Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
Hey there guys! Now, normally I don't post things this narrow- I like to give people options. But today is a bit different. There's a basic plotline I've wanted to play for a while now, but unfortunately it seems as if almost everyone I was working with on it has disappeared from the face of the planet.

Now, before I talk about the plot, I'd like to lay out some requirements. I swear I'm not normally this picky, and I promise I'm a fun person to talk to, but I gotta get these out of the way.

• Post at least once a week, more often if possible. I am a patient person, and I understand if you have to go for a while, but please...keep me posted. Don't just leave me on read and go away for two weeks without warning.
  • Be an adept, flexible writer. I'd prefer the opening posts to be 8+ paragraphs each, and I hold the same standard for exciting parts. In dialouge heavy bits I understand that it would be hard to keep going with that- therefore, a two-paragraph minimum is in place. I will match your posts, and I ask that you do the same.
  • Grammar and spelling are important to me. I understand if you make typos every now and then (I roleplay on my iPad, so I understand that autocorrect can ruin your life sometimes), but please don't make it hard to read or understand.
  • I will require you to play as a male character for this plot, and I will be playing as a female character. Romance is entirely optional.
  • Talk to me! You're stuck? I can help. You need a break? Okay, cool. Just keep in touch.
  • This plot will likely be Medieval Fantasy.
  • It will involve swearing, blood, side character death, and conflict between our characters.
  • Third person, past tense only.
  • I would prefer a PM RP, but I'm good with threads too if that's what you want to do.
Alright! Now that that's out of the way, I can talk about the plot itself!

You, dear reader, would play as a human warrior prince. Or a recently crowned king, doesn't matter. He would be ruler of a barbaric nation that has been ravaging nearby kingdoms for years. Their reasoning? Resources. As they grow, their need does too- and anyone who gets in their way is swiftly and unmercifully crushed. Everything else about your character is up to you, though I would prefer if he were a bit cold to mine for a while, borderline cruel even. You'll see why in a minute.

I will be playing as a dragon-human hybrid. Nothing too strange- she'll have wings, a tail, and the ability to create fire, but nothing much else. She will be an heiress to the throne of her small kingdom of Syrinn (which is filled with her species)- which happens to be next on the list of your character's nation.

They don't submit, and war begins. But despite the hybrid's strong will and strong abilities, the humans' numbers are just too much and they are swamped.

Now, this can go many ways. There could be an arranged marriage between my character and yours. Or, your character could win the war. She would then be the lone escapee and be caught either stealing from the castle or from a border post. I would prefer your character to catch and fight her himself. Then, she would become his servant and be forced to stay with the man that killed her nation. After that, several new possibilities open up. Adventures together, fighting, her bartering for her freedom....all sorts of options. PM me if you want to try it out, and we can talk over the details :D

Thanks!