Loving One Direction (Four female spots open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I guess that's cool." he chuckled. The bell rang and he stood with Zayne taking his book bag. "You coming Popsicle?" Harry raised a brow waiting on her as Zayne quickly left the room.

"Stop calling me that" Poppy whined as she went bright red and followed him out of the class. She then side as she heard a deep voice say her name and the guy who was desperately trying to be with her wrapped his arms around her waist "No not now go away" She growled angrily.

Harry raised a brow at the male but stayed silent as the rest of the guys joined them.

"Guess what!" Niall was excited. He was as jumpy at a puppy.

"What?" Zayne and Louis asked at the same time.

"We got a gig at the local zoo Sunday!" He shouted.

Harry chuckled. "Ok? Are you seariously that excited over animals? Grow up man, were Seniors here."
Some of the boys nodded in agreement.
"Do you know who will be there?"
They were all silent. Kellin Quin and Sleeping with Sirens!"
Harry blinked. The boys had always like the group but had never met them. Now this was there dream come true.
"Holy Shit! Im so siked! Just imagine!" Niall blabbered on.

Once Poppy had managed to get him to leave she turned back to Harry to see his friends had arrived and she smiled at Louis and blew him a cheeky kiss.

Louis smirked putting a arm around her shoulders. "Hey you." he winked. He leaned down and pecked her cheek. Harry felt a tinge of jealousy but shrugged it off. She was just his friends. Why was he reacting this way?

Poppy smiled as he kissed her cheek and she chuckled "Hey" She said smilung and caught a glimpse of Harry slightly jealous look.

They started out the door and a limo waited outside the school for the boys. "See ya Monday!" Louis called as they all got into the car. Harry sighed. It had been a long day. He was the last to walk towards the limo

Poppy walked out of the school and smiled at Harry "Remeber to come to the party tomorrow okay" She reminded him with a smile before driving home herself.

The Next Day..

Louis had drove in his car with Harry Liam and Niall with him in the large jeep. Zayne had rode his motorcycle. They pulled into the driveway to the sound of music. It was a great sound, really. Harry stretched and yawned. They dragged him out of bed for this. It better be a damn good party.

Poppy stumbled out of the house drunk when she heard a car pull up outside and she went over to Louis and flung her arms around his neck "You came!" She chimed and looked at Harry and went over to him and cupped his cheeks "Come on its a good party!" She slurred and took a hold of his hand and led him inside.

Harry flushed. "Uh..o-okay." he muttered being dragged along.

Poppy got to where she had left her drinks and poured him one and passed it too him "I want you to have fun!" She slurred to him "Your too hot to not have fun" She said with a giggle.

Poppy got to where she had left her drinks and poured him one and passed it too him "I want you to have fun!" She slurred to him "Your too hot to not have fun" She said with a giggle.
Harry took the drink just to satisfy her but didn't sip any of it.
"Uh..poppy..maybe you've had too much. You wanna get out of here? So you and I can hang out?" He put a hand on her shoulder putting his cup down. The music was making his head pound and the smell of alcohol and sweaty body's made it worst.

Poppy pouted "I have not I need more!" She slurred with a giggle and looked at him when he spoke to her "We can leave" She said with a giggle and took a hold of his hand again.

Poppy pouted "I have not I need more!" She slurred with a giggle and looked at him when he spoke to her "We can leave" She said with a giggle and took a hold of his hand again.
Harry followed thanking silently.

Poppy only lived down the road and she walked into her house and her family where out anyway so that's why she went home with him. She smiled and took him to her room and fell onto her bed giggling "Isn't alcohol great?" She asked giggling.

"Yea I can see that.." he was getting turned on from the very thought of doing..things. With her that were fun. But he wouldn't take advantage of her. He ran his fingers through his hair. Her parents weren't here so she'd been planning this. He had to leave before she seduced him to do something bad..i mean he liked her..but he didn't want to take her virginity unless he knew her better.
"Welll im gonna split." he sat on the bed patting her leg. "You okay?"

Poppy only lived down the road and she walked into her house and her family where out anyway so that's why she went home with him. She smiled and took him to her room and fell onto her bed giggling "Isn't alcohol great?" She asked giggling.

Poppy looked at him with sad eyes "Your leaving?" She asked and sighed but looked at him as he patted her leg and she frowned, it was way to friendly to her liking "So you took me out of the party early just to leave me on my own?" She asked and was hurt a little by this.

"Youre drunk Popsicle. Im not trying to leave you alone.." he pulled her into his arms sighing softly. "I actually..really like you." he blushed. "But I want to take it slow... Maybe we can go on a date tomorrow? Ill pick you up in the morning." he played with her hair

Poppy smiled as he pulled her into his grip and she cuddled into him "Mmmm I like you too" She mumbled quietly and sleepily "A date sounds nice" She said and yawned "Stay here instead and cuddle me" She whispered quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.