LOTPW #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES.
SOMEONE FINALLY RESPONDED TO A ROLEPLAY IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE APRIL.
*DOES A LITTLE DANCE*

Now, I must write up an thousand word response while in intense pain.
Great timing. >.<

Next Person to talk i sick my plot bunny on them!
6eebaa150fb1bd1c8fa3ab7b6709c82f.png

YES.
SOMEONE FINALLY RESPONDED TO A ROLEPLAY IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE APRIL.
*DOES A LITTLE DANCE*

Now, I must write up an thousand word response while in intense pain.
Great timing. >.<
Yes, I've noticed that too. My lessened ability to post always evokes posting from my partners. Get well soon.

Ms. Wrong, I'm not afraid. It's too cute for that.

*kicks and thrashes* i will win this! O A O i swear i will!

Six kitties?!?! Impressive.
Correction: as of now, seven. I just found a sick and horribly thin cat in the street an hour or so ago. If he/she (didn't check, no need to bother poor creature) has a human, that human doesn't deserve a cat.

Correction: as of now, seven. I just found a sick and horribly thin cat in the street an hour or so ago. If he/she (didn't check, no need to bother poor creature) has a human, that human doesn't deserve a cat.
*heart is crushed* Awwwwww...poor kitty. Are you taking care of it?

*heart is crushed* Awwwwww...poor kitty. Are you taking care of it?

I was going to. But the unfortunate one wouldn't eat nor drink - tried to, but was too sick to eat more than a mouthful - and there was nothing I could do. He or she expired a few minutes ago, quietly and with dignity, and I dug a grave.
Correction once again... Six.
We are mortal, all of us.... May the Earth be light over this poor creature.

I was going to. But the unfortunate one wouldn't eat nor drink - tried to, but was too sick to eat more than a mouthful - and there was nothing I could do. He or she expired a few minutes ago, quietly and with dignity, and I dug a grave.
Correction once again... Six.
We are mortal, all of us.... May the Earth be light over this poor creature.
D: That's heart breaking. At least you tried to help the poor thing.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
That awful moment when you pretend to know something, post it, then realize your wrong and try to fix it but the message has already been read. >.<

That awful moment when you pretend to know something, post it, then realize your wrong and try to fix it but the message has already been read. >.<
Ah, yes. A terrible feeling it is. I just usually go with something like "I meant for it to be wrong. Just to see is you you were paying attention. Yeah."

Reactions: Hellion
Shoo awkwardness go away!
*Brushes off awkwardness.*

Lol, yeah if they respond that'll probably be my reaction.
Then: (Will probably be like) "Didn't he die before that?"
Me: "Uh- yeah, I mean of course he did. I just wanted to make sure you knew that fact."

XD

Yep, sounds totally legit. c: Not made up or anything.
Of course, you could always be like "Oops, erase *incorrect part*"
But that's embarrassing.

Oh and Sam, are you still game for an ME 1x1?
I'd love to do one with you. (:

Totally. Always up for pretty much anything involving Mass Effect. Want me to message you?

Hmm. I'd probably erase or correct the incorrect part anyway as soon as I can, before the other person answers. If it's been read and the recipient took no screenshot, he or she will have no proof that it happened and will start to doubt it, hopefully.

THATS WHAT I DID
MY HOPES ARE THAT JUST SOME NOOB CLICKED ON THE FORUM!
SO SHE WILL HAVE NO PROOF
*RUNS AWAY WITH PROOF*

I think that the awkward thing is that I messed up something I know A LOT about, so me slipping up - it's unthinkable.

And yes please Sam. (:

Oh noes!
I try to avoid that. Usually by research.
Lots and lots of research.

Status
Not open for further replies.