Loveability(Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
McKenzie 'Mickey' James, Yellow
~The Stalker~
tumblr_n94bwezQJ71qddbj7o2_500.gif

McKenzie was on Cloud Nine when Damon agreed to go out with him. He threw his arms in the air with a cheer, joyfulness oozing from every pore in his body. In the heat of the moment, he lunged at his best friend and brought his arms down, capturing him in his embrace and pressing close against him. He gave him a squeeze as he cheered, "Yay~!"

Mickey then let go of him and bounced over to his Chucks, eagerly slipping them on and tying them swiftly, fingers a blur. As he was about to put on his other shoe, he heard Damon say something about a break and frowned slightly. Every time the older male took a 'break' he would always end up weaseling his way out of whatever they were suppose to be doing. Watching Damon lay down, he sat in a seat next to him, eyeing him like a hawk. "Five minutes. After five, we're going out," the blond said in a determined tone, relaxing in his seat but highly alert of the time. He could only hope that he didn't fall asleep while waiting. Then they definitely wouldn't go out.

[It's okay. My posts are pretty short, too.]

Damon, Green
tumblr_inline_mw3rysFSAN1rsn6h2.gif

The boy quickly fell asleep when McKenzie sat next to him, it was kind of creepy when he first met him and he did that, but he had got use to it. Damon had a dream about the incident with his sister, where she ran across the road and was hit by a teen texting while driving. Which had him sweat a lot, but something was different. In the dream, he woke up back in his living room, suddenly his sister appeared and her eyes started bleeding black. The boy then woke up opening his eye, then closing it immediately after opening it.

(sorry for the very short post, had nothing else to post)

Aria felt something in her hand as he placed his hand in hers and stuck something two them. She raised a questioning brow, looking at the number. But as she looked back to the man, she could see him gushing tears in front of her. She felt something bite at her heart as she looked at him cry and she placed a hand on the man's shoulder. "Look, I may not be the person you are looking for, but I am sure things can turn out better.... I just don't think I could start over dating someone again, especially someone I don't know. Sorry." She said to him, before heading on her way.

The Innocent Workaholic
lukas_zps8fadfe50.png

「 MORNING 」

The girl seemed fine until another man came in and soon all hell break loose with the two arguing with Lukas and Lulu standing there to watch. Lulu began to bark at the man seeing the girl in distress but Lukas came in to hold her back, taking his dog and watched as the two started to argue about some misunderstanding of identity. Soon, the girl stormed off but the man didn't stop and followed after her, stopping her and started brawling his eyes out in public with many bystanders staring at them as if they were some crazy couple having some love quarrel.

"What the-" Lukas thought bewildered how he even got into this kind of scene. He was just walking his dog when the girl came out of nowhere asking to pet Lulu but instead some 'serial killer' looking guy comes and started talking about some 'Cornelia' girl - who, what Lukas can guess, was his girlfriend who must have possibly left the guy or died - but the girl declined saying she didn't know who he was talking about. No one seemed to come and helped the girl and Lukas didn't really understand what was happening since they were strangers but if he had common sense, he knew that it would be unjust if he just stood there and watch.

But then again, the girl seemed to be fine, walking off and leaving the park while the man was still crying already a river,"Poor guy." Lukas thought but he didn't have time to pity. Placing Lulu down, he too, also left the park and went off back to his home where he set Lulu to have her breakfast while Lukas got himself changed once more into a more casual getup. Slipping on his glasses and grabbing his bag, Lukas went out once more to grab himself a bite while his pets watch the house in his absence.

His destination, somewhere warm and quiet so he could work on his project that he would present oversea in Italy.

[spoili]I'm not sure when we are doing the time skip also I don't know how to get Lukas involve... ;w;[/spoili]​

Zachary
@IceQueen

After leaving him with her last words,she walked away once again.But this time ,he didn't follow,he just stared at her with a frown across his face.Zachary had only noticed how by standers were staring at them like their watching a movie or something.
"Get a LIFE bitches- THIS AINT A show- get lost!"
Zachary snaps at them as he gave his eyes a quick rub.The encounter he had hoped for was not as half as dreamy as he expected it to be.The girl called herself aria-said she doesn't know him too.That depressed him a bit and he couldn't deny that.Nevertheless ,he believed that fate will sort this out,somehow.
"Aria ai-Ill catch you one day"
he said as he stretched an arm out towards her fading figure.

The event was stressful to Zachary,so he decided to head home and call it a day.He laid down on bed with a smile on his face-no matter how bad and once sided that was,he still got to meet her again.
That night,he slept so well.

