Looking for someone comfortable with Futa X Male, among (possibly) other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Bingus
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Traveling, you get the idea.

The usual, don't post here, contact me through PM. Thanks.

Alright. This one will be even less elaborate than my last search thread. Suffice to say, after my last two search threads, I've got things a bit more narrowed down on what my own interests are, and what I'm seeking at the moment. I've grown sick and tired of only seeing 'straight' in people's profiles (I've ignored people simply for having this, I'm sorry, I'm awful. Very awful.), and I already have plenty of lady-on-lady focused attention as well.

What I'm looking for is apparently a much reviled and uncommon topic among these forums, (Slight sarcasm here) the Futa X Male pairing.

---​

Here are a few things you should know:

I'm willing to play either role, double up, etc.

If you're open to the idea of MxM as well, or of including basically ANY pairing and genders within the RP (MxF, FxF, FutaXF, WhateverXWhatever), then I will love you forever. Please, contact me. I'll be all over you.

I am seeking partners who will play AND seeking to play exclusively CUTE males. I'm not talking handsome, I'm talking actual cute. Yes, this means that there will be characters under 18, but obviously not under the forum's age limit rule. I wouldn't want to go that low anyways.

I ask that you be able to post a decent amount, and have good grammar. We're talking at least a solid paragraph, though two or more is very welcome and appreciated. I'm adaptable and can do anywhere from that, to a short novel every post.

I demand anime faceclaims. This is a non-negotiable point.

I love high-fantasy settings.

---
I won't put any specific plots, characters, etc here. Suffice to say, if you can meet the above requirements, I'll be very willing to work with you to create something we'll both be happy with. It might not ALWAYS work out, but hopefully it will. Try me, I don't bite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.