Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways (OOC/Sign-ups)(Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadence could walk in on the sobbing fest between Veronica and Nori when it happens, which should be soon.

I can see Casper being the strong capable seme while Takumi is the unreasonable childish uke... And Lacey... Well.. Ahaha!

oh, please, casper is completely inexperienced. he has no idea whatsoever what to do with that shit, he'd totally chicken out from something sexual if it ever came up. he's a big strong kid with big strong man hands, but that don't mean he knows how to use 'em.

though i see fluffy potential between lacey and casper, i'm starting to feel like karou would be totally cute with casper too. i don't really know why, just the thought of them together is very fuzzy to me.

And cue the waterworks from our very own....Nori!

I had way too much fun writing that post.

oh, please, casper is completely inexperienced. he has no idea whatsoever what to do with that shit, he'd totally chicken out from something sexual if it ever came up. he's a big strong kid with big strong man hands, but that don't mean he knows how to use 'em.

though i see fluffy potential between lacey and casper, i'm starting to feel like karou would be totally cute with casper too. i don't really know why, just the thought of them together is very fuzzy to me.

That was actually for Lacey. The image she imagine how Casper would be. Ahaha!! Well, if my female character is up, that is how she would have seen it.

Well, if things could get chaotic in the kitchen. And I am sure Kaoru would take awhile to come back. I could get my female character to enter to help Takumi. (ahem... Cadence)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gore
Hey, @Kitsune , what if: Nori was older than he actually looks? It could come as a big surprise to the other characters, and open him up as more of a love interest for the other characters. I can actually see him maybe as a love interest to Veronica as well, if he showed her a more serious mature side to him? I think that way it could complicate things a bit more for Kaoru, since I think he's got a crush on Veronica, but I think he might also have one on Casper. Lemme know what you think of this idea!

Reactions: Kitsune
Hey, @Kitsune , what if: Nori was older than he actually looks? It could come as a big surprise to the other characters, and open him up as more of a love interest for the other characters. I can actually see him maybe as a love interest to Veronica as well, if he showed her a more serious mature side to him? I think that way it could complicate things a bit more for Kaoru, since I think he's got a crush on Veronica, but I think he might also have one on Casper. Lemme know what you think of this idea!
That would be quite the plot twist, wouldn't it? Another shot at being Nori-senpai. Since the roleplay is about falling in love and all, it would finally get Nori involved with all of the romance that's going around. Although, I do love Nori being seen as a younger brother by literally everyone Veronica. [sigh] I'm having quite mixed feelings about this decision ;~;

Guys, I'll post after 7 hours. Got a lot of books to read and essays to write. TT_TT

Yeah, I was thinking of having Cadence run in to see all the crying while Lacey watches Casper and starts to get her misunderstanding, probably picturing exactly what un coin de soleil put up. :D

Kitsune, you can do whatever you want with Nori. You can keep his age or change it if you feel like it. I actually had made my characters one year younger a while ago because I wanted everyone to be a little closer in age.

EDIT: Though Cadence also seeing Takumi with another girl would be something for her to respond too also. Maybe both happens to her.

i'm having a troubled night, so my post probably won't be up until tomorrow. sorry for the wait.

That's okay, don't worry about it tonight. You can do it tomorrow. I should get a post up too as well.

It's not much and I know I kind of replied before Veronica technically did to Nori but I wanted to get a post in for my characters, so hopefully it's alright anyway.

Poor Cadence is so confused and Lacey is having a mental breakdown >.<

casper to the rescue for nori and veronica. he's good at comforting other people emotionally, just not himself.

Poor Takumi abandon by everyone to deal with his own problems. But do not worry 'mystery girl' is there to save you~

Be jealous, Cadence. Ahahaha!!

Actually, Lacey is still there though having a breakdown as she imagines Casper getting seduced by two out of three of the guys there. :P

Oh, I have to have Cadence come back out there to see all that.

Nori...seducing people, pfffttt~

giphy.gif

Reactions: ScarletNova
Technically, it would be catching on fire at some point without anyone watching the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.