Loveability(Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Widower
7YpeXEf.png

Jason nodded as Julian explained, blinking towards the bag as it was held towards him. "Oh.. Alright." He replied with a small smile, taking the bag. Opening it some to see the painting inside, Jason froze to see the face of his passed love staring back at him. "--Oh.." He mumbled, swallowing and closing the bag. "--Th-thank you, Julian... I'll put it in my office." He spoke, his words a bit forced. Quickly turning and carrying the bag back into his office, he set it down and sighed as he leaned heavily against the wall. He had to take a moment to relax to avoid melting into his emotions. Of course, he did love the painting. How could he not? It simply caught him very, very off-guard.

Once he managed to calm himself, he gave another soft sigh, standing straight and straightening out his clothes before opening the door to leave his office. "Alright. Thank you, Julian... Should we be off, then?"

The Free Faller
cdinwqA.png

Aleksandr laughed lightly at Taylor's version, nodding some. Of course, he didn't believe it, but there would be nothing to gain from saying so. Idly swinging their hands as they walked, he hummed quietly as he tried to think of the closest place to take shelter from the cold. "Warm and cozy... Waaarm and cozy... Oh! There's a cafe over there~! We could relax there to eat our muffins. They're usually warm and cozy, right?"
Taylor Haunting, Maroon
Taylor gasped excitedly at the mention of a café. Cafes were always warm and cozy places. Usually, they were the warmest and the coziest places in the whole town. The brunette had always suspected that the owners of these cafes knew how cold people were and would make sure it was super toasty in their places so people would waltz in and stay. And, of course, you get hungry and thirsty, which makes you buy something. Then, you're warm, cozy, and full. Oh, yes, cafes knew exactly what they were doing. At Aleksandr's question, she nodded frantically, already tugging him in the direction of the café that he had mentioned only a few seconds earlier. "Yes, they are always warm and cozy," she responded with a bright smile.

[@Jazz You could join us~ I think.

@Kaz And I know that it's suppose to be morning so let's just pretend that it's morning XD]

Reactions: Cea Drago
Shinomiya.Natsuki.full.681019.jpg
Matsu wasn't always up for the depending on others it was always Mitsu do to his nice nature. As she went to his side helping him to the hospital he could tell she was a bit awkward around him, He didn't blame her about it as people always were and he didn't mind it as long as he was protecting Mitsu from bad people. As they were walking to the hospital he heard her starting speaking telling him her name, He was really concerned if he wanted to say his name but he guess he should and so he did. "Im MAtsu." he said not even looking at her but straight ahead.
@innocent devil

tumblr_m2e6adSGmu1rtropro1_1280.jpg
As spectra was cooking she heard the phone ring and it was surprising because usually her father would be the first one to answer the phone but he wasn't here so she decided to. As she got to the phone it was now on its second almost to third ring, she hurried to pick up and put it to her ear. "Hello Spectra Speaking, May i Ask who is calling." She said over the phone as she would turn her head toward the kitchen to keep an eye on her food as she waited ffor the person on the other side of the phone to speak up.
@Tooru

@Takani Watashi

"ah..you..aaa...were is daddy-daddy's little girl"
He chuckled by the end of that,it was his first time talking to her.He was a little curious about this SPECTRA the father always blabbed about

"and ai- ...forget it,just tell em Zacharys callin"

Spectra did hear about zachary-zach as the dad would always call him, since her father talked about him a number of times.The father told her things like" his a young boy about you age and he saves countless lives!-His personality AND personal life is a bit of a mess but- nobody's perfect- except you~"​

Last edited by a moderator:
large.jpg
"Matsu? That's a really nice name. I like it." Emilia smiled as she noticed the hospital ahead of them. It wouldn't be too far from them now. She tried to walk a little bit faster with him so they could get there sooner. Hopefully they will take him right away and not make them wait outside like most times. As they arrived in front of the hospital she helped him inside and walked right up to the front counter. "Please help him Miss." She gestured towards Matsu so the woman could take a look at him.

@Takani Watashi

The Widower
7YpeXEf.png

Jason quietly listened as Julian explained his query, knowing exactly where the conversation was going after the first couple of sentences. He sighed softly as the other man continued, looking away towards the wall. He'd heard it all before, of course... Mostly from coworkers -- Other therapists working at the same office-- and it only ever annoyed him.

This time, however, he felt guilty. This wasn't an obnoxious coworker bringing up the subject to act high and mighty, it was his deceased wife's brother. Just how much trouble was he going to cause this family with his selfish behavior?

