Loveability OOC/Signups (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to do Q~Q Everyone has someone to do something with and then there's me all by my lonesome..

Whisper just became my lord and savior.
Yes that'd be so nice.

lol no problem, i'll make another post in a few mins.

and p.s. Iknow the feeling!

major time-skip..? Like.. Cut off everyone else's interaction, major time-skip?

No like major time skip to everyone else. I'm like sooo far behind.

Oh, well you're really weren't far behind at all, so a timeskip is unnecessary. the 'another day' part threw me off, 's all. :I

I remember she said everyone was going to be on another day. I just confused myself.. How did I even manage to do this? Nobody knows.

I remember she said everyone was going to be on another day. I just confused myself.. How did I even manage to do this? Nobody knows.
xD Nah, there hasn't been any time skips, yet. We're all still on the first day, around dinner time. Most of us, at least. I think. Jiraiya and Lacey are probably several hours ahead, since he was in the hospital.

I see....... Well I feel stupid. I'll change it :p

@Kaz - Yeah, I do have post on this. There's a lot that I have to do....Can't wait until I'm on break from school.

@innocent devil I'm sorry I didn't reply last night!!! I was typing on my phone until my mom caught my attention and said I was red in the face, so to make the story even shorter, I had a fever and didnt even notice it.

@Whisper That sucks! It's okay I don't mind if you're ill and can't reply. Get better soon!

Im up for interaction even if Jiraiya is home!

But Tell me if ya bored!!!

( Question, what happened to the 20 something characters xD ).

@Jazz

indeed were did they all go-mah. I COULD break the 2 characters law ( I am the ADMIN i make the rules mwahhaa) and add a 3rd character and relate is directly to any one who feels their character are kinda left out or are not getting enough attention.

TO ALL: anyone not sure what to post lol? we can talk it out (dont be sad- we all get writers block every now and then)

Back to you jazz- so... it there anything you want in particular?Ill shape my 3rd character on your choice.

-oh since I need to b fair in this (lol) ANYONE who wants a 3rd character gimme a shout out!(we will make sure the 3rd is directly linked to at least 2 characters '^' )

and hey- we sort of just started so - dont worry,am sure more interactions are in the way.

If you think the whole 3rd character thing is a bad idea...dont make one - peace out.

Hahahah, No no! I dont feel left out ahahha I prefer waiting for the opportunity to interact ;)
So you dont have to do a 3rd character!

I might make a second tho.... anyway,

I just dont see any things happening since Lacey left and I dunno where the others are hahah

Reactions: Tooru
Hey- I feel like complaining- can i complain-sure go right ahead-

I MADE THIS ROLEPLAY WITH THIS PERSON THAT COMPLETELY DITCHED ME.

harsh people- my poor little heart cant take this.

Status
Not open for further replies.