looking for MxM partner for simple rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Dragonized~Glory

Original poster
Evening everyone!

So yet again I'm throwing a new thread into the lucky draw box.

Considering the fact that I want to practice my sexual scenes this rp is going to be about 80% smut. I'd like a partner that's comfortable with darker plots and kinks and who isn't afraid of talking OOC about how improvements can be made and what is liked and not liked in scenes and would also ask if they'd like feedback.

In terms of the RP. It's quite a simple idea. MxM of course.
Mc and Yc share an apartment. Mc is serious and quite strict and neat with the things he does. Yc is completely the opposite.
After getting drunk and coming on to mc, Yc gets what he wants but when he sobers up he could never have imagined what he awoke in Mc

Pretty simple eh?
Anyway one more note. I tend to disappear from time to time and take a while to reply so don't worry if you don't hear from me. I haven't dropped you.

Hello there
I'm here.
:D I'd be more than happy to help you with your practice.

Usually I tend to do a nice balance between Smut and Plot, but I've been craving something on the former's end. Either way. I'd be happy to do this. I'll go into further detail in PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.