Jason knew these things all too well-- His relentless mourning and the way he clung to his dearly departed were only a bother to others. He'd known this well for a while. The thing was: he couldn't bring himself to care. Even now. Even though Julian had suffered the the same loss and knew exactly what he was going through. Honestly It only angered Jason how the other man had already moved on... How could he have?

"...Julian, my job is a sham. If I can help others feel better with pretty words and reverse psychology, then so be it, but that only makes it more difficult to follow my own advice. Every time I get a patient in mourning, every time I help them pass it, I'm silently judging them for giving up on their loved one."

He explained, his expression stoic.

"If I can't have Jezebel, then I'll be damned if I'm going to give up on her memory..."

The Free Faller
cdinwqA.png

Aleksandr laughed some as Taylor reacted so excitably towards his idea, holding the bag of goodies closer to himself and keeping a tight grip on his friend's hand as he was dragged to the cafe.
"Ahah, yay!"

He chimed as they entered the small building, the warmth immediately flooding over his body. Even though he hadn't paid much attention to the cold, the change was very welcome. Not to mention the whole place smelled of coffee and baked goods~ It was wonderful.

"Ah, this is so much better..~" He practically purred, moving forward to sit at a booth with Taylor. "Can I live here?"

( @Kitsune -- I think It's supposed to be night, actually? o.o Ahh, I don't know, anymore. )
( @Tooru )​

Lacey Bellrose

image-jpg.51452

As Lacey walked on the busy sidewalks to the local cafe, the bitter cold of winter bit her on the nose as she shivered slightly. Swearing beneath her breath in both French and English for leaving her coat behind. After 10 minutes she'd finally arrived outside the cafe. As she opened the door, the warmth of the cafe soothed her bringing a smile to her face as she approached the counter and gave the cashier her order, only to receive a coffee, a small bag of Christmas cookies, and a bagel with cream cheese a few moments later. She took the items only to see the student council president in the cafe, sticking out of the crowd like a sore thumb. Lacey took a seat at the presidents table and said, "Hey Prez. Shouldn't you be in school?" Lacey asked taking a sip on her coffee as the bitter warmth danced on her tongue.

(@Lyra Meiko )

Kazeoto.Kirito.full.1160716.jpg

Hisae was completely surprised by how quickly she was found out. One could tell because her eyes had widened and her entire body had flinched when Lacey, a classmate of hers, sat at her table.

"W-what!?" She said, a bit frazzled and trying to compose herself. She was able to after pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose. She could not help but look the girl over. She was out of uniform, which was okay because they were not on school property. This was to be expected because Lacey was nearly ever in the entirety of the proper school uniform.

"I-I'm surprised you were able to find me out so fast, that someone in general was able to." She began with a slight sigh.

"I ran out of work to do, so I'm making sure that no one is doing anything weird in their school uniform. Our school has a squeaky clean reputation and as the president I'm going to keep it that way, of course! I always do. Speaking of which, after getting another detention yesterday have you finally learned your lesson and are going to start going to school with the PROPER uniform?" She said putting emphasis on the word proper. Hisae was now sitting up with perfect posture and her hands folded in her lap. She looked quite official.

Lacey Bellrose

image-jpg.51452

Lacey looked at the black haired girl and giggled as she watched the presidents actions after being found by Lacey. Soon after the president entertained Lacey she bored her too, Lacey listened as the girl droned on about the school. As soon as Lacey had enough of her classmate discussing school Lacey removed a cookie from her bag and popped it into Hisaes mouth,

"Prez. As much as I would love to hear about school, we aren't in class. Or in school which means...we don't discuss it. Ever heard of out of sight out of mind?"

She asked before picking up her bagel.

"Now just give me a few minutes to finish my brunch and I'll be helping you get a new wardrobe and I'll help you get a life."

Lacey stated bluntly before taking a small bite of her food.

"Oh and about that uniform, all I did was make it look more stylish for the benefit of my education. If I had to look like everyone else and if I had to wear the exact same thing everyday, I don't think I can survive. So it's either that or I won't be in school. So nope."

The brunette smiled before taking another bite of her warm and crunchy bagel as it's flavor dance in her mouth.

Hisae wasn't really one for sweets. She preferred bitter taste, surprisingly. To most peoples horror, she never put any sweetener or cream in her teas and coffees. She liked to drink them straight and hot. The cookie that was placed in her mouth was not terribly bad though. She wasn't going to complain about a free cookie. So, she ate it listening to Lacey talk about some fashion nonsense.

