Love in the Other Land

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you. The only reason I tell you is because... I simply can't be caught. Even when they find me, I don't go to jail. I dunno why, but I ain't complaining. But, thank you regardless, best not test my luck. Besdes, not like I do anything big, no murder or assault or anything like that. Just pickpocketing, my only real proficiency beside magic. That is unless you count... eh, best not mention that unless you really want to know." Sel looked off in the distance seeing the outline of the castle. His hair blew in the wind as he rode his nightmare, his eyes have gone from the dialated more human-like form, to the narrow slit-eyes of a reptile.

"Well, uhh, hmm... Yeah, I'm just going to say that's not my business." And it's not like she had any OtherLand money anyway. "But, anyway... What do you mean by that? It is really something that strange?" She peers over at Sel. Only briefly, though. Best look where you're going when you're riding one of these things.

"Hm....more than likely he won't be. But I'm not going to worry too much about it, it's not the first time." Asura remarked, he wasn't a good prince all the time. Then he nodded his head, only those who saw all the species as equals could be king. Finally, the arrived at the main gate and walkway that led to the castle as they landed. "Now, should I carry you when we meet my father or have you walk?" The prince mused while the shadow cloud dissipated.

"Actually I would really like to know." Cadence replied, "You could say I have a bit of problem with the whole curiosity thing, but I don't think I'm the only one at least." She looked over at Amelia and smiled again. That was something she was pretty sure they had in common.

---
Claudia looked over at Asura with a slight blush. "Well, I suppose that's your choice." She replied, "Would you like to carry me? That would probably show that we're together. The other way we would have to explain it. I don't mind either." She smiled.

"All right. I'll tell you. Though it's not really a skill, per se'. More of a..... natural ability I guess. The art, of seduction. I can't count the number of times females have swarmed me, only to be put off by my Naga side. I have no interest in women such as those, they only want me for how I look, they look at me and see a trophy. To put it in the most simple way possible, I am seeking a mate who will stay by me for who I am, not how I look. But, that is not of your concern I am sure. I simply know my body and how it affects others." Sel looks down expecting any amount of strange looks or words from them both.

Amelia listens quietly to Sel's explanation. Well, that was... quite the problem. Not exactly sure what to say in reply to that, she settles on: "Well, uhh... Good luck with the search. You're a really honest guy, aren't you?" She isn't really looking at him strangely or anything, though she is a bit stumped as to how to reply to someone so honest.

Asura grinned, the gate opening on its own as he approached it with Claudia still in his arms. "Carrying you it is then!" Glad to have her permission, and to know that she didn't mind. "Hopefully our announcement will make my father forget about my disobedience. A lecture is something I'd like to avoid for now."

Cadence couldn't hold it in anymore, she began to laugh. "Really? Is that so?" She started to say. She didn't mean to have any of this sound rude, but that wasn't something you heard everyday. It seemed Amelia thought that as well, considering she couldn't say much. "Amelia's right, you're pretty honest to admit that to us considering we're two girls. I don't really know if you're seduction is working on us two."

---
Claudia had a feeling Asura was going to end up carrying her in. It made her smile again. She watched as the gates opened on it's own, it had been a long time since she had been near the castle. They didn't just let people walk in. "Perhaps it might." She responded, "considering that's what you left for in the first place. We'll see what happens."

Sel laughs with Cadence before sneaking in a comment. "You act like I'm trying! Ha, yes I am very honest, only because I have always had to be so I coupd make friends, it seems that when nobody understands you, you need to make them understand, that is how I stopped those others from making fun of me. I guess it's more of a habit now." He looks around, checking out the scenery. " Oh, and might I add it was you who inquired to know. I would have continued on without saying anything happily."

Last edited by a moderator:
Athena was walking around in the town enjoying being outside and having the sun on her back warming her wings nicely. Looking around she smiles at the beuty around and taking a running jump she floats her way up into a tree. Once in the tree she lays out on a large branch and looks around people watching as they went about her business. She smiled her wings fluttering every once in a while her legs and tail hanging down as she enjoyed the day and the wonderful weather.

As Asura passed the threshold, the gates closed behind him as they continued along the road. Claudia was right, one of the reasons his father let him leave the castle was to fine and wife, luckily she was the one. "True, though my father can be quite finicky since I'm his last child." The prince glanced around while continuing to carry his bride, "I'm surprised, by now my father would make some grand entrance."

"Hmm..." Amelia took a mental pause to ponder. Nope, he didn't appear particularly attractive. He wasn't really bad looking or anything, but Cadence was far cuter. With that in mind, she responds to the last thing Cadence said with a: "Nah, I think I'm good there." And then back to Sel: "True, but you can't kinda half bring it up like that and expect people not to wonder what you're talking about."

"Well... yes that is true... To be fair though my mouth tends to run faster tha my brain at times...So I tend to say things I don't... really want to say. Though I probably have made that obvious by now with the things I've been saying haven't I....Or things like that...Dammit." Sel simply facepalms with one hand, mouthing to himself, 'Stupid, stupid, stupid' He decides he will try to be a little more careful with what he says.

