: july 10th
Dialogue Color: "I've waited all my life for this opportunity"
Parents
: Father: Adam Ventor
Mother: Juliet Hitch
step father: John Hitch
Siblings: step brother: Harry Hitch
Family: birth family father but mother is divorced
Closest Friends: doesn't really have any inside or outside of the school
Rivals: step brother Harry
Enemies: again step brother Harry
Appearance:
QrO0e1f.png

In-Game Appearance:
3546ee36181084e608bca2fc7e1ec003.jpg

Eye Color(s)
: Crimson in game: mix matched right red and left blue
Hair Color(s): black both in game and out game
Height: 5ft 11
Weight: 150lbs
Personality:
From a very young age jack was influenced by his father. And not in a good way. At the age of one his father and mother got divorced after his father found her cheating when he got back from work. His father worked in the SAS, and was known for being a sick bastard. Unfortunately none of that changed when he got home, and with jack's mother gone there was nothing to stop him doing what ever he wanted to Jack. It's not that he was abusive or sexually attracted to boys. It was that he loved to experiment with people. So from the age of one Jack became his test subject up until he was 16. In that time he forced jack to train none stop everyday, in many different things. By the end of it he made his own son into a efficient killing machine. Teaching him manly how to fight with knives and how to hide them on his body at all times. Because of this Jack heartless, but not emotionless. No, Jack loves the thrill of the hunt he loves every second of the fight. Jack's thirst for blood and violence is almost unreal.
Skills
:
-Concealing weapons
-Knife handling and knife combat
-Hand to hand combat
-Avery strong and agile
Hobbies:
-Training
-Gaming
- Watching/reading anything action based
Phobia(s):
-Is cautious around older people
-failing a task given to him

Anything else you want to add: is always carrying at least 1 knife on him at all times. Even if it is just a small pen knife. If he sees someone as a leader like figure he will do pretty much anything they tell him to.
Stats-
Compassion
: 5/10
Empathy: 1/10
Creativity: 6/10
Mental Flexibility: 3/10
Passion/Motivation: 9/10
Education: 5/10
Stamina: 9/10
Physical Strength: 10/10
Battle Skill: 10/10
Initiative: 6/10
Restraint: 1/10
Agility: 7/10 (Increases to 10/10 when all knives are used up)
Strategy: 8/10
Teamwork: 2/10

• Love
Reactions: Brea
Full Name: Jackson Ventor
Nickname(s): Jack
In-game name:
Jack the Ripper
Grade: 11th
Birthday
: july 10th
Dialogue Color: "I've waited all my life for this opportunity"
Parents: Father: Adam Ventor
Mother: Juliet Hitch
step father: John Hitch
Siblings: step brother: Harry Hitch
Family: birth family father but mother is divorced
Closest Friends: doesn't really have any inside or outside of the school
Rivals: step brother Harry
Enemies: again step brother Harry
Appearance:
QrO0e1f.png

In-Game Appearance:
3546ee36181084e608bca2fc7e1ec003.jpg

Eye Color(s)
: Crimson in game: mix matched right red and left blue
Hair Color(s): black both in game and out game
Height: 5ft 11
Weight: 150lbs
Personality: From a very young age jack was influenced by his father. And not in a good way. At the age of one his father and mother got divorced after his father found her cheating when he got back from work. His father worked in the SAS, and was known for being a sick bastard. Unfortunately none of that changed when he got home, and with jack's mother gone there was nothing to stop him doing what ever he wanted to Jack. It's not that he was abusive or sexually attracted to boys. It was that he loved to experiment with people. So from the age of one Jack became his test subject up until he was 16. In that time he forced jack to train none stop everyday, in many different things. By the end of it he made his own son into a efficient killing machine. Teaching him manly how to fight with knives and how to hide them on his body at all times. Because of this Jack heartless, but not emotionless. No, Jack loves the thrill of the hunt he loves every second of the fight. Jack's thirst for blood and violence is almost unreal.
Skills:
-Concealing weapons
-Knife handling and knife combat
-Hand to hand combat
-Avery strong and agile
Hobbies:
-Training
-Gaming
- Watching/reading anything action based
Phobia(s):
-Is cautious around older people
-failing a task given to him

Anything else you want to add: is always carrying at least 1 knife on him at all times. Even if it is just a small pen knife. If he sees someone as a leader like figure he will do pretty much anything they tell him to.
Stats-
Compassion
: 5/10
Empathy: 1/10
Creativity: 6/10
Mental Flexibility: 3/10
Passion/Motivation: 9/10
Education: 5/10
Stamina: 9/10
Physical Strength: 10/10
Battle Skill: 10/10
Initiative: 6/10
Restraint: 1/10
Agility: 7/10 (Increases to 10/10 when all knives are used up)
Strategy: 8/10
Teamwork: 2/10
Well he's..Something.. Looks like Elliot and him might get along XD.

Yeah it definitely looks like the have something in common XD

Yeah it definitely looks like the have something in common XD
Oh yes XD

So, I'm assuming your lovely character Jackson shall be with the rest of the "Future of Hope" members? Or will he be on another team?

What are the other groups?
There are two other groups I talked about; the Red Rabbits and the Venom Snipers. There are other characters and groups, but they are considered NPCs.

I think it might be interesting if he was part of red rabbits.

Status
Not open for further replies.