Locked Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
She eyed him suspiciously, "I never hated you! I heard you hated me so..." her voice trailed off.

jake "I never hated you I thought you were cute!" his eyes widened and he turned to the wall and covered his mouth thinking 'shit god if you hear me strike me dead task force would be nice'

Miley's cheeks instantly turned bright red and she was very surprised. She could feel them burning. However a smiled spread acrossed her face. Her cheeks turned a deeper red, "R-really?!" she couldnt believe what she was hearing!

jake nodded "yes I still do..." he was hiding himself still

She walked toward him, turned to his side and kissed him on the cheek. She felt warm and happy inside.

jake blushed a lot "well umm what was that for" he face was a bright red

She smiled more, "What? I cant kiss your cheek? I find you cute what can I say?" she giggled.

jake chuckled " I aint cute im weird " he was laying on his back now

Miley realized this was the most she has ever smiled around him! She laughed, "Hey I perfer wierd over normal."

jake "then you got it " he chuckled " trust me I aint close to normal " had a bit of a grin on now

She laughed then said, "Well I am not either so its all good."

jake stood up and hugged her lightly "this is better now"

Miley was completly tooken off guard by the hug. But once she was over her surprise she smiled and hugged him back, "Yeah it is."

jake "soooo" he was kinda clueless now he didn't know what to do at all

She smiled, "I should probably tell you who said you hated me. It was Dawn." Dawn went to their college. She had a major crush on Jake which Miley didnt have a clue about it. Dawn was completly obsessed about him.

jake "you mean crazy stalker psycho bitch??" he knew dawn he wanted to stay far from her she stalked him for a long time and still is

"Ah that makes since now why she would do that then." she laughed.

jake kissed her forehead "im kind of repaying you now"

jake "its kind of hot in here.....wait that because where pretty much not getting much air circulation" he chuckled

Status
Not open for further replies.