Cadence laughed a bit while listening to Sel and Amelia. "Don't worry, everyone says things they don't always mean to say out loud. It sometimes happens." She replied eventually to them. She could see that they weren't far off from their destination now. She gave the two a large smile.

---
"I can understand." Claudia replied to Asura's first comment. She started to look around, "That's true, he usually does like to all of a sudden come in from nowhere." It was quite surprising that he wasn't there yet, especially since word would surely pass fast that Asura was there and with a woman in his arms.

Suddenly a deep laugh was heard. "Is that so? You're expecting me to make an entrance. You know, that gets tiring." Tull said, he was leaning against one of the castle walls in front of them. He looked up from the ground and smirked at his son, "And would you like to tell me why you are carrying Claudia in your arms?"

Maybe his father was busy? After all, as the king, there was much he had to do along with all the meetings and hearings he would need to attend here and there. "Yes...it is a bit peculiar." Asura replied just before he heard the laughter and looked in its direction with a sigh. There he was. "I doubt it, you likely couldn't think of something new." The prince remarked before arching a brow. "Is it not appropriate for a prince to carry his new princess into her new home? You did it with mother, and even a few times after you were married."

In the depth of the castle dungeon, Mark Chained into the prison wall tightly.
*Clank Clank
after a while clanking the chain, mark stopped. "i see, this is not a common shackle" Adamantium, the Legendary steel. "ah crap, how can i get in this situation?" lets see, i got into tavern, meet some hunters, all hell broke loose "shit i remembered, damn those hunter" after a whole while thinking about what did he done.

"Already awake i presume" a Cleric came from the prison door. with a typical priest uniform and a big gold cross dangling around his neck just make me sick. "what do you want, Human?" he said with a grin in his face

"Mark Darkblood, what a sinful creature you are" then he took a chair from the corner of the room and sat on it. "oh Ashgard. an unique creature god may created. we welcomed you in our castle" in those dark room the only people in it are Mark and those cleric so who is this Ashgard? "i know nothing of Ashgard" "ahh... look like the rumor is true.such a shame your memory is destroyed by the ritual. and forgetting your dear Alicia" another name came up and this name make Mark screaming in pain "i see. you still holding her tightly inside your heart and...." his breath become more irregular whenever those name came up and those cleric often said those name inside his story telling.

"for the god sake please stop... Damn, who the hell is she!?" Mark gave up and asked the Cleric "just a peasant, and i want you to bring her to me" said the cleric showing Mark a key "what say you. your freedom for bringing such a useless peasant?" without second thought Mark accepted those deal. for his freedom he must capturing a girl. for a noble blood breaking a deal is the same as dishonoring your own name. "good. i will wait for your news. Mark Darkblood"

Tull made a ashamed look, staring down at the floor then back to his son. "That's not true, I have plenty more ideas." He replied, then chuckled a bit. He then listened to Asura's answer, making a smile. "So, you found yourself a bride then. That's good, I thought I was going to have to pick for you, which would be so annoying. Besides, I had a feeling something like this would happen one day." He smirked at the couple.

Claudia didn't understand what the king meant with 'something like this would happen'. "Excuse me my lord, but what do you mean by that?"

Tull chuckled again, "Well, you two of course. Now now, you're going to be my daughter-in-law so no need to be so formal."

Outside of the prison cell, Mark guarded by two guards to get out from the dungeon. "i don't need guards. i can find the way out myself" said mark with hatred voice. "no can't do" one of them answered with a spear aimed at his back. accepting their choice mark walked toward the main entrance. in the corner of his eyes mark saw something moving inside a room "can i ask something?"

"make it short" they said still aiming for his back. "what is that room?" with a finger pointing at certain door his eyes squinted. "that's the throne room. now move out" he sensed a dark miasma inside those room but with his current condition he couldn't confirm it yet. then his eyes meet the sun ray. "but i am surprised myself" one of the guards asked the other guardsman in confusion "what is it?"

"he is a vampire right? but how he can survived sun ray?" Mark who heard the guardsmen idle chat just laughed. "I tell you my friends. it's a secret" after the last word he said to them he changed his form into a bat and flew away from the castle.

Asura chuckled, giving his father a slight roll of the eyes in response. "Of course father, you're merely...preoccupied." He replied, straightening himself up when his father mentioned about finding a bride. "Yes, I have, and I'm very happy with my choice." Then the prince arched a brow and sighed slightly. Sometimes it seemed his father was the prince while Asura was the king, even if something was annoying the king must do his duty. "If you'll excuse us, I'm going to have Claudia meet the maid then stand back and smile as they swarm her."

"oh.. young prince has returned" in the bat form Mark saw the young prince and the king from above. with the intention of giving a welcoming greet, Mark turned back into his human form. with his black suit and a walking cane in his right hand he approached them.

"ahh....Your majesty Tull what a rare sight see you in here and young prince Asura, welcome back. your loyal subject Mark Darkblood gave you his humblest greeting" after took of his hat he gave a slight bow when he greeted his ruler of the land. "and who is this beautiful young lady? the next queen i presume" then he took the young lady hand and give it a kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.