Locked Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
She giggled then heard a sneeze from behind the door. She knew that sneeze anywhere. She pulled away and walked up to the door and yelled, "Destiny!" that scared Destiny so bad she fell on her butt. Miley smirked, "I will give you 5 seconds to open this door."
"Or what?"
Miley grinned evily, "Or I will scream."
There was a long pause... Destiny knew that if she screamed the neighbors right next door would call the cops, "Shit..." Destiny said and unlocked the door. Miley smiled obviously proud of herself.

jake smiled "nice job Miley" he grinned walking out wit her he looked at duke and duke was scared as hell and bolted for the door "god Jesus Buddha Muhammad ANY OF YOU HELLLP ME" he tried to get out but was being stupid Jake soon dragged duke outside and punched him and threw him the the bed of his truck and came back in "whelp he's token care of for awhile "

Miley grinned then turned to Destiny then her expression turned serious, "5... 4... 3..."
Destiny knew Miley was getting ready to chase her and even though Miley was the fastest runner on the girls cross country team, she still attempted to make a a run for it. Destiny ran out the back door and Miley followed after her, obviously not running that fast because she knew what would happen to her friend. All of a sudden all Jake hears is Destiny scream, a big splashing noise and then Miley bursting out laughing.

jake "I feel as if a murder happened.....whelp another night another crime scene " jake shrugged and went out back and hugged Miley from behind "hey"

Miley looked at him, smiled and hugged him back. "Hey." she said. Destiny accidently ran in her backyard pool when Miley was chasing her. Destiny got out of the pool. Soaking wet.

jake looked at destiny "I bet your a happy camper "

She scowled and Miley stuck her tongue out at her like a little kid, "Thats what you get."
Destiny then couldnt help but smile when Miley did this. She smiled and shook her head.

jake "she planned something.....hmmmmm to tired to figure it out miley need a place to crash for the night ?" he was curious now

Miley thought for a moment. She did have a key to her parents house concidering she still lived with them... but she wanted to spend more time with Jake. She smiled up at him, "Yeah actually."
Destiny couldnt believe what she was witnessing.

jake smiled "cool c'mon I got to get dumbass in the back of my truck home or no destiny guess what " he had an evil grin and ran to his truck and threw duke in destiny's bed " good night destiny " he had that devilish grin now

Destiny scowled at Jake. Miley laughed and walked outside.

jake got in his truck and opened the door for miley and he smiled "princess" he chuckled "I got knight blood" he said kind of proudly

She grinned and got in, "Why thank you."

jake started the truck "it a nice night" he chuckled "nights like these make me wanna be quite and watch the sky"

She smiled, "It sure it. Then she yawned. She was tired.

jake started twords his house and then they were there and he got out and got miley out and carried her into his house

Miley was completly surprised when he picked her up. But she smiled and leaned her head against his shoulder.

jake sat on his couch still holding miley he kicked off his shoes and laid on his back with miley laying top of him

Miley eventually fell asleep on top of him.

jake passed out under miley and woke up early and got out from under her and started to make breakfast for them

Status
Not open for further replies.