Loveability(Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Takani Watashi

Spectra has just finished eating her ramen,to dispose of it,she made her way down the stairs heading to the kitchen.As she took the stairs,Spectra heard some unwanted noise from downstairs.
At first ,it was just rattling,then the nose grew louder and before she knew it she could hear the front door breaking followed by steps of some thug looking men invading her house.The men had weapons in hand,they made there way into the house smacking everything in site​

Reactions: Cea Drago
Spectra eyes widened as she heard the commotion, She never been in this situation before but as she was frozen at the top of her steps the smacking of objects crashing into walls and onto the floor made her run quickly and quietly to her room, trying not to make too much noise as she hurried and barricaded her door she took the number for Zachary her Fathers Doctor and put it into her phone as she grabbed a small purse and dialed his number unlocking the Window.
@Tooru

@Takani Watashi
Zachary

Zachary was drinking coffee sitting on the sofa when his phone rang;He sighted reaching out to it.
"Today is supposed to be a free day-the hell is up with this ringing"
He looked at the number
'oh-is he bake home'
He wondered if the father was the one who would pick up
"Yo"
He said casually waiting for a response from whoever this was.​

tumblr_m2e6adSGmu1rtropro1_1280.jpg
Spectra was panting heavily but trying to stay as quiet as she could, "H-Hello...There are People in the house...And..and they have weapons-"She spoke but then she heard men talking and running up the stairs. Spectra soon then went to her window and started to unlock it and kick out the screen, before she started to climb out her window she closed it from the outside as she keep the phone to her ear running downtown hoping no one in that house saw her. Her speaker to her phone was starting to mess up as she couldn't hear the man too clearly as she was running but her legs was getting tired as she tripped over a rock injuring her ankle. She was able to lean onto a building for support.
@Tooru

@Takani Watashi

"Spectra..."
He heard her heavy panting and stood up in his place.She explained her situation to him as briefly as she could for she was still cut up in this situation.
"okay- CALM DOWN-get out of there and ill come pick you up from wherever your are-u-u aint hurt are you?"
Zachary had already sent his slippers flying to a random corner slipping his feet into some outdoor sandles.
"If you are-it doesn't matter,Ill fix you"

tales-of-graces-sophie-tales-of-graces.1155a865f284f7d52c64054f262ae89d-14520.jpg
Spectra heard the last part and was able to give out the location she was at as people were walking buy not even realizing the scared, confused and injured girl who was sitting down. She had tears in her eyes for she never had this happen to her, she was very scared and shaken as her ankle was killing her making her want her father to come out and hug her how he always did when she was scared of thunder and lighting. Spectra then hung up her phone as she just looked at the ground, but she couldn't let people see her like this for she made a promise to her late mother to keep smiling no matter what, so she wiped her eyes and put on a smile acting if her ankle wasn't bothering her at all.
@Tooru

large.jpg
A woman dressed in scrubs walked over to her with a clipboard and tapped her on the shoulder. "The patient may have visitors now. I'll take you to him." Emilia shot up out of her seat as the woman turned on her heels and headed towards the room he was situated in. "Here you are miss. We can discuss insurance at another moment." The woman scurried off as she opened the door. "Matsu? How are you feeling?" Emilia grabbed one of the nearby chairs and pulled it up to the bed so she could sit with him. "I hope you're alright. How did you even end up like this in the first place..?"

@Takani Watashi

Satsuki-natsuki-shinomiya-34687735-375-500.png
Mastu was surprised to see the girl come into the room, he was looking out at the city that he mostly hated for being so mono-toned to him. As he turned to see the girl he tried to smile for once since she did help him out and as he did he looked at her with a bright smile which hurt his cheeks. "I'll be alright thanks to you and well I don't have the best reputation.

large.jpg
Emilia smiled seeing how he sounded fine. "I'm just glad I could help you out." She felt more at ease now that she knew his life wasn't in any potential danger anymore. His words ran through her mind faster than she could process it. "A bad reputation? You seem like a nice guy.. I don't see why you would have one." That fact left her rather dumbfounded since she couldn't understand how a nice-looking guy could have such a bad reputation. It was so uncommon in her opinion that she didn't consider it possible.

@Takani Watashi

Lacey Bellrose

image-jpg.51452

Lacey continued to drag Hisae along as she replied,

"Ok so now you have three missions, to learn how to dress, learn how to make yourself seem less like yourself when your staking out, and to catch students. Oh and what do you know they're all hand in hand with one another!"

She exclaimed faking her enthusiasm. She linked arms with Hisae to be sure that the Raven haired individual could keep up with her. She looked at the girl as she continued to drag her through the streets,

"So not only are you and I going shopping but I'll help you out with catching students ok."

She mumbled hoping Hisae was willing to compromise. She didn't exactly hate Hisae but she wasn't liking her classmate too much lately because the dark haired individual failed to understand why Lacey refused to wear the same thing as the others. She hoped that maybe if she took Hisae shopping and helped Hisae see a bit more of her world then maybe she would be able to loosen up a bit. The two had finally reached the fashion district when Lacey's face brightened up, she raced to the first store she saw and took Hisae inside. She quickly raced over to the clothing racks and tore a series of outfits from the racks and handed them to Hisae before excitedly saying,

"Try on all of those!!!"

(@Lyra Meiko , sorry for my late reply! And I hope everyone had a pleasant holiday!!!)

