Love's Drug

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lupin looked as he come in "We did go out it's just Greyback came and said he had a tracker on Tonks and could find her where she went if it was out in the open, he can't track her here but, it's at the base of her neck, we didn't know if you knew how to get it out" he said as he showed Moody where it was on her neck

Moody cursed under his breath as he looked at the lump where the tracker was. "Bloody werewolf.... you'll have to stay in from now on, because I am almost positive that removing that would damage her." Tonks' face went pale, and she felt light-headed all of a sudden

Lupin bit his lip as he heard Moody cursed under his breath "What, you can't do it at all and get it out without damaging her" he asked with a sigh and looked at Tonks "Love, you've gone pale"

Tonks quickly sat back down on the sofa, and put her head in her hands as she tried to stop her head from spinning. She would have to be trapped inside from now on? She would go mental.

Moody sighed. "Either I can try to get it out, and risk permanently damaging her, or I can leave it there, and she stays in this Headquarters the whole time."

Lupin took Belinda from Tonks as she put her head in her hands and even he let out a big sigh at the risk "But she need to go out, to get air and that, he can't stay in a protected area for the rest of her life, she will go insane without some air to her"

"This house has a yard out back, which is still covered by the Secrecy Charm." Moody suggested.

Lupin sighed and nodded "As long as you keep it covered by the charm and at least then, she can get some fresh air and so can Belinda but she is going to get bored of this house"

Moody sighed. "I'm sorry it has to be this way, but I think that you would rather she just stays here, rather than I damage her in trying to get the tracker out."

Lupin sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair and held Belinda in his arms and nodded "I guess you are right, i would rather her stay in here than possiably being damaged by you taking it out"

Tonks lay back on the sofa, and took deep breaths to calm herself before she spoke, "I'll be fine with it in, just as long as I stay inside." She softly murmured. "I just want to be with you."

Lupin looked as Belinda struggled in his arms and he put her down on the ground before going over to Tonks "And you will always be with me, you can get married to me once you are divorced"

She curled up next to him, and rested her head on his shoulder. "The sooner the better." Tonks smiled a little at that amazing thought. She reached around her neck, and pulled her necklace out from her shirt. On the end of the silver chain was the engagement ring that Lupin had gave her the day of her birthday. "I've never ever taken it off."

Lupin smiled as he wrapped his arm around her and kissed the top of her head "Mmmhmm, then you can be Mrs Lupin" he said smiling and watched as she took her necklace off and he smiled as he took a hold of the engagment ring on the end "Can i put it back on your finger again" he asked with a smile as he ran his thumb over the ring

"Yeah." She undid the fastening on the back of the necklace and slid the ring off. She handed it to Lupin with a smile.

He smiled a wide grin as she took the ring off and he took it with a smile and kissed the ring before getting her finger and kissed each one with a smile before he slid the ring onto her ring finger with a smile​

"As soon as possible I want to marry you." She softly whispered. "And I want to raise our family with you."

Lupin smiled and nodded "We can marry as soon as we can Tonks" he said and smiled "Don't you mean to raise and look after Belinda at the moment, that is if you want more kids"

"Maybe in the future. I mean, we've already seen that being a werewolf isn't genetic, so we could have more kids later in life." Tonks smiled.

Lupin nodded with a smile "yeah I'm glad it isn't genetic either and our kids will be fine and will most Lilly be witches and wizards" he said smiling "so in the future we can have more kids"

"The only downer is that I have to stay in here." She sighed, "But I'm sure I could find things to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.