Looking for Partner(s) (Updated: 9/21) Risk of Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're still looking for a partner I'd love to rp with you. Just shoot me a PM and we can talk ideas

I'd be interested in roleplaying Nords, though I never finished any of the games. I'm totally up to wiki the sh*t out of everything, though, if you are okay with teaching me. I loved the world, I just didn't have the attention span to go through the whole things... and kept dying.

If your still looking, I would love to start an Elder Scrolls RP with you. :)

HOW DID I MISS ALL OF THESE REQUESTS!?

ALLLERRRTTSSSS!

Hey i'd like a elder scrolls roleplay with you.

Shoot me some ideas and we'll work it out~

Can't see a roleplay resume so I can't really make a judgement too early. Except the pony avatar.

I saw that you would be interested in a Warcraft Universe RP? Is that right?

Yup. It's been a long while since I RP'd in WoW, but the whole universe leaves plenty of room for creativity in it.

Reactions: Oniaxis
:D Awesome, I have been wanting to do a WoW rp for a while, I will shoot you a PM

Then shoot me a PM and let's get some ideas goin~!

Hello. Would love to do an rp with you. Particularly Skyrim if my profile icon doesn't make that obvious xD PM me

Hey there! If you have the time or the interest, I've been absolutely craving a Skyrim themed rp.

Any interest?

Reactions: Windsong
Hey there! If you have the time or the interest, I've been absolutely craving a Skyrim themed rp.

Any interest?
Absolutely! Been modding my version for immersion and (semi-) realism for a few nights now.

Definitely has me after the itch of story telling that the game can't quite scratch.

Reactions: Lillian Gray
Absolutely! Been modding my version for immersion and (semi-) realism for a few nights now.

Definitely has me after the itch of story telling that the game can't quite scratch.
You're my savior! I started playing again a few days ago for some stress relief during finals, and now, I forgot how much there is to this game!

I'll shoot you a PM.

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
Status
Not open for further replies.