• Love
Reactions: Lyra Meiko
Kazeoto.Kirito.full.1160716.jpg

(( @Whisper , It's totally okay! I've been a little busy anyways these past few days.))

Hisae could not help but bite on her own bottom lip slightly. Their arms were linked and Hisae wanted to save her energy for an actual chase, so she did not fight Lacey. However, she was not too fond of the idea of shopping either. Hisae thought that it was a waste of time, being that Hisae didn't have any more than twenty dollars in her wallet.

"Well I can't say that I will enjoy this but I guess it isn't very harmful either...this is sort of like studying right? I'm gonna study the mind of people who don't follow the order of school?" She asked, tilting her head slightly before she was pulled into the shopping district and into some girly store. Her face seemed to light up a bit as well when Lacey apathetically explained that this would help with catching students.

"Hmm, well maybe you are right. I'm sure a lot of girls from school hang out here." She pondered on the idea for a minute before being pushed into a dressing room with lots of clothes. It was all so unfamiliar to her. Hisae's fashion consisted of two things. She had her school uniform and then a t-shirt jean shorts combo. Of course she had different t-shirts, but to any occasion she would wear one of those two things. There was also a third outfit for when she was undercover, that was the outfit that she was currently wearing.

Hisae looked at all of the pieces with a bit of fear. They seemed like the type of things that she would scold other students for wearing. Would she be a hypocrite for trying some of it on? Lacey wouldn't let her out unless she did...

Many conflicting thoughts were running through Hisae's mind. She folded up her old clothes carefully and then pulled on one of the girly outfits. It was a short pink skirt with a laced top of a lighter shade of pink. When she came out, she looked kind of stiff and awkward. In fact, very stiff and awkward.

"Well? I don't think this really suits me very much, it's not very comfortable." She said, averting her eyes and shrugging her shoulders.

68d059ff5fb9115711686d1687efc596.jpg

~Kora~18~The Suicidal~
Kora sighed as she finished up her song, packing away her guitar and a few tips that some person gave her, thinking she was homeless or something. She sighed and pulled on her guitar, knowing that it would be time for her therapy soon. Her aunt thought it would be a good idea to see someone about her feelings after she found out she tried to kill herself and ended up in the E.R. She let out a soft sigh, looking up at the grey clouds with a dull expression. "Here's to another day in the life of hell." She said as she slowly walked forwards and towards the building. Soon enough, she was standing in front of it. Finding herself early, she leaned against the wall and waited, her guitar in hand.​

{OOC: Oh shoot...Im not sure anymore where we are... Anyone could really quickly sum me up what their characters are doing in which part of Futurropia?? In OOC of course (please tag) }

Satsuki-natsuki-shinomiya-34687735-375-500.png
Matsu looked at her, "Thanks again and since you helped me I'm not letting you see that side, but if you do see me next time i probably won't be pleasant." he said with a straight face as he looked back out the window, on the table was some nice looking glasses with clear shades that someone had left. He hated that this was the only time he would be able to come out; when his glasses are off but he was there to protect Mitsu no matter what. He didn't see the glasses as he was too busy looking out the window.
@innocent devil

Reactions: hero.ic
large.jpg
Emilia tilted her head slightly, confused with what he said. "How do you know you would be in a bad mood the next time you see me? That's not necessarily something you can predict. I'm sure you can be happy if you simply chose to be." She swept the loose strands of her bangs back behind her ear with her hand. "Just try to think of all the positives when you get upset instead of being all glum." Her overly-nice demeanor was a bit overdone or at least that was what she was thinking. It would be rude to be mean and by the looks of it he could honestly snap her in half if she angered him.

Matsu looked at her as if considering on what she was saying because that would be true if that was him but he knows that he has people that want him dead and all that but he don't care for these were people who had hurt him or said they would. "Just to let you know My whole personality changes only when i have glasses on and His name is Mitsu who is my brother, I come out whenever his glasses come off for i am his evil half of a brother. Whatever you do don't mention my name to him." he said looking at her with a serious face, he then saw the glasses that was on the table. "If you don't believe me put the glasses on me and see how happy this can be." he said looking straight at her.
@innocent devil

large.jpg
Emilia leaned over his body and grabbed the glasses off the table. "So if I put these glasses on you.. You'll be your brother?" She slowly placed the glasses on his face and adjusted them. "Do you feel any different?" She didn't quite understand the concept of him becoming another person who is completely unaware of the other. It wasn't something she had encountered before. So now his name is Mitsu? I think they're twins or something..

Shinomiya.Natsuki.full.756195.jpg
Mistu was blinking several times as he looked around wondering how he got her but then he saw Emilia and he couldn't help but smile happily. "KAWAII!! Your like a Cherry Blossom Fairy." he said Super happily as he hugged her. "But um...I have to ask what happened, why am i in the hospital." he looked at her as he tilted his head. "Oh yeah Im Mitsu Shinomaya." he said with a bright smile.

large.jpg
A slight blush formed on her face when he called her that. It was very unorthadox yet sweet of him to say. "A cherry blossom fairy..?" Emilia froze as he hugged her from being overwhelmed with his complete transformation. "It's nice to meet you Mitsu. I'm Emilia Kaulifa." She flashed a wide grin as she was now out of her daze and accepting the fact that this was really happening. "You see.. I brought you here. You got hurt so I took you to the hospital so they can make you better." She pointed down towards his ribs so he can see for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.