Loving One Direction (Four female spots open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"But your parents...." Ethan muttered rubbing her back and brushing his nose to her ear

Poppy smiled at what Harry was doing and shrugged "They've gone away for the weekend" She whispered quietly and felt so safe and loved under his touch and she barely even knew him very well.

"Well alright." He smiles (labtops dying. Brb)

Poppy smiled and got undressed into a baggy top and took her makeup off before she smiled at him "You can sleep in your boxers if you want I won't mind" She said still slurring her words slightly and curled into the covers and looked rather cute.

Reactions: Karuko_TheShifter
"yea. Im good. " Harry laid beside her. "So..i can call you my girlfriend now..right?"

Poppy cuddled into him quite happily and shook her head "No, you have to ask me to be your girlfriend first" She said softly and rested her lips on the skin of his neck peacefully.

"Well, will you be my girlfriend Popsicle?" he asked playing with her hair. He kicked his shoes off to get more comfortable

Poppy looked at him and smiled, nodding "Sure" She said smiling at him happily.

"Okay girlfriend. Get some sleep." he smiled rubbing her head

Poppy smiled and leaned up, gently kissing him on the lips before pulling away and cuddling into him to go to sleep.

Harry smiled lightly and blushing before pulling the cover over him throwing his shirt off to the side and wrapping his arms around her pulling her closer against his chest. He buried his face in her hair before falling asleep. His phone buzzed beside them as the guys texted him.

The next morning Poppy woke up and groaned at the awful sick feeling rising in her. She then looked to see who she was buried into and smiled softly to herself as she remembered. She looked to the side and checked her phone to see loads of texts from her friends asking where she was.

Harry snored lightly hanging half off the bed and half on his arm wrapped around one pillow. He was snoring very loud like a bear or something. His hair was ruffled and messy

Poppy gently pulled him back into her bed and cuddles him into the cover and giggling at his snoring as she rested her head on his chest contently.

Reactions: Karuko_TheShifter
Poppy gently pulled him back into her bed and cuddles him into the cover and giggling at his snoring as she rested her head on his chest contently.
Harry grumbled sleepily pulling he against him and began snoring again into her hair. His hair was ruffled from sleep. His shirt was still off from the night before and so was his pants now.

Poppy smile and gently graced his lips with a gentle kiss before closing her eyes to go back to sleep and cuddling closely into him. She felt so happy and content. No other guy had ever had the power to make her feel this way. She was finally happy in a guys arms and she didn't want to ever move from them.

Harry grumbled finally waking up and rolled so she was on top of him. He yawned and stretched tiredly. "Hey you.." he murmured snuggling her close. He kissed her head then all over her face. "Sleep well?'

Poppy smiled as she rolled onto of him and she nodded "Perfectly baby you?" She asked softly before giggling at the kisses on her face. She looked down at him and smiled before gently placing her lips against his for a soft kiss.

Harry flushed kissing her back his hands lingering to her waist as he climbed over her deepening it even more.

Poppy smiled happily as he climbed over her and she let him deepen the kiss more gladly, fireworks exploding inside of her she felt ecstatic, noone had ever kissed her like he could. This was passion in its highest form.

Status
Not open for further replies.