Loving One Direction (Four female spots open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry pulled away closing his eyes and then he sat on the edge of the bed pulling his pants on and picking up his phone.
"Hey the guys have been texting and calling. We have a photo shoot. Wanna drive me over?" He asked laying on his back

Poppy nodded "Sure when is it?" She asked and started gutting ready.

"In ten minute. I forgot because I was with my girlfriend." he chuckled at the name. He could get use to this. Then he frowned. "And about the shoot..you don't mind if there are models there right? Theyre kinda taking photos with us" He put his shirt on then rolled onto the bed to look at her as she got dressed. Damnit. Why was she such a turn on? He flushed

Poppy giggled at him chuckling at the name before shaking her head "No of course not, your just doing your job, anyway I doubt these girls are gunna be kissing you or anything, are they?" She asked softly as she washed her face.

"No but, they are kind of competitive..they like to play these little games to hurt other girls..just be careful. " He said softly combing his finger through his hair

Poppy frowned at him, she wasn't at all worried "Babe I can cut those girls with a glare, I think I should be fine" She said giggling and kissed his lips again gently before taking a hold of his hand because she was ready.

"Lets go then." he laughed following her lead

Once at the studio Poppy walked in behind him and smiled at Louis "Hey, I was just giving him a lift" She said smiling and gave him a kiss on the cheek "You alright?" She asked softly.

Louis smirked. "Oh wow..where were you two last night?"

Niall coughed and Zayne howled.

"Youre all sick." Harry murmured blushing. "Yea im fine."

Poppy shook her head laughing "I was very drunk and as a gentleman would do, he assorted me home and stayed the night" She said smiling sweetly before giving his hand a squeeze and laughed at the howling "Oh shush"

"Thanks." He murmured.

"I think there is looove in the air." Niall sang heading toward the shoot with the rest of the guys laughing. Harry followed dragging her beside him.

Poppy followed even though she didn't know what she was doing and she stood close to both Harry and Louis, feeling instantly uncomfortable at the models who where glaring her down from head to toe "I don't like it" She murmured feeling slightly sick to her stomach.

"Ill take you to the dressing room and you can stay there." Harry murmured softly in her ear as they made their way towards the room

Poppy smiled as he took her away and she played with his hands once they got there "Do you think those girls are perfect?" She asked biting her lip anxiously, she never felt insecure but they where models and him being who he was scared her because his celebrity status might change their relationship status and she already liked it just as it was.

"Not as much as you." he smiled sitting on the couch and pulling her onto his lap. "Hey guys who are we shooting with anyway?"

"Couple of new models." Zayne shrugged

"I heard Taylor was here." Niall wiggled his brows

Harry paled and gulped.

"Oh shit.." Louis sighed

Poppy smiled happily at what he said before frowning "Isn't she the crazy ex girlfriend of yours who's still madly in love with you and is obsessed with yoou?" She asked with a frown.

"Pretty much." Zayne laughed.

"Yea, she finds any opportunity to bother him.." Louis sighed looking to his best friend.

"She writes crazy songs about me..its kinda creepy. She scares me.." Harry murmured pulling his girlfriend closer against him.

"She scares all of us.." Liam murmured and all the boys shivered

Poppy frowned "So I take it I'm gunna be her next target" She said with a gulp and cuddled into her boyfriend closely and clung onto him.

"We wont let her mess with you." Harry kissed her head softly.

Louis chuckled. "Wow. Ya think?"

Poppy was still quite anxious about it and she froze as the girl walked in "Hi' Poppy said trying to be nice to the girl to not get on her bad side and she looked at Louis anxious who was sitting opposite from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.