Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways (OOC/Sign-ups)(Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine, you can wait for her. I'll be posting. Sorry that I promise yesterday but didn't get one up, I didn't have internet to get on.

Just finished all my classes and I'm on my way home. I'll be posting in an hour or so so please be patient xD

Just finished all my classes and I'm on my way home. I'll be posting in an hour or so so please be patient xD
Oh gosh, I didn't meant to sound like I was rushing you! Take your time with post~ ^_^

So, I made a list of all possible pairings as of now and based on Sexual Orientation instead of personality to see who could possibly be with each other. I did this to see what we have and since this is a romance rp. Obviously some of the pairings are repeats but that is because I'm showing everything possible for every character. As of now, we have enough people to have everyone have someone technically unless everyone ends up seeing Nori as a little brother instead.

Cadence X Nori
Cadence X Casper
Cadence Takumi

Veronica X Takumi
Veronica X Nori
Veronica X Casper

Lacey X Takumi
Lacey X Nori
Lacey X Casper

Nori X Cadence
Nori X Veronica
Nori X Lacey
Nori X Casper

Takumi X Lacey
Takumi X Veronica
Takumi X Cadence

Casper X Nori
Casper X Lacey
Casper X Veronica
Casper X Cadence

Last edited:
I love how Casper and Nori can go with everyone based on their sexuality c:

I'm quite sure everyone is going to see Nori as a little brother. Bring on Cupid Nori because that's what's going to happen if he's not paired with anyone.

I really hope you can get some romance unless you don't mind. I don't want you to feel left out or anything.

Hello there everyone ! I hope you are still accepting characters . It's a bummer if you aren't , but I do hope you are !

Character Sheet:

Name:
Manami Hanazawa

Role:
Student , if possible , a representative of the club for any informal events .

Sexual orientation:
Pansexual

Crush:
Not at the moment but she hopes she does develop one !

Personality:
- Funny , or to be more exact , humorous . Manami lives out her life accordingly to the saying , 'Laughter is the best medicine' .

- Optimistic . She always try to find the silver lining of a cloud wherever she goes as she does not like to see people upset .

- Animal lover . From a young age , she has always loved animals . Whether it may be from little crawlers such as beetles to enormous ones such as elephants , she will always try to escape whatever she is doing to go to them .

- Lonely . Although Manami seems cheerful , she has always felt the loneliness of not belonging somewhere , thanks to her not being able to fit in , in middle school .

- Hot-tempered . Her fuse goes off very easily , but that only happens if someone is being bullied or an animal is being abused . Do not try to engage with subject (Hanami) if subject is provoked .

Extra:
- Her birthday is 14th of February . No , she is incapable of giving any advice of love .

- Her favorite food is chocolate .

- She plays football during her free time .

- She has a very peculiar laugh . Her laugh will either sound like an old witch cackling or a dying whale . Most people tend to stay away away from her because of this and as a result , whenever she needs to laugh very badly , she tries to hide it by either looking away or excusing herself .

- Hanami has a book with her everywhere she goes . They might be romance novel . Yes , might .

Looks:

large.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You're accepted.

IMPORTANT: (@Kitsune, @DANAsaur, @Gore, @un coin de soleil, @Katsumi Y. ) I have decided that I'll be closing sign-ups. However, I will let Katsumi join and either one other person to make characters equal or if either of you are willing to double. It can be either a girl or a boy, doesn't matter as long as we have an even number of characters. After that, I will close sign-ups officially. I'm not normally one to close sigh-ups for my rp but this is one that will get hard to add in new people as we continue.

Manami and Takumi

Traits and Similarities

• Both are Japanese;
  • Both loves animals;
  • Both are hot-tempered;
  • Both have a feeling of aloofness and loneliness;
  • Both names end with the letters 'mi'.
Yep, pretty much Cadence has met her match. This is getting exciting (for my character atleast).

Reactions: Makomin
Cadence may or may not be in love with Takumi. That's all I can say, though it seems like she might have some kind of strong feelings for him though it's usual for her to deny it. That's the way it's going for that so far. She gets angry at him and jealous but claims she doesn't have feelings for him.

Katsumi Y. uhm, everyone is at the beach at the moment and no one is in the club room. >_<

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yes, the club is actually on a trip and it is also technically the weekend in the rp. However, how about we say that there are some Saturday activities at the school so Manami is able to be there. And, let's say, the paper that has the information about the club has Cadence's, the club's president, number on it and Manami can call her to find information out. Then, perhaps she'll let her come to the trip late.

It's your choice, you can add it to your post already if you want because I'm waiting for others to post before I write out mine unless you want to just wait for me.

Okay, works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.