Looking for Partner(s) (Updated: 9/21) Risk of Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro(s) i'm also craving a Elder Scrolls roleplay wait perhaps we can have a Elder Scrolls roleplay with 3 people? c: You @Lillian Gray and me :D.

You'd have to talk to @Lillian Gray about that if she was willing since her and I are already discussing one.

Though if you wanted to figure something out I'm sure we can accommodate.

Have been itching to write down my thoughts on an original (I think it is anyway) idea for a setting. Though the inkling of what to play is a bit specific.

Many doors, many more worlds. There are a growing community of inter-connected 'worlds', planets, continents, moons, etc, all connected by a single race named the Diminutive (think gnome/goblin/dwarf hybrid, short and smart /cliche). They've found a way to create doors to other worlds, opening up a massive new form of travel between these places. Some are home to humanoids, others are home to alien beasts that hardly seem they should be able to exist.

Everything with the gates are run by the Diminutive, everything is regulated. Pay the fee, do what you please. The only thing they do not allow is any form of combat. A group of armed anything can be no larger than ten strong, and if word comes back they tried anything in their destination their home world is cut off. Massive trade hubs have sprouted up around some gates. Slave trade is accepted, though often relegated to 'lesser' races, usually demi-humans and beast-men.

I'd like to think this is sorta unique. But the possibilities are near endless! Despite me being fairly specific in what I wished to write about..

• Love
Reactions: Iona
Guess it goes without saying I'm still looking for a few people to fill out my RP time and to play with new ideas. Even new people to challenge myself with, to help motivate me to get better rather than sit in a generic rut for months on end.

Loads of people come and a great many go. Yet I still remain here looking for fun folks to write with.

After I get my shit together, I'm gonna hit you up.

I am too looking for a fellow partner to RolePlay with and working on getting out of a rather long writer's slump. I figure maybe writing with someone else might prompt me to get writing!

I'd be more than willing to RP with you if you'd like, so shoot me a PM and we can toss some ideas back and forth. I may have a character that might tickle your fancy.

I don't know about you, but I feel that there is never such a thing as too many Elder Scrolls RP's. I am immensely interested in a TES setting if you have room and/or desire to do so.

Reactions: Windsong
I don't know about you, but I feel that there is never such a thing as too many Elder Scrolls RP's. I am immensely interested in a TES setting if you have room and/or desire to do so.
By all means, throw me a PM and we can get underway with brainstorming!

Most of my other ones kinda sputtered out not long after beginning..

Sounds fun! ouo
Shoot me a PM if you're interested, because I surely am ^^

I'm interested in the Sang'll plot if its still open =)

I'm always willing to figure something out if you'd like.

See the newest post too!

Moved this thread to the Libertine Partner search because I'm getting kinda tired of teens trying to start RPs that they don't belong in. Those are the rules, I've just gotten bugged by reminding them.

I'm up for just about anything one might come up with, from ancient to modern and everywhere in between. Fantasy to realistic and any intermingling of the two to one's heart's desires.
I've also got a really good knack for coming up with expansive and unique ideas if you're looking for help with regards to separate things. I'm here to socialize and chat, not browse and read all day now!

Some plot ideas and settings that I've come across and or taken from other folks. If you haven't already, take a glance at my roleplay resume. :)
  • Elder Scrolls Universe
  • Soul Sacrifice Universe
  • Warcraft Universe
  • Guild Wars Universe
  • Warhammer 40K
  • Sea borne race dealing with land dwellers and hostilities.
  • Tribal ideas bouncing all around!
  • Also a huge fan of anthropomorphic races/peoples. Not just humans with fur/scales.
  • Been milling about with an original universe idea. Ask me about it! (It's on page 3)
A few more story ideas. Will add to them as I think of more:
There were once as many sea-living races and societies of people as there were upon the land. Sometime ago a great cataclysm took them from their homes and splintered them. It was an extinction event never before seen by the ancient people.

As time went on what was once common talk turned to rumor as the sea-faring folks became more and more scarce. Rumor turned to whispers, whispers became myth until they faded into stories told by sea side villages.

Humans have flourished and spread, living off the land and sea equally.

