Looking for Partner(s) (Updated: 9/21) Risk of Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...

I know we've been PMing a possible RP with Kaddoc, but I found this thread and I like the "lamia" and "modern bitch" concepts. Heh... nothing says we can't do more than one RP together. Would be nice to hash something out with the two mentioned, or even play with something new/inspired. Your choice.

Hi...

I know we've been PMing a possible RP with Kaddoc, but I found this thread and I like the "lamia" and "modern bitch" concepts. Heh... nothing says we can't do more than one RP together. Would be nice to hash something out with the two mentioned, or even play with something new/inspired. Your choice.
By all means restart that convo and tell me what you liked!

I have three conversation responses waiting (the third just to "awaken" the convo)... hear from you soon.

*eyes the "Modern Bitch" "Subnautica" and "Rimworld" ideas*

*eyes the "Modern Bitch" "Subnautica" and "Rimworld" ideas*
Oi! Quit ogglin' an' get buyin'!

Sorry for missing the response! The alert never showed up since I brought the thread back from the archives!

Edit: @Cerulean . Tagging because the alerts get weird sometimes.

*Concludes Windsong is a dwarven merchant but narrows it down to Modern Bitch and Subnautica*

Which one would you rather do? =D

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
*Concludes Windsong is a dwarven merchant but narrows it down to Modern Bitch and Subnautica*

Which one would you rather do? =D
I've been tweaking Nieves on and off for a while, so there is quite a bit of bias leaning towards that..

Throw me a pm and we'll hammer out the details.

(Sorry, only a few dwarf puns :( )

Don't sell yourself short. *goes to pm*

Status
Not open for further replies.