Julian
@Kaz

Julian was biting his lips as Jason took a peek at the painting,but his reaction relieved him-he even said thank you.Julian nods silently to Jason and waited for him to come back.
"Phew- i guess imagining him punching me was a little too much"
Soon Jasion was back,thanking him once again.
Julian nods with a jolly smile
"umm- I feel so hungry all of a sudden"

The two walked down to the parking lot in which Julian insisted they go by HIS car.He absolutely declined Jason 's offer to give him a ride and went so far as to even physically drag Jason to his car.
The two made small talk as they headed to the Italian restaurant for lunch.
It wasn't long before they arrived at the place,for it wasn't too far from Jason's office.

"Here we are-umm Jason, before we go..do you mind me asking you an odd question...?"
Julian looked straight into Jason with a face that showed he was hesitant about asking.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Aria checked her watch, sighing. Yep, she had missed her class. And she liked her class too. Taking a turn, she headed towards her small apartment. She sighed, shaking her head. That Zachary person had freaked her out. She was going to have trouble sleeping, if she didn't already have them. She sighed heavily, reaching for her key and pulling it out. She took one last quick survey around her before darting inside.

She gave another sigh as she locked the door behind her, tossing her bag on the chair closest to her. She peeled off her bright jacket, revealing her equally bright clothing underneath. She played with her hair for a bit before grabbing a bowl of white rice, adding sugar and milk before heating it up. Once it was done she ate her dinner while watching her favorite show for a long time before turning it off and trying to sleep, which ended up keeping her up for the rest of the night.

Zachary
@Takani Watashi
Zachary- The obsessed (Tooru).png

A few days ago...
Waking up at ten AM, Zachary washed up and prepared for a scheduled appointment with one of his patients.
This patient was a man in his late 30z ,he was an eX gang member who's past has been hunting him ever since.

The man wanted to live a straight life,after his wife walked out on him saying his unbearable.He haven't seen his wife ever since-other than in court to sign the divorce papers.But, his one and only daughter visited him weekly for despite him walking the wrong path-he still loved his daughter and gave her attention when she was little.

This man was a regular to Zachary-and every-time he came around he wouldn't stop ratting on and on about his daughter- ____-chan this- ____-chan that.Zachary had to listen to all of that -which he learned to get costumed to.

"Oh yeah-she still visiting your sorry ass? a faithful breed indeed"

the man smiled proudly " naturally- she is my daughter AHAHHA- AGH- easy on me-am not young anymore you know"

Zachary glared at him
"maybe if you would shut up for a moment and let me concentrate- i could work more efficiently"

The man laughed"haha- I know you love me- ill bring my daughter next time-"

"shut up"
Zachary pushed a needle down the mans skin which made him shiver.
"your done pal- your paying or what?"
Being on the edge of becoming poor- the man didn't exactly have the money to pay Zachary on time.

"ahh...will-"the man got up rubbing his head.

"get out of here"
Zachary cut the man short kicking him in the butt
"i dont wanna see your broke ass here until he actually start payin!"

The man laughed as this happens every time
"Zach,your a good guy- I know, people just cant see it.Good luck finding your girlfriend" he gave Zachary a pat on the shoulder and walked out.

Reactions: Cea Drago
Lacey Bellrose

image.jpg

Lacey gave Jiraiya a look that literally screamed, 'Are you fucking stupid or what?' She figured he must've caught wind of her silent message when he suggested to take a a taxi. She let Jira haul the taxi only for her to assist him into the backseat before actually entering the taxi as well. She gave the taxi driver their address and the driver set off for home. Soon enough Lacey and Jira arrived home only for the teen to help him to his room before going into the living room of their somewhat spacious apartment to begin her next project.

The next morning...

The following morning Lacey awoke to the alarm of her cell phone singing to her. She hadn't fallen asleep until about 3 am that morning, and Lacey was highly irritable. She had yet to eat and her slight anemia didn't help any. The annoyed teen dragged herself to the apartments restroom before laggardly walking to her bedroom. She dressed herself for the day only to look at her clock and notice that she was late for school. She face palmed herself as her agitation grew, she really didn't feel like staying in detention after school so she changed out of her uniform into a nice pink dress (with shorts on beneath it of course), a pair of long socks, and some converse. It wasn't the most stylish outfit, but since she was skipping she wanted to wear something more comfortable. So after getting dressed the girl grabbed her phone, wallet, purse, and sketchbook before entering the kitchen. She went up into the medicine cabinet and grabbed some painkillers for Jira, before turning to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. She quietly went into his room and left him the painkillers and water with a note that read,

'Im not going to school today, and since I'm skipping I'll be out, don't take a over dose on the painkillers, afterall my fingerprints are on the bottle...unfortunately, and anyway if you need something don't call me, call 911 or get off your ass and get it yourself. Laters.'