Now on the coast of some unknown land there sits a small village. They follow and listen to the old ways of the sea. Fisher-folk and farmers alike. Yet they've a constant visitor that has become a mainstay in the village. He's not quite like the pale skinned and fair-haired folk. His skin is bronzed and his hair black as pitch. Eyes like the tropical sea and with muscles that speak of raw power. Yet he's a kind and somewhat aloof soul, fishing and helping till the land during harvest time. The man owns no home, simply diving off a dock each night and returning to sit on its edge from the water come morning. No one's really sure who he is save his name, for none have seen what he appears under the water.
So how does a newcomer or drifter to this little seaside town deal with this quiet stranger?

20934hi.jpg

Deep in the bowels of a an ancient rain forest lies a small village, nearly untouched by the more civilized world outside. There the people live simple lives of agriculture and hunting. They do not number anymore than fifty or so, men, women, children, the elderly, and a curious kind of woman..

She simply wandered into the village center one day as a child, confused and alone. They took it as a sign from the god's of the forest, for she was unique and looked like some of the serpents one might see, easily a child of the gods they thought. So they raised her with the rest of them, treating her like a deity. The differences were there but she let them be, the people loved her and she loved them all as family.

Now as the years passed visitors came and went, first explorers, then missionaries, and then researchers. They brought news of lands outside, of proper deities to soothe their savage hearts, men and women who came to learn their language and culture, to preserve it. All who came met this strange girl, dressed entirely compared to the relative nudity of the other villagers. Disease they thought, signs of their lack of piety, even just born that way. None of them saw her for what she truly was.

Well, that is until they met her on one of her romps into the forest to find food, for she wasn't content with the villagers bringing her gifts, she needed to know she was independent.

Who does she meet? What does this spell for the demi-human?

(Fantasy, Modern, Pre-Modern settings are all welcome.)

2rxyvkh.jpg

What do you get when a woman of Spanish leaves her homeland and settles somewhere else but brings a little bit of ancient Spain with her?

Well, you get Nie.

She's a great worker, goal oriented, if not a little short on the attention span. But she sure does take lots of hikes alone in the less populated parts of the country. No one's really sure why. They ask of course, because where would gossip fun be without some truth? Honestly they're better off not knowing.

Well, she's not entirely human anyway. But they had that from the start, after all, she is foreign.

An alien world. The massive Aurora sent to help get it ready for colonization.
Klaxons blare and warning lights flash rapidly as something shudders throughout her hull.
Through an atmosphere she burns, shedding off escape pods like an organism budding it's offspring.
Into the water crashes your pod. Fizzling and smoking on the inside as the hatch bursts open, letting fresh and humid air wash in, drawing the smoke out. As your ascend the ladder you're assailed by salty air and the constant noise of moving water.

An ocean extends for as far as the eye can see. A blinking map inside shows the planet is little else. In the distance the Aurora slowly begins to sink beneath the waves, fires being doused as water rushes into her many gaping holes.

Inside the fabricator revs to life. Asking for material input to begin creating tools you'll need to survive.

CoralReefZone8_Small-1024x576.jpg

CloseEncounterLarge-1024x606.jpg

ControlRoomLarge-1024x593.jpg
The day wasn't much like any other. You woke up with a headache, groggy, and irritable. Sleep hadn't come very easily despite your best efforts and more than the recommended dose of over the counter sleeping pills.
Though your head stopped pounding as you made breakfast and watched the news. Nothing was any different than the day before until you left your apartment.

Horror didn't really describe it..

You'd always had a rational mind. Never before had you felt yourself privy to flights of fantasy or whimsical notions of superstition.

Yet there above your building it sat. More limbs than anything should ever need. Some looked grotesquely human, others horrifyingly alien. It's face, if you could call it that, had so many eyes, some were black holes, others almost cat like, or like a goat, all of it laden with an alien intelligence. As you stared while your mind tried to process this information one of it's arms rose and reached into a parking lot.

It closed a car door. Making it lock shut. Before drawing back. Inside a child looked on innocently at something it likely didn't see. The mother was around the building corner dropping off her bags before coming back.

(Work in Progress)

Throwing this out there now for the sake of my sanity. Have some decent grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Else I will drop you very quickly. No one-liners. And no, I will not force my character to like yours for the sake of mediocre attempts at romance.
Please and thank you.
Edit: I've been in a nasty writing slump lately and am struggling to get out of it. Very accepting of criticisms and ideas on how to get out of it. Fuck you, slump! I won!

So now, I wait..
w1cep.gif

And wait... and wait...

I am up for a Warhammer 40k or Warcraft Libertine rp.

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
Status
Not open for further replies.