LOTPW #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
END YOU LIKE THIS!

tumblr_m1u86cItjE1qj73e2o1_500.gif

I watched that like five times. No joke.

I always watch moving gifs overly many times, in case there should be some detail I'm not noticing that makes it more meaningful.
...There rarely seems to be one...

I love how everyone is trying so hard to win. XD

I'm not exactly trying hard. I just usually reply to board game threads while waiting for my roleplays to progress. Isn't that what they are for? And if I'm in luck and win, well, no harm in that either.
Also, though I watch gifs, I usually dislike them, mainly because one has to watch them several times if one wants to gain all the information (usually: none). I prefer static things, at least I can immediately be sure that they make no sense whatsoever.

What you are trying to do, madam, is as subtle as an anvil through the skull. :D

Does this mean you are out of gifs now, or did I really say something so strange?

the second one.... as long as i have google ill never be out of Gifs

NOOOOO
ATTACK OF THE GIFS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll eventually set my adblocker to block everything that fits the pattern "*.gif"... (I already set it to block everything that has to do with facebook.)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn almost 100 posts!
You all obviously are obsessed with winning and i recommend you all to stop immediately.

Exactly. That clearly has nothing to do with your own desire to win and everything to do with your concern for our mental health. Thank you for taking such good care of us.

Really now? ;)
That's a pretty avatar, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.