She drew a small bored expression smiley face that resembled her...somewhat, before leaving the apartment and heading outside. It was close to noon so Lacey decided that the very first thing she would do is grab something to eat from a nearby café.

(@Jazz I hope you don't mind that I time skipped us, of you do then when I get home from school I'll change my post.)

The first thing Aria heard in the morning was the blaring sounds of her alarm. She peeled her eyes open, staring at the clock as she let out a sigh. "One hour of sleep." She grumbled, throwing the covers off her. She had managed to find sleep around 5 am, which didn't really help if she got up at six.

Rubbing her eyes, she swung her feet out of bed and onto the cold floor. A shiver passed though her spine as her feet touched the floor, not used to the tingling sensation that spread though her body like a virus. She took a deep breath and pushed herself off the mattress, wobbling as she did so. She had really not slept very well last nigh, her body kept trying to force her to sleep again. She groaned, covering one eye as her vision started to blur. "You can do this, just one day, just one day." She canted, going towards her bathroom.

With lots of effort, she managed to get dressed and be ready for class in 10 minutes, and besides the fact that her makeup was not as on point as she would have liked, it was all pretty good. She sighed and moved back towards her coat, grabbing it and sliding it on before grabbing her bag and heading out the door to try and get to class.

Jiraiya slept peacefully and only woke up when the door closed. He didn't bother standing up and only grabbed a remote control from the night stand too lazy to stand up.

( OK! Well, where is everyone else? XD I only see Tooru, me, whisper and icequeen interacting lmfao..... Anyway. If anyone is interested, tell me if ya want Jiraiya to move his ass to meet you xD )

Shinomiya.Natsuki.full.681019.jpg
Matsu was walking from a horrible day at school as he was not in the bests of moods. His glasses was bumped off his face when he was in school by a clumsy nerd who ran soon afterwards, Because if you was to ever see the side when he doesn't have his glasses you would think he was a different person and that was true he was. So for the rest of the day Matsu was skipping classes and fighting guys who came up to him and started to think they could mess with someone who was weaker.

After getting suspended for about a week he didn't really seem to care but he was having some thought about how Mitsu would feel not being able to go to school for a while, so he decided to leave a not when he goes home but for now he looked a mess with a messed up uniform and a bruised face and knuckles as he was walking the streets. Right now he didn't care where he was heading as long as he doesn't see anyone trying to come at him. He saw people looking at him but he didn't care as he was thinking about what he could do for the while he wasn't suppose to go to school.

The Widower
7YpeXEf.png

After giving in to Julian's insistence on taking his car, Jason relaxed in the passenger seat as they drove, barely hearing the words of the other man as he spoke. He somehow still managed to reply. After just glancing at that portrait, the image of his deceased wife's face was once again burned into his mind. It was all he could think about. All he wanted to think about, really. He was only drawn out of his thoughts as Julian parked the car and spoke of an odd question. Blinking and looking back towards the other man, he nodded some.
"Hm..? I don't mind."

He replied, despite Julian's obvious reluctance to actually ask. What question could be so bad?

(@Kitsune -- You've got a couple of people to reply to, here, you know~))

----Baby Time Skip----
large.jpg

Emilia was strolling through the city as she noticed all the people that happened to flow by her. Most people paid her no mind as she careless floated around town. She had nothing better to do than just walk around. No one really caught her interest until she noticed a boy covered in bruises and torn up clothes. Her first thought was that guy could need help. Then when she took a bit more of a closer look she thought he might have done it to himself. She still found it necessary to ask. Carefully, she reached out and grabbed his arm.

"Excuse me sir do you need some help? You look like you do... You know with all the bruises and such. I can help you out if you want." Emilia spoke her words clearly and with care. She didn't want to anger him nor did she want to make him run off scared of her. She didn't exactly knew how he would react but it was worth a try. If he didn't want her help that wasn't much of a problem. She would just go back to strolling around town looking for things to do.

@Takani Watashi

Reactions: Cea Drago and Tooru
Matsu looked at the girl who grabbed his arm and the look that he gave her was like the look that wanted to kill. But He took his arm away from her not to roughly as he then placed his hands in his pockets looking at her with a straight face, "I'm Fine....These bruises are nothing." he spoke and started to walk down the bustling streets as his side was bleeding a bit badly not realizing the last person he foot kicked him in his side and broke two ribs. He held onto his side as he finally felt the pain as he walked but soon used the side of a building to help hi walk, he swore he would kill the person who he wasn't able to plumbed do to being held back.
@innocent devil

Reactions: Tooru
large.jpg

Emilia chased after the guy even after he brushed her off. His stare gave her the chills but she couldn't just leave people like that. It would be morally wrong. "Hey wait up!" She got close enough to the guy so that she could get in front of him. "You're so hurt that you can't even walk straight yet you say you're fine? Why don't you accept help when you know you need it?" A small frown appeared on her face as she looked at him. She didn't like that he was so stubborn against her and wished he would just give in to her assistance. Her eyes had a pleading yet firm look as if there was no way she was letting a complete stranger walk around like that. I could always just call the police and have them take him to the hospital actually... I don't think he would like that though. She quickly dismissed the thought from her mind and continued to pester him over letting her help him.

