LOTPW #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, I like yours too :) oh and I'm winning now lol

Well, that depends on when Hellion wakes up with an urge to lock the thread. Anyway, no one has offered a reward so far. :)

e ____ e bishes dun know when to give up​
i-dont-always-bitch-slap-idiots-but-when-i-do-i-bitch-slapsem-hard.jpg

*eyebrow arched*
I cannot seem to recall when I earned either of these names. So I will now assume you were talking about someone else. Someone not present, most likely.

That's cute, but what is it - an angel dumpling? It has a little red star. A Communist angel dumpling?

Heyheyhey, whoa. Missed a bunch on this thread...

ITS YOUR MOM!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

OH MY GOD COMMUNISTS AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH
/runs away

Oh, but it's so cute. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt a fly. Even if it was a bourgeois fly. :P

*hides, peeks out* But...what if it's secretly a demon?

Then it's pretty harmless for a demon, unless it wants to kill someone by plugging his nostrils, and then it would take two, and the person could still breathe through his/her mouth.
Or unless it has magic. Every small, frail creature becomes suddenly formidable if we learn it has magic. And demons would most probably have magic powers, that star may even be a pentacle drawn in blood, it's just hard to tell because it's so small...
Sorry, I'm not the right person to be reassuring.

Maybe it has an alternate form. A giant ten foot tall demon with horns and fire.

Quite possibly. And uses this form to gain people's trust. (Especially that of communists, because they would think it's a comrade. Tovarish Dyemon. :D From now on I shall be forced to call it so.)

Of course. Wait, let me get my emergency cookie and tea supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.