Love's Drug

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lupin looked at him when he came up with a deal and he glanced at Tonks and knew she would be able to keep quiet until dinner and nodded "That's a deal and then you can't talk about anything related to what we do in our 'Little wolf den' as you just called it"

James smirked. "If she makes one sound from that mouth, then the deal is broken, and I get full rein over all my comments from now on, with you not hitting me for them."

Lupin raised an eyebrow "That's cheating then because you are going to try and say everything you can to make Tonks talk or make a sound from her mouth" he said frowning

"You better hope she can keep her mouth shut then." James chuckled, but frowned when Tonks hit him over the head with a spoon. "Hey!"

Lupin shook his head "Cheating" he growled and laughed when Tonks hit him "Well you just said i couldn't hit you, so you know, i'm not going to stop her" he said smiling

Tonks grinned and stuck her tongue out at James. She couldn't speak, for threat of completely embarrassing herself with James' comments, but she could do things like hit him.

He frowned. "Not fair."

Lupin smiled and sat back in the chair he was in and keeping one arm around Belinda's waist "Life isn't fair sometimes and also you're cheating anyway"

"Exactly how am I cheating? Cheating would be casting a Blibbering charm on Tonks so she blabbered nonsense, and therefore breaking the deal. I am not doing that, so I am not cheating." James frowned and pointed out.

Lupin shrugged "But in a way you are because if you start saying things to her that will get her angry or anything like that then of course she will make a noise but at least you aren't using a spell or anything"

Tonks suddenly had an idea, and she picked up her wand from the table. With a quick flick of her wrist, words formed in the air above them, "Exactly - don't even think about it, James Potter." She smirked; this was going to be a piece of cake even though she couldn't speak.

Lupin watched as Tonks got her want from the table and starting writing and he smiled because that was actually smart of her to think of, he never would of thought of it "You can still speak but write it instead" he said smiling and kissed her cheek

Tonks nodded, and smiled. She sat back, folding her arms across her chest, and grinned at James.

"You'll not be able to keep that up..." He sang, grinning. "You'll end up cracking at some point."

Lupin smiled and shook his head "She will keep it up, i know she will" he said smiling and cleaned Belinda's hands with the ink on it "You get so messy baby girl" he said smiling and kissed the top of her head

After a while more, Moodly apparated in, and looked around. "Ah, Potter, Black. You are both here - good. The meeting is on security issues today, so make sure you are on time this time." He frowned a bit, but then raised an eyebrow as he noticed Tonks' not speaking. "What's up with Pinky over there?"

Lupin looked up at Moody as he apparated him but carried on cleaning Belinda's hands with the ink on and frowned that Moody called Tonk's pinky "Moody she has a name and it's Tonks, she isn't allowed to speak, it's a deal with prongs"

"I don't want to know." Moody rolled his eyes. "Anyway, meeting starts in half an hour, so everyone's going to be coming in and out until then."

Lupin shrugged at what he said and nodded "Okay, i will sent them to the meeting room then when they come here" he said with a small smile and finally got the ink off of Belinda's hands

"Just remember to keep your little girl out of the way." Moody continued. "She can't be wandering around when wizards and witches are apparating in all over the place."

Lupin looked at Moody "What do you expect me to do Moody, she stays in the same places day after day and she's getting bored of it, i'm not keeping her out of the way today"

"It's for her own safety as well as the sake of the meetings. She'll get stepped on if she's wandering around while people are coming in and out like that." Moody shot back, "Just keep her downstairs and everyone'll be fine."

Status
Not open for further replies.