"A new wardrobe? If anything, that's nonsense. I think that my clothes are perfectly fine and functional as is. Don't you know how many convenient features the school uniform has? All of my clothes need pockets, and the girls uniform has two pockets on the skirt and four on the jacket. The entire uniform is washing machine safe, so you can casually throw it in whenever it gets dirty. However, it won't get dirty often because it is darker than the common school uniform. So, dirt is harder to notice. These are just a few benefits of our normal school uniform!" Hisae could not help but go on and on about school. One could say she was a bit of a nerd, or maybe a kiss up.

"What I'm trying to say is, the school uniform is perfect just as is and everyone should appreciate it. You should too. I don't think it's that deadly to look the same as everyone else."

(( @Whisper ))

Lacey Bellrose

image-jpg.51452

Lacey rolled her eyes as she listened to Hisaes speech and continued eating her food.

"Bon sang me tirer pour l'amour de baise."

She muttered before finishing off her bagel,

"Hisae there's something called individuality and I like to be my own individual instead of looking like a friggin' clone. That's the first thing. Secondly, if your life revolves around school you most definitely need a therapist. And thirdly we are buying you a new wardrobe and I'm helping you forget about being a stupid teachers pet!"

Lacey declared having more energy now that she finished her brunch, she finished off her black coffee before grabbing her classmates hand and dragging Hisae out the door.

"First stop! The Fashion district!"

Lacey exclaimed her face brightening with excitement as she dragged Hisae along the streets. Lacey began to run as her childish side was unleashed.

Reactions: Tooru and Cea Drago

Hisae was surprised, and a bit afraid, of Lacey's energy and hatred towards school. Hisae, obviously, loved school. She enjoyed every day that she got to be school president and was able to wear her uniform with pride. Hisae especially liked the uniform structure of school. Hisae had a love for organization. Everything in her room, no her house as well, were all perfectly neat to her standards. She loved to alphabetize and sort by color. She also liked it when things were all the same because then there would be no need to organize! Less work was always great, because then she could go do other things.

She was about to go on another long rant about how every day at school was a sunny one, but Lacey grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the coffee shop.

"W-wait I don't have time! I'm on a mission I need to make sure that no one is doing anything shady in our uniform!" She exclaimed, not really struggling since Lacey's energy was a little hard to fight.

(( @Whisper ))

Aleksandr laughed some as Taylor reacted so excitably towards his idea, holding the bag of goodies closer to himself and keeping a tight grip on his friend's hand as he was dragged to the cafe.
"Ahah, yay!"

He chimed as they entered the small building, the warmth immediately flooding over his body. Even though he hadn't paid much attention to the cold, the change was very welcome. Not to mention the whole place smelled of coffee and baked goods~ It was wonderful.

"Ah, this is so much better..~" He practically purred, moving forward to sit at a booth with Taylor. "Can I live here?"
Taylor Haunting, Maroon
tAG_117500.jpg

*The Hard To Get*

"Trust me. If we could live here, I would've moved out of my place a long time ago," Taylor responded as she sat across from Aleksandr. If she was given the choice, she would definitely live in a café. It had everything that she needed to survive. Except for a shower....that would turn out to be a huge problem after a short while. She couldn't go too long without showering. So, maybe, a café wasn't the most ideal place to live. Her thoughts were interrupted as a waitress came to serve them.

"Hello! My name's April and I'll be your server for today. What can I get you?"

Taylor beamed. "Ah, yes. May I get a hot chocolate, please? Extra marshmallows. And, if they don't come with any, then add some in. That'll be all for me."

The brunet turned to Aleksandr, wondering if he would want anything to drink. If he did, she would probably try to pay for it for the both of them. There was silence except for the scribbling of a pencil. Then the waitress spoke up once more, the question directed towards Aleksandr this time.

"What can I get you, sir?"

