Locked Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
jake finished the brekfest and noticed miley was still sleeping so he went up stairs and started a shower and got in

Miley woke up, saw the breakfast, smiled and ate hers.

jake soon finished his shower then came downstairs in only in a towel and walked in the kitchen and saw Miley and just stood there "good morning"

She smiled and finished her breakfast, "Mornin'." she looked at the time and realized it was almost time for class.

jake looed at the clock "I don't wanna go into today do you?" he looked at miley with a somewhat of a frown

She shrugged then grinned, "I just wanna go to scare Dawn." she said honestly and laughed.

jake "ohh I know where she live I can scare her bad " he took out his school computer and walked over to Miley and showed her a fake wedding invitation " this scare her maybe make her stop stalking me .... hopefully" he started working on the invite

jake grinned "now just to email.....I got a better idea why just dawn why not duke and destiny too? scare the hell out of them too"

She grinned, "Even better! That will be a little pay back for locking us up in a room."

jake printed out a few of them and chuckled "now...im cold.... maybe I should get dressed"

Miley giggled, "Tha would probably be a good idea goofball."

jake chuckled and ran upstairs and got dressed and cam back down wearing a shirt and boxers and carrying a basket of clothes " I needed to do laundry " he threw some clothes in the washer for a bit and sat back down with miley

She grinned hen imagined Dawn's reaction. She laughed then suddenly the door bell rang. Miley looked at Jake.

jake sighed "WHO IS IT?!" he yelled at the door and waited for a response

"Its Dawn you silly goose!" a voice from behind the door yelled. You could see Miley's eyes flashed and her smile widen. She looked at Jake, "Speaking of the she devil." her eyes pretty much told him that she really wanted to chase after Dawn and beat the crap out of her.

jake "give me a sec " he ran up stairs opened a safe and got his mothers engagement ring and put it on Mileys finger "shhh it goanna be funny" he got a wedding invitation and opened the door " hey dawn me and Miley were just talking about you " he handed dawn the invite and put his arm around Mileys shoulders

Dawn's smile instantly turned into a frown. Danw had red curly hair, deep forest green eye, freckles and a stub nose. Miley put on a smile and looked at Dawn, "Oh hello Dawn. How are you today?"
Dawn kept staring at Miley, "Miley... I am surprised to see you her... What ARE you doing here?" she asked in a flat tone. Her expression emotionless.

jake "she lives with me dawn she's my fiancé " he smiled acting casually and kissing miley

Status
Not open for further replies.