@Takani Watashi

Reactions: Cea Drago and Tooru
Julian
@Kaz
Julian-The hopeless romantic (Tooru).jpg
"In your job...you know you being a therapist and all that;dont you com across patients who lost someone ..important to them ? Don't you tell them to move on?Don't you go step by step with them until they can finally make peace with losing their loved one?"

Julian look straight at the front lowering his gaze
"Don't you believe in any of that? why cant you move on yourself- when your telling others too?"

As personal as his question seemed,as much as he figured Jason wont be comfortable answering it-h had to ask,its for the best he thought.

"am.am really sorry,this must be really hard on you-but i dont think my sister wants to see her loved one suffering like that"
he looked at Jason straight in the eye with a small frown
" nor do I want to see like this Jason!!"

Julian made sure to flee from the car before Jason actually gets to replay back.His heart skipped a beat and he was totally nervous now

'that...was a bit too much Julian >< '

Matsu saw the girl walking in front of him as he was holding his side in pain but his stare at her still wasn't easing up but when she said that and he listened to her he closed his eyes sighing heavily. "I dont accept help from people who i dont know...but in this situation i guess i have no choice but to ask for your help, would you help me to the hospital." he asked looking at her for his facial expression was lesson a bit.
@innocent devil

tumblr_m2e6adSGmu1rtropro1_1280.jpg
spectra was in the house waiting for her father to come back but he hasn't come home yet so she has been watching the house. She was making sure the house doesn't fall to an unclean house so she would clean when she gets a chance if something was out of place. She had been waiting for him for a few days because he said he'll be back in a bit but she haven't heard from him yet. When she got out of school that day she had went home to see if her father was home but alas he wasn't, she just decided to cook some food to get her mind off it and worry about her Exam soon.
@Tooru

Reactions: hero.ic
Aria sighed as her face was greeted by the cold snap of air outside her door. She let a shiver wrack her body as she stared towards the university. She could feel her eyes threatening to close every second, and she fought to stay awake. She was getting another project today, as she had just turned in her last one the last class she went to. Shivering a bit, she pulled her coat around her sleepy, cold fame as she walked towards class, wobbling a bit as she tried to stay stable.

large.jpg

"Yes of course." Emilia approached him so she can assist him to the hospital. She wrapped her arm around his waist, careful to not squeeze his ribs, and helped him stand up off the wall. The hospital wasn't too far of a walk from where they were so there wouldn't be too much of a problem. "By the way, what's your name? I'm Emilia." She figured trying to make conversation would make things less awkward between them as they slowly walked to the hospital.

@Takani Watashi

Zachary

Today, Spectra's father was supposed to pass by Zachary's place for a quick yet essential check up.An hour already passed and the father didn't come.

"Gah- where the hell is that old man-think i have all day for his sorry ass"
Zachary hands were crossed and he was pacing back and forth in his house
"Thats it- Ill ring him up and give m a good scolding'
With that,Zachary pulls his cell from his pocket and give Spectra home number a call.
The dad hasn't come home for a while now..Spectra is home alone.​

Kazeoto.Kirito.full.1160716.jpg

The day at school had been a day like any other. Hisae had done her usual; catching people for being out of dress code, busting boys fighting in the deepest corners of the school, and of course doing her very best at all of her school work. Today had been an especially successful day.

She had worked through her lunch hour, so Hisae had no extra work at all to do. This was somewhat saddening, but it meant that Hisae could do something extra fun that she did not do often. One of the biggest rules at the school was not to do anything shady in one's school uniform. The administration did not want any bad reputations associated with their school logo.

So, when she had extra time, Hisae liked to go out in the town and watch to see if anyone was doing anything they weren't suppose to in their school uniform. If she did catch them, she would take pictures and then rip their jackets off their bodies. The students always looked so shocked, and it made Hisae horribly amused.

This was something she really enjoyed to do, so she decided too. First, she pulled her hair out because it was almost always in a pony tail at school. Second, she put in her contacts as she always wore glasses at school. Finally, she put a fuzzy jacket over her school uniform. She didn't want to be seen spying in her uniform, and it was a little chilly outside today. With all of this, she was ready to spy and walked out of the school all pepped up an excited.

She started in one of the busiest city centers, hiding behind plants and tables. Of course, she looked pretty silly and suspicious.

Reactions: Tooru
Status
Not open for further replies.