68d059ff5fb9115711686d1687efc596.jpg

Kora, 18​
Kora sighed as she slapped her hand on the snooze button. It was to early to think about going to school and her soul was hurting anyway. It was the only time she could safely get out of the house without letting anyone notice her, especially her father. She rubbed her eyes and looked at him, before getting up. Hopefully she would be able to find another place to stay for the night, because her father had been drunk last night, and he was probably only going to sleep for a few more hours. She grabbed a shirt, a jacket, and some ripped jeans and slid them on, finding her old convers before grabbing her bag. She grabbed what little food they had, which was mostly chips, cookies, and some bread, and she grabbed a pencil, her notebook, before heading out. She grabbed her guitar which she had stashed outside where her father would not find it, and she set out to the park

The Free Faller
cdinwqA.png

Aleksandr hardly noticed when he was asked for his order, but soon snapped out of his comfort-induced trance, blinking at the pretty waitress.
"--Oh! Yes, um... Milk. Just a simple glass of milk will be fine, thank you."
He replied, smiling gratefully. Of course, he wasn't trying to be cheap, he just loved dipping muffins in milk.

"This is a wonderful cafe, you must be really happy working here~"

Shinomiya.Natsuki.full.681019.jpg
Matsu looked at her and was surprised to hear someone say they liked his name, because when people see him or say his name normally fear him but he guess he shouldn't scare her at least. Once they were inside and she asked the nurse to take a look at him he winched from the pain on his side. "Damn It!" he said as his eyes was closed tightly and his side started to bleed more. Once the nurse saw this she called for other nursed taking him on a stretcher and took him to the E.R telling the girl she could wait out in the waiting room if she wanted.
@innocent devil

tumblr_m2e6adSGmu1rtropro1_1280.jpg
Spectra heard him say Daddy little girl which made her smile a bit for her dad would always tell people that. "Oh okay...Wait Zach, I hear daddy talk about you and how you save lives numbers of times, I'm glad to hear that you can do that, I was going to bake something for daddy to give to you for helping others but I haven't seen him...but he also says your personality is a mess...Oh srry if im talking too much. I'll tell him you called since he hasn't been home for a few days."
@Tooru

Reactions: hero.ic
68d059ff5fb9115711686d1687efc596.jpg

~Kora~18~The Suicidal~
Kora sighed as she shut the door to her mom's old apartment, and she continued to walk down the cheep stairs. She walked out the front door of the dirty complex, and past the smokers outside. She gave her friend Julie a little wave, who was amongst the smokers outside the building, before she continued on towards the park. She eventually reached the closest park, which was in the suburbs. There where a few kids in the park, but she didn't mind. She sat down under a tree and began to idly play her guitar for a while. She strummed the chords and hummed to herself, letting the wind push around her small tendrils of hair.​

large.jpg
Emilia watched him get taken to the E.R before she went to go sit in the waiting room. The chairs were comfortable enough and there were plenty of magazines to read as well as a tv. I might as well stay here until he is okay. I can't just leave him here by himself. Come to think of it, his family must be worried. They don't exactly know where he is and he might not be going home tonight. She sighed and picked up a random magazine. Why did I get myself in such a mess? Oh well at least it's something to do. Emilia glanced through a few pages, looking for anything that stands out, and read some of the articles on an interesting topic.
About a half hour later she got tired of sitting around and went back to ask the lady in the front desk if they were done. "Excuse me do you know if the person who was rushed to the E.R. is finished up now?" The lady gave her a dumbfounded look so she went to sit back down. "Tell me when I can go see him."

@Takani Watashi

Julian
@Kaz

Julian listened to Jason speaking,from his voice, he could tell Jasen is deeply wounded and such lousy attempts of making it better wont take him anywhere.Despite wanting Jason to move on-Julian wasn't very sure that if he-himself could do it if he was in Jason's place.

From experience-Julian knows love could be both very fulfilling or very painful.Thinking back at his own failed love relationships-he remembers how a break up could send him to tears for endless nights-now what if it wasn't a break up?what if it was something bigger? His sister loved Jason to the very end so very much.The pain from a relationship ending because of trivial matters;is nothing compared to a relationship ending because death came in between.

Julian falls silent for a moment then spoke up in a regretful tone

"I am sorry Jason,am sorry for thinking I understood how you feel.Sometimes,its easy to tell others what the right thing to do is when you yourself wont be able to do that- if your put in the same situation.She is my sister,it was hard on me but am sure what i felt doesn't compare to what you went through.I realized...am not helping at all-although I am the one who should understand you the most-I should be the one who consults you and help ease your pain"

Julian sights deeply and bite his lips.He then forces a awkward smile clapping his hands together

"hey~today!were meant to have fun and forget depressing things -if only for a short while!
come on,lets go Jason"

Julian looked away feeling embarrassed from himself-he wasn't exactly good at one on one conversations so this was hard on his shy nature self.

