Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways (OOC/Sign-ups)(Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll wait for a post from DANAsaur before i reply to nori's reaction. don't wanna leave anyone involved behind.

Now it's time for Cadence to try and get the blonde girl away by making many excuses to her for her to leave. Though, I'll give it some time because I don't want to end up over flooding you all with posts you'll have to read when you come on.

Reactions: Gore and Kitsune
Cadence is really using Takumi as bait to the best of her ability. AND SOMEONE TELL LACEY THAT NO ONE IS SEDUCING CASPER. POOR GIRL IS MAKING ME SAD O^O

Reactions: ScarletNova
hm. i feel like lacey really needs some love right now, but casper needs to help the two lovelies in the kitchen calm down.

perhaps a little gut feeling of sorts springs on him about lacey being absent all that time? i think showing that casper does have some sort of inner instinct or connection of sorts to lacey would make for a cute bonding/repairing moment in their relationship.

i just would have to find a way to get the boy over to her .. any thoughts?

i just would have to find a way to get the boy over to her .. any thoughts?
Like, a reason? If so, maybe Veronica or Nori can wave him off after thanking him for showing his concern....?

• Thank You
Reactions: Gore
Like, a reason? If so, maybe Veronica or Nori can wave him off after thanking him for showing his concern....?

that could totally work, yeah. i'm gonna send them a post with some encouragement from my boy first, but that'd give him space to go comfort lacey.

Oh, thank goodness. Lacey's mind will be able to rest easy and we get bonus bonding~ c:

Reactions: Gore
No one may be seducing Casper but she might be right about Takumi seducing people. I mean, look at the picture of him in his character sheet, with his shirt unbuttoned trying to look all nonchalantly sexy.

Reactions: Kitsune
Guys, I really hate to say this: But I'm going off of Iwaku for a while, so I'm dropping the RP. I'm kinda in the middle of preparing for my trip to college (which is halfway across the country from where I live and I still am unsure whether I'm gonna drive or fly...) and I'm also doing a whole bunch of other stuff. I don't know when I'll be back (probably not anytime soon, college is a bitch I hear), so I hope you guys can kinda overtake Kaoru for me, or find a way to get rid of him, I don't know. I really loved being in this RP with you guys, even though it was a short time I had tons of fun! I wish you all the best of luck in your RP adventures!

:heart: Claire

(P.S. Here's one last super cute Kaoru before I go)
tumblr_mb52ppua8H1r40jtho2_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
We're going to miss you, ClaireRae! T~T I wish you luck on your college journey~ c:

I'm sorry to hear that ClaireRae, but I understand. Good luck with everything and you're welcome to come back if you find that you actually have the time. A heads up, college depends on what your major is and the classes your taking with how hard things might be.

As for Kaoru, I will let everyone else decided. Would anyone like to take him over? If not, I suppose we will have to find a way to have him leave.

I'm quite sure I wouldn't do Kaoru any justice >.<

side-note: This other RP I'm in has someone using the same exact face claim, yet his name is Hikaru. And I was like 'Wow, Ouran High School Host Club, much?'

That's okay, is anyone else interested?

Haha, that's funny.

I'll be posting tomorrow, I'm too tired tonight because I've been at an anime convention all weekend.

Reactions: Kitsune
Yo, was wondering if I could put up a character sheet or two

I'm not the GM but I think you can ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.