Looking For Partners of Any Kind :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wavy

Original poster
Hi! I'm looking for role-play partners!

I write slowly, but with quality posts. I typically post on the weekends. I prefer role-playing stories with substance; role-playing stories that tackle deep moral conflicts instead of fluff. I love realistic and modest character development and a well paced timeline. For example, a character wouldn't have one lesson with a master swordsman and suddenly hold their own in a fight; I'd try to show their growth and process becoming an amateur and eventually good without making the story too tedious or slow, but also with minimal "fast forward-ing". I role-play both genders, without a real preference. My favorite genres are fantasy, mystery, horror, sci-fi, and anything that has to do with magic! I'm always open to messages if anyone is interested!

This is the only role-play I've really wanted to execute recently:

A romance/friendship between a Mage and Templar based in the Dragon Age: Inquisition realm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some plots that may interest you but I have no knowledge of dragon age.

I have a very good knowledge of the Dragon Age series and would be interested in playing a mage templar romance with you as long as you're okay with FxF.

If so just shoot me a PM.

Regards,

Ysolde

Oh goodness, I love the forbidden, taboo kind of love between a mage and a templar...

If you're still looking for someone to fulfill that plot idea, I would be glad to! ;v;

I may have a few plots/ideas we can hash out for someting if interested. Feel free ot shoot me a PM if you want to talk!

Interesting lets talk send me a pm please

Oh no! For some reason I wasn't getting any notifications from this thread even though I am not following any other threads D: If anyone is still interested let me know! I'm still alive!

How do you feel about modern fantasy?

I have plots ranging from a lot of things. I reply to what I get kind of gal, but I have lots n lots of plots ideas if you ever want to talk them over and find something that fits the shoe? Just let me know.

Sincerely,
LilFirePanda

Status
Not open for further replies.