Almost every day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, vampires and other supernatural creatures, magical, yaoi, mature, romance, horror. I also have a thing for darker themes. More than everything I love varied roleplays, with comedy, drama, action and dark things all thrown in.
Will try to make this short and sweet. I'm looking for a Yandere roleplay. Already have some characters in mind or could come up with a new one, depending on your preferences. I'm up for either playing the yandere, or his lover.

If it'll delve into libertine, I don't like being stuck with an exclusively dominating character.

For plots, I like to brainstorm instead of leaving them pre-made. Genres I'm willing to throw into this are: modern, horror, supernatural, action, fighting, nsfw, comedy. I'm pretty open minded, but don't do well with historical settings.

Kinks I'm open to including, but not a requirement, are: BDSM, gore, vore, crossdressing... Pretty much anything that doesn't include heavy body modification (besides gore, because apparently increasing the genitals size and such is a thing?) and watersports.

Please consider PMing me. I want to play or give some love to a yandere <3

Looking for an intermediate level partner. If I get excited I can write really long stuff (not prestige level) but I don't require my partner to do the same thing. Telling me what your character thinks and feels is more important to me than detailed environment description. Also advance the action, keep the ball rolling forward. I think a couple of paragraphs minimum is sufficient for it.

Hello, I tried to start a conversation with you, bit for some reason it will not allow me to. Though I am very much interested in doing an RP with you. I hope to hear from you soon!

Reactions: Isho13
Hello, I tried to start a conversation with you, bit for some reason it will not allow me to. Though I am very much interested in doing an RP with you. I hope to hear from you soon!

Really? I don't remember ever putting in my profile people couldn't send me messages (or if that's even possible) so that's so weird o.O I'll Pm you n.n

Reactions: Cks1198
H-Hello o///o i wouldn't mind playing a male character for thisRP if you're still looking

H-Hello o///o i wouldn't mind playing a male character for thisRP if you're still looking

Hi~ Thanks for the interest, but I see in your resume that your playing style is passive, and I'm looking to have more balanced roles with my roleplaying partner, so I'll have to turn it down. You also prefer playing females. I remember seeing a thread going around about yandere themed roleplays, and I think that person was looking for female partners. You could try there n.n

Hi, if you're still looking it love to come up with some ideas with you. ^-^

Hi, if you're still looking it love to come up with some ideas with you. ^-^

Hi there~ I have one spot left. Since someone else took the spot of the love interest + me with the yandere character, if you're looking to play the yandere, I'm interested.

Hi there~ I have one spot left. Since someone else took the spot of the love interest + me with the yandere character, if you're looking to play the yandere, I'm interested.
Interested. Won't let me PM you. You have to allow PM's from everyone.

Will try to make this short and sweet. I'm looking for a Yandere roleplay. Already have some characters in mind or could come up with a new one, depending on your preferences. I'm up for either playing the yandere, or his lover.

If it'll delve into libertine, I don't like being stuck with an exclusively dominating character.

For plots, I like to brainstorm instead of leaving them pre-made. Genres I'm willing to throw into this are: modern, horror, supernatural, action, fighting, nsfw, comedy. I'm pretty open minded, but don't do well with historical settings.

Kinks I'm open to including, but not a requirement, are: BDSM, gore, vore, crossdressing... Pretty much anything that doesn't include heavy body modification (besides gore, because apparently increasing the genitals size and such is a thing?) and watersports.

Please consider PMing me. I want to play or give some love to a yandere <3

Looking for an intermediate level partner. If I get excited I can write really long stuff (not prestige level) but I don't require my partner to do the same thing. Telling me what your character thinks and feels is more important to me than detailed environment description. Also advance the action, keep the ball rolling forward. I think a couple of paragraphs minimum is sufficient for it.
Hi! ^^ I'm interested in brainstorming up a yandere rp with you~ just ahead of time I would say i'd prefer to be the lover, and hope to perhaps rp with you soon. : ) Also hope you've been having a good day/week : D

Hi! ^^ I'm interested in brainstorming up a yandere rp with you~ just ahead of time I would say i'd prefer to be the lover, and hope to perhaps rp with you soon. : ) Also hope you've been having a good day/week : D

Hi, thanks for the interest. It says up there it's a filled request. And while I could make an exception for someone I really click with, I already have a roleplay going where I'm the yandere and the other person is the lover, and I'm not interested in repeating it, sorry. n.nU

i'm opening this again peeps