Looking for a Male Alien

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lillah

Original poster
Hello,

Updated again, my mind flip flops on a daily basis.

I write adventure and sex with the focus on story. I'm keen to find long term RP partner who will write me a good humanoid Male Alien. He will be paired with my alien female (Aarillian-prey) who is a contrast to my other alien female (Aarillian- predator) in the below RP.

Note: If you're wondering what the heck is Aarillian, I just made it up for my RP. I'm trying to be more efficient and stick with the same species. xD

For this next one, I am also looking for more immediate action. it to start off mid action scene to set the pace and tone of the RP. My character can fight when required, she just doesn't like to kill things and instinctively seeks authority, even if she rebels against it. She likes peace and order, and the Alien male's species is anything but peaceful—just thinking out loud.

I would prefer a confident writer that need little guidance story-wise. I'm an aggressive style player but I am very accommodating with the right partner. However, for this particular plot I have in mind, a passive player would not work.

You can have a peek at my writing sample in below RP:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/aliens-dont-exist-lillah-x-taran-wanderer.150131/.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Lillah

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ruki Ragnarok
Updated... Scrapped swordsman and just looking for Alien Male (who can wield a sword if that's your thing).

Besides Alien sex, what kinks are you looking to fulfill here. Also
For this next one, I am also looking for more immediate action.
by this, do you mean a quick progression to sex, or starting the rp in the middle of an action scene?

Reactions: Lillah
Besides Alien sex, what kinks are you looking to fulfill here.
For this particular RP, it is less about the kink than it is about the romance. So whatever smut that may happen, it needs to drive the emotional connection. I'm really more about the foreplay and sexual tension that is weaved throughout the story.

I don't mind a bit of weird or extra bits since there may be anatomical differences to be catered for, but no reptilian, elephant or octopus inspired aliens etc. To put it bluntly, not into bestiality or things that remind me of an animal during the sex act. I'm squeamish like that.

As this female alien will be the prey type, it would be natural she gravitates to the more dominant type. She's not going to be overtly submissive as I intend for her to be fighting her own nature too. I love conflict in my couples.

I don't mind rough and will tolerate overtones of non-consent (initially) if that's a partner's kink. I don't mind BDSM inspired sexual acts either. Ultimately, it needs to make sense for the male character. I'm all about intensity and passion as motivators for me to write a good sex scene to keep a partner entertained.

I wish for any sexual content to be tasteful and erotic, but I'm not expecting erotica. If it goes down that path but it is a good read, then I won't be complaining. I would prefer to let the story dictate where that goes, and I will attempt anything that is appropriate EXCEPT fade to black. I would expect a partner to not be squeamish about smut and be equally adaptable.

Also

by this, do you mean a quick progression to sex, or starting the rp in the middle of an action scene?
Good pick up, I was being ambiguous! When I use the word 'action' in RPs, I am always talking about action scenes. I prefer to write the starters, and I'd like it to kick off in an action scene. I've got an idea in my mind on how I wish to start for this one but I won't bother with the details. I enjoy surprising partners.

I never start in smut, I take a while to build up to it and there must be established attraction for it to happen.

I'm not sure if I've made things clearer or muddier, but I did try to be comprehensive without closing myself off to possibilities. :wink:

• Thank You
Reactions: Buio
I see, all interesting indeed ^_^.

Unfortunately, my current schedule does not permit me to undertake another RP that seems to be quite as involved as what you would prefer. Too many things pulling my mind in too many directions, and I feel I would not be able to properly lend my attention to this and provide the support in world building/structuring that would drive such an rp normally.

Still, It was interesting to read through your interests and style description, and I wish you luck in finding another partner on the site ^_^.

If by involvement, you mean I'd expect story over smut, and for smut to make sense, then yes, that level of creative engagement is required. :-p

Not actually what I meant, but thanks for putting words in my mouth.

Have a good day.

@Buio I don't mean to offend with my flippant response. When I read your post, it seemed so much more than I intended and it had me perplexed.

This is more for others, but as far the structure and world building, that is something I would expect to be vague initially and fleshed out as the story moved along. I'm a roleplayer who enjoys leaving room for surprises and allowing ideas to develop with each post. For me, I have found this to be the most fun and rewarding experience as oppose to intensive plotting beforehand.

You have a good day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.