Love above Darkness and Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
she laughed a bit " youre still the same Roy i used to know. i always told you i dont care how you look like i only care whats inside " she said and closed her eyes slowly taking a deep breath from the fresh air " do you think sch a world exist ?" she mumbled in a low tone

"No, there is no such world. This world is cruel and i will end it" he said again in his scary tone as he flew out of earth. He changed his form and wrapped himself around Angelique to prevent her from running out of oxygen. They were in space after all.

she hold herself tight to hima dn smiled weakly looking at him "thank you Roy" she smiled and looked a bit around then down. it was amazing. he was always teasing him when he was making such big promises. she never thought this could get real. she smiled and rest her head on his chest

He held on tightly to her and flew into the vast dark space, passing by different planets and stars. Of course he was flying at a speed that was relatively close to the speed of light, but he couldn't explain how he did it.

she smiled to him and touched his cheek softly admiring him not the entire space and smiled a bit " lets.. just go home.." she said reffering to the old house where their families where spending the christmass together.

"Home?" he asked, feeling a bit lost. His memories weren't really that clear for some reason. Maybe it was something his uncle had done to him.

she nodded " yes. the house from the mountains.. where we were spending christmass together and building all kinds off snow creatures" she explained calm and cuddled to him again looking at his chest

He could remember what she described but not entirely why can't i remember an important detail such as this one? WHY? he asked himself as he carried her down to earth.

she smiles softly and rested her hand on his chest . she was happy to have him around again.it was a nice feeling making her remembering the best years from her life. the childhood. when she had her parents close, someone to play. she sighed a bit and looked at him . does he remember me as i really used to be? she asked herself

He heard some rustling in the trees again and knew there was no escape from bloodshed this time. Oooooh look who decided to arrive, It's ALFRED..time to end his life don't you agree our little Roy? said a voice in his head. "Yes..yes it's time" said Roy in a weird way as his eyes turned gray and cold again.

Angelique looked up a him and then around as she jumped of his arms on the ground and wathed him in silence " roy..."she mumbled walking p behind him bit worried. she didnt want to see this. she stepped away slowly placing her hands on her chest

He fought the best he could to keep the voices away No not now, fight them, Angelique is here, she's watching remember? you have to make a 5 star dancing performance like you promised her that day..take her and run. He said to himself as another voice started speaking.
HHAHA what a lame loser, run away? You could obliterate an army man, just kill them they are almost here!

she gulped a bit and turned around looking around to find a way to escape but she was facing a mountains wall so she had no way to run . she turned back to roy and gulped " at least dont allow me to see this !" she whimpered and got a step to him

"Hey Angelique, don't be scared idiot, I'm here" he said as he came back to his senses and slammed the ground creating a cloud of smoke that allowed him to escape with her.

she whimpered a bit and closed her eyes really tight as he grabbed her and in a few seconds they were right in front of the house. she opened her eyes as he patted her head and stared a bit at the house then at him

"Is this the house you were talking about?" he asked giving her a broad smile.

she nodded and waled to the door opening it fast and stepped inside turnig the lights on. it was the same. just a bit dusty . she sighed and smiled slightly turning to him " come in "

He walked in after her looking around and trying to remember something, but to his shock he couldn't remember anything but some small details.

she closed the door after he entered and locked it sighing a bit and walked around wiping some dust with her finger " this is so nice.." she mumbled as she looked around . even some old dcorations were still there

He was feeling embarrassed and didn't want to show her that he couldn't remember. "This place is still the same as when we left it." He said nervously.

Status
Not open for further replies.