Looking for School Spirits 2023 (OC X Canon)

GalaxyGirl11

Spellbinding Flower . 23 (Temp Hiatus)
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sometimes it can take me a while to respond. You're free to send me a reminder every 1-2 weeks.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Introduction

Hello there! My name is Angela, and I go by she/her pronouns. I've been roleplaying for eight years and I enjoy every minute of it! When I'm not roleplaying, I would either play Skyrim: Special Edition or the Sims 4 on my computer, draw, or watch TV/play video games with my family. While I like to respond as soon as I get the response, sometimes it could take me weeks or months to respond depending on my real life schedule or if I need to rest my right hand for a while. About 90% of the time, I'll always be interested so if you're looking for a long-term partner, I'm the person for you!

Rules

💖I'm not a minor, so I ask that you're at least 18+. If you need to know my age to see if we're a good match, I'm currently 23.
💖I go by line count, so my minimum is 5 and my maximum is around 12-15 desktop. I can either write in one giant paragraph or separate the response in multiple paragraphs.
💖I personally like adding gifs/visuals in my responses, but it's optional.
💖Cursing and smut are also optional. I don't mind adding smut to the roleplay, but it won't be the prime focus.
💖My triggers are the usual no-nos as well as seizures.
💖I always roleplay fandoms, and I do OC X Canon. However, if your OC has an OC crush, I won't mind portraying them for you.
💖Just in case this is important, all my ocs are females who have male crushes.
💖If there's only one crush for that fandom, that means that it's the only love interest I got. However, we can do an alternate universe where we both have the same crush, but our OCs never meet.
💖Let's say you want to have a platonic relationship rather than a romantic one for your end, I'm perfectly alright with that! Or if you would rather just roleplay my crush, that's alright too!

Fandoms

Right now, the only fandom I'm interested in at the moment is School Spirits 2023. My crush will be Wally Clark, who's this handsome guy right here.
faee4b58a9b9993063f424ff0e0a8c80551883ca.gif
I'll be pairing him with an OC.

In conclusion

If you're interested, please send me a message! Please include what you were preferring to be called by, your pronouns, your triggers, whether or not you want to include gifs/visuals, and your form if you have one. I look forward to roleplaying with you! Have a wonderful day!😁

Last edited: