Looking for RP partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Intangibility

Original poster
Seeking Role Players

Hi there! I'm new to the site and I'm really looking forward to start with the RP!
To start off, let me introduce myself. You can call me Kris or Kiki, either one is fine. I'm a uni student, who probably gets weird looks from my roommate when I'm laughing to myself at memes/other ridiculous things (pinterest and tumblr always has the best stuff). I love anything to do with food and if we're in the same fandom, I will gush about it with you.
I've been roleplaying for about four years or so. I'm a pretty chill rper, but I do have some requests, which I will mention below, if I haven't bore you yet!

Role play style:
→ I write in third-person point of view. Tenses may differ in terms of what is happening, but I will mostly use past tense (unless I slip up, in which case I apologise).

→ For length, I'm not asking for a whole novel, but at the very least 2 or 3 paragraphs for each reply will be nice. I know that it can also depend on how inspired you are that day, but it helps to move the plot along.

→ I can handle mistakes, I get it, I will do so too. However, please try to consider your grammar and spellings as best as you can.

→ I can't promise that I will be able to reply everyday (uni life is busy), but I should be able to reply every 2-3 days. I would ask that you do the same. If I'm in need of a hiatus, I will inform you and you can decide whether or not you want to drop the thread. The same should work vice versa (although let's be honest, I'd probably wait for you).

→ If you decide that the RP is not for you, or you're tired of waiting for me to reply, or you just lost your muse, please tell me. Don't just drop the thread, because I will keep on checking and it gets disheartening if you just disappear. I promise I won't get insulted or anything like that. In fact, you don't even have to explain to me why you want to drop it. I completely understand, sometimes things just don't go the way we want or expect it to be.

→ Some limits, I don't RP smut. I would ask for a fade-to-black if the situation calls for it. That means that if we were in fanfiction.net, I could write until the rank of T but not M. I don't RP rape or incest. However, as a backstory I don't mind, because character development is very important to me and I like to see characters grow. I don't glorify abuse or mental illness, but that doesn't mean that I won't RP characters with such trait. I just don't glorify it, meaning that I won't say it's a trait that people should want or think is "beautiful", or that sort.

→ Gender pairings, I usually prefer MxF. However, I don't mind if we don't include any pairings at all as well and focus on building friendships or familiar bonds.

→ Here are some of my writing samples: Click Me!

Role play genres:
• Fandom-based - HP, PJO, THG, Marvel, SNK, Fairy Tail, Rune Factory, etc.
*Please note that for fandom-based RPs, I usually prefer playing OCs unless stated otherwise (as in, we take the concept of a certain fandom's world but with our own OC).
• Historical/Medieval
• Fantasy/Fairytales
*For fairytales, it would be something along the lines of reinventing fairytale characters and their story.
• Modern
*Plots can be discussed (psst. tumblr has lots of plot bunny ideas)
• Apocalypse/Post-apocalypse

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm intrestead in the fantasy and fairy tail fandom.

I prefer pm.

Hi, there! Sounds like we share a lot of the same interests and styles! I'd love to try anything, from fantasy to medieval to modern to apocalypse or post-apocalypse. Toss me a conversation starter or reply if you're still looking for a partner. Thanks for your time!

Hi, there! Sounds like we share a lot of the same interests and styles! I'd love to try anything, from fantasy to medieval to modern to apocalypse or post-apocalypse. Toss me a conversation starter or reply if you're still looking for a partner. Thanks for your time!
Hi! Sorry for the late-ish reply. I am still looking for partners. Do you mind if I PM you in terms of plotting?

I can highly recommend faithleafcat.

Hi! Sorry for the late-ish reply. I am still looking for partners. Do you mind if I PM you in terms of plotting?
Yeah, I'd love that! Toss a PM right on over! :D

Yeah, I'd love that! Toss a PM right on over! :D
Okay, so for some reason I can't send a message to you. It just says I can't start a convo with you. Did I do something wrong? I'm still trying to get used to this site...? Sorry!

Weird! I'm not sure, I'm still pretty new here also. XD

I'll check my settings in case I have it blocked or something like that, and in the meantime I can send you one

Okay, so for some reason I can't send a message to you. It just says I can't start a convo with you. Did I do something wrong? I'm still trying to get used to this site...? Sorry!
Just checked my preferences, I did have conversation starters turned off. Whoops XD

Heyo I love Pjo Harry Potter, medieval times, and have you heard of the warrior series?

Status
Not open for further replies.