Lost Words Of a Castle

Corona opened her eyes again and dissapeared. Reapearing a few miles away from Shylo, her body up in the air and her master weapon in her hands. Her Scythe with its blade larger than her body and gleaming with magic, just shined. Spoke to her, called to her, wanting blood, wnting her to kill. The ribbon red with blood when it was usually grey. She wanted blood, an angels blood. He wouldnt make it past her Scythe, Hidden Sorrow.

It was only moments till he spotted her. He furrowed his brow and qucikly dove under the canopy of the forest.

Corona sliced throughe forest the trees falling like the wind blowing over a wooden plank. She spotted him instantly and she opened her hand as the fallen trees snagged him, moving like vines, they planted there roots into the dirt and held him there. Her monotoned face layed un moved by her talent. She lowered herself slowly down and looked at him, her scythe hissing at him from behind her back, the blade covering her back neck "You want to escape, your never going to leave until you try harder, there is only one who knows the secrets of leaving. Your soul will be stuck in this castle. Everytime you go to leave, a shock to your heart will pull you back" she spoke.

He glared at her struggling hard, his muscles flexing under his restraints."I am no used to any of you." He informed acidly,"Release me, I have duties elsewhere."

Corona stared at him, her face showed blank stares but her eyes stayed focused "So do I, you wouldnt be here if master didnt have a use for you, you be dead just like every other human in the world, angel, makes you no different from the homosapiens that thrive on watching my brother and sisters die in cold blood" she had struck her own nerve, she held her gaze, her eyes going glassy.

He watched her for a moment then struggled again,"But I have to complete my job!" He was growing more and more exhausted, something he was never used to."You don't understand." He muttered.

"Such a job" Corona focused more on him, there was that job again. She wanted to know 'What job is so important for you that you'ld leave me" she hadnt meant to say the last part, her Scythe was speaking for her, its hissing became the rythym of her tone of voice and matched hers completely.

He furrowed his brow..leave her? He shook away her words,~My creator told me I am to live as humans do for a hundred years so that I may understand them. My sister and I both were sent down her, right in the middle of a battle ground. We were taken captive and sold. She was sold to someone else and I must find her. She's too young to be on her own." He closed his eyes wishing to rest.

Corona hadnt meant to listen in, and she hadnt meant to say what she said "I'll find her, you cannot leave but that doesnt mean I cant as well. Then rest, tommorow I give you my word, she will be found....her name?" Corona may be a killer but hs ehad morals, she was sold the same way on a demon trade.

He was suprised by her words,"Midna." He informed quietly."She had black hair and blue eyes just like me, but she has no wings.."

Corona only nodded "Go back and rest, when you awake she shall be near, I will slaughter any creature that stands in my way" Corona grabbed Hidden Sorrow and lifted herself into the air only a foot off the ground, thrusting all her wieght into Hidden Sorrow the tree's that held Shylo down crumbled into glorious ash and rock. Her word would be kept. She waved the scythe in the air and made a slash through the sky, a cut into a non raining world flowed, from the skys cut and Corona was then sucked in as the cut faded.

He watched her leave before going back to the castle. He slipped into a room that seemed vacant and curled up on the bed. It was so soft and comforting, almost like a small taste of heaven. He missed it so much. Closing his eyes he drifted off to sleep for the first time.

Little Midna was doing the dishes, standing on a slippery, wet chair over the sink. She had pretty black hair but puffy blue eyes from crying. Her right hand was bady bruised, her master hitting her with a a ruler anytime he felt she got out of line. She never spoke unless she was asked a question and never played, just cleaned or recleaned what she could.

Corona couldnt figure out how she had made it into london, the streets where tattered with britsh flags that seemed to fly without the wind. Corona had removed her weapon and its ability to control her thoughts. Golden doors to wooden showed the difference between rich and the poor. Her weapon must have led her to find the girl, knowing she would be in London. A brilliant mahoganny door shone in Corona's eyes, that must be the place. She walked up the grands stairs and placed her hand on the door, people where inside. She figured the less violent one would be in the kitchen so she transported there glancing at the walls of the kitchen. Until her gaze rested on a girl, black hair and blue eyes, Midna, she assumed and a gut feeling told her she was right. "Midna, I have ome to take you home" she didnt think the girl had seen her transport in, but Corona was momentaly out of breath, she didnt show it,but transporting took a lot out of her.

Midna jumped, quickly grabbing at the sink to keep from falling. she had been alone hours in the in the quiet room so to hear someone call her was startling. She looked over at Corona. Her eyes slipped back to the dishes then the girl,"I'm not allowed to leave." She answered sadly.

"Perhaps you have not heared me....Your going home" Corona glared with her moving blue irises, she made a word with Midna's brother and she was going to keep it. People may think that demons are hateful creatures, but they always keep their word. Corona would keep hers "Your coming with me. I told him you would be safe in my hands and I shall keep my word"

The girl looked at the ground, looking scared as she climbed down from the chair and slowly came over. She hoped she didn't get punished. She rubbed her sore hand nervously.

Corona snatched the girl in her arms, and quietly walked outside. Once the front door slambed closed, Corona lifted into the air and closed her eyes tranporting them to the soft field outside the castle. The moon was still high and Corona released Midna and set her down gently, grabbing her hand and slowly healing it. It felt like warm water rushing onto Midna's hand and the sore began to mend itself back into its regular place. Corona stood up "it is midnight here, do not step foot outside after you enter the castle, there are two main halls, pick the right one and follow your spirit to your brothers, room. The red door, do not awke him and let his soul find you" Corona instead of leading Midna into the castle, turned and started walking to the stables. She didnt sleep theyre but rested her burdens.

Midna quietly walked the halls till she found her brother. She quietly climbed into bed beside him and pulled one of his wings over her like a blanket before stuffing her thumb in her mouth and going to sleep.

Corona was caressing the horses, all of them out of their stalls and gathered around her sleeping as she sang in japanese, the only language she could speak perfectly, english was still hard for her. Demons learned the language of their parents, her parents must have been japanese. She couldnt remember but she sang all the same. The horses with their heads hung low listened to her claming and soothing voice. She did however know a song her mother sang to her in Latin. She missed her mother and sang it with the horses at night.

The song:
http://youtu.be/2QLP4DCcOZA

Shylo and Midna slept soundly, the rain making them sink heavier into their slumber. Both were exhausted and found that this was one way to escape the world, atleast for a few hours.