Zachary
@Takani Watashi

"b-b-bake me something?!why would-oh"
Zachary thought that was way to intimate coming from a girl he doesn't know-but he then remembered how her dad went on about how much of a kind and nice person she was-so he figured she was just being nice and polite.
"l- HUuuH????messed up personality-that old man.."
Zachary then mumbled to himself ins a low voice
"ill show him next time we meet-ill show him messed up"
He said making a fist, squinting his eyes at the end of the line.

Soon, Zachary caught her last line " he hasn't been home in a few days"
He thought that was odd cause he remembered the father once saying he would never-ever leave his daughter home alone for days.
Zachary went silent there for sometime.

"I ..see,will girly,listen up!since ya home alone and and all that-your gonna have to be a little extra careful okay?"
Zachary was worried about her-that annoyed him for he couldn't explain why he felt like this.It was because Spectra was someone extremely important to the father-and Zachary had first hand experience in losing someone important to him.He knows it hurts like hell(so much it left him in denial about his girlfriends death)

"you know-daddy doesn't exactly have the best reputation and buddies in town..you know what am saying?-just..-err-be careful DAMN IT"

With that he hang up angry and flustered

JIRAIYA
Jiraiya was looking up his wooden ceiling. The pain next to his chest was less intense due to the painkillers and he was grateful of Lacey being his personal nurse, or was until she left. Though, he hated her alarm. It always woke him up and swore to break it the next time her phone rang for too long. Jiraiya ran a hand in his greasy hair and tried sitting. He grunted and winced but gratefully, the wound wasn't bleeding too much. He slipped his feet in his furry slippers and stood up. He looked at a frame on his nightstand. A beautiful brunette with blue eyes smiling. She was holding a cup of coffee and had a graceful smile. Her beige hat matching her winter coat. There was a old stuffed rabbit with floppy long ears. He looked away and walked making the wooden floor crack.

Jiraiya walked down the stairs to the living room that was adjacent to the little kitchen. The apartment was pretty clean, excluding his room that looked like a small cabin at the beach. He slowly walked to the kitchen hoping he wouldn't faint and opened the fridge. '' Her and her healthy food,'' he said slightly annoyed. There was only one thing that seemed good. Eggs. But he honestly didn't feel like eating them. So, instead, he looked for his orange jacket that was...probably in Lacey's room. He looked through the slightly opened the door but didn't enter. He just grabbed one of the only brown leather jacket he owned and exited the room.

Lacey and Jiraiya were roommates for god knows how long. They lived in a poor area but it wasn't the poorest. Jiraiya had to move from his 1 and a half for her to live with him so he found this 3 and a half with a little second floor that was suppose to be something like an attic. It was an odd building or more like a house separated into apartments. Jiraiya never socialized with anyone in the building but knew the owner didn't regularly or even gave a fuck if the heater or the air conditioner was working. Jiraiya often had to mail the rent money or simply didn't pay on some occasion. Well, only once and it ended up with the police knocking at the door and Lacey dealing with them. They had a warning and Jiraiya couldn't believe the owner was this lazy.

Jiraiya walked down the stairs on the side of the house/apartment building and inhaled the cold air. He light up one cigarette he found in the pockets of the leather jacket and he looked at his black pyjama pants he was wearing. '' Oops,'' he said realizing that he was wearing the slippers and his pyjama pants that were pretty ordinary and could pass for... cheap louse clothes. He shrugged it off and walked down the street to go to the small grocery story to buy the food he likes.

Matsu was almost finished in the E.R after the doctor had to finish patching up the surgical line with stitches. After they finished they had him sent down to Room 206, he was awake looking out the window. He was wondering how he was going to get Mitsu to not feel the pain, he was planning on staying like this without glasses until the stitches were to come out. Matsu wasn't surprised that the girl left she had nothing else to do with him so it was only right, but he did have to thank her for helping him. So he promised he would thank her next time he saw her even though he rarely says thank you to anyone.
@innocent devil

Spectra giggled softly hearing him go on about getting her father. "Yeah i know daddy says the same thing when he has to leave, to be very careful and lock the doors after he leaves, So i will." She said with a knowing smile.She listened to him talk again, "Yeah i know, I don't think he knows that i know but i do. I Will so don't worry Dr.Zachary." She said but then she heard him hang up and so did she. After that she locked the doors as she went to take care of the food, she then went upstairs to her room and started to eat her Ramen.
@Tooru

Status
Not open for further replies.