Loveability OOC/Signups (closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually edited my posts to better fit the original time frame o.o so, they mention dinner instead of lunch, and so on.

Yes, Aleksandr would definitely want to volunteer at an animal shelter~

• Love
Reactions: hero.ic
HOLD ON- you guys. you DID sort the timing to that night..ill do that to '^'

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
okok, I dont mind! Jiraiya has to do some community time anyway!

and yeah sure! Time skip us! :)

will jazz, i was hoping to but there are a few too many things still going on at THAT night.So for now,we could work on them and try to catch up to the guys who are already in the next day. Those ahead try to stay where u are and those behind try to move ahead faster.
Once were all in the same time- lets add the time to our posts okay?sounds good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PandaChu
SO- all the characters taking part in the volunteer work in Animal Humane Society ,will have one common meeting place-yay~ (i wish Zachary did this-"phh YEAH volunteer work my ass" is the kinda response he would have-His road to obsession has began.. i pray for Aria's safety LOL).

Julian is doing the volunteer work after eating out with Jason the hotty- sorry am in this..mood??)
So if any of your guys wanna meet that cutie- you have been warned.

-Also Julian's volunteer work is in an animal shelter named 'Animal Humane Society' (he helps poor and lonely stray animals((aww~))
So,anyone who wants to take part in that go right ahead. The work is 2 to 4 hours a day.You can be commuted to a weekly schedule (one you decide on) or come at irregular times(as long as its working hours of-course XD) and just chip in whatever is going on every time.

Hm... Lukas would be perfect for this but can he visit instead? Not for pay.

Omg I missed so much in the OCC! (>人<;)

But now I'm all caught up, :P Well just about anyway, quick question are we skipping to lunch of the next day or are we skipping to the next morning?

Omg I missed so much in the OCC! (>人<;)

But now I'm all caught up, :P Well just about anyway, quick question are we skipping to lunch of the next day or are we skipping to the next morning?
to lunch,but your post can start in the morning as long as it moves into lunch time~

Yay! Peeps back. Life crazy, brain hurrrt.

Three more days till it won't :)

@Takani Watashi

yo~ takani! check out my last post for Zachary (i tagged you ;3)
Do you want the mans daughter to be spectra ?

how about it *winks*

@Turtler ....that turtle ...lol
I just had to comment.

Arent water turtles supper cute?!I think they are under rated damn it!

(Dogs are the best but turtles are cute too-and oh I LOVE wolves and foxes)

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
@Turtler ....that turtle ...lol
I just had to comment.

Arent water turtles supper cute?!I think they are under rated damn it!

(Dogs are the best but turtles are cute too-and oh I LOVE wolves and foxes)
oh my gosh we have the same mind, love foxes turtles and dogs and have a heart for wolves. I actually have to small turtles and one big turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.