Little Town in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terriana waited but got no response and it gave her a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She looked to Aidan worriedly then took a deep breath and let go of Aidan's hand as she started walking toward the living room, hoping to see some sign of the family. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She yelled as she walked. Terri then turned the corner to the room and screamed in horror at the sight before her. Lying in front of her were Caitlin's parents along with some other adults, they were all dead and covered in blood. She stumbled back, her hand coming up to cover her mouth in shock. This time, unlike with Aidan's father, despite the blood and wounds, she was still able to recognize the people in front of her. Although she wasn't that close with the O'Neill family, she still knew them from the times they would go into her father's shop when she was growing up. They were good people but now they're dead. Her thoughts then went to Caitlin, she was the youngest of their group and her whole family is now dead with the exception of her brother but he was taken and most likely never coming back.

~

Alariel had to stop himself from chuckling at the girl's scream. I guess that means she's spotted the family, he thought. Now he just needed someone to turn the corner when he hid and they could really start this party. He glanced to the window seeing that the sun was now at the horizon and smirked, everyone knew the demons were stronger and had the upper hand once the sun has set.

Dom followed the group back to Caitlin's house, he stayed pretty quiet and was careful for a change as they walked. He mainly thought of his counter with that female demon and still didn't fully understand why he was still alive.

As they reached the house the group they debated on things not going right. He could of agreed which he did but didn't want to say anything because he didn't want to add any more panic. Aidan wanted to go in first to protect everyone and he smiled a bit to it and when Terri made sure we all go in together it definitely was the better idea.

As they entered and spotted Caitlin's family, he was shocked and felt for Caitlin "Bloody Demons" he muttered. He ran out the room to try and stop Caitlin going into the living room as he did so one of his crutches went through the floor and he followed with it. He managed to stop getting hurt by putting his hand out and he ended up sitting in the hallway all he could do was say "Katy don't go in there"

Caitlin had entered a while after the others and was about to go in the room with the rest of them. However, Terri's scream and Dom's shout for her to stay out stopped her in her tracks. "W-why? What happened?" She felt her stomach drop as thoughts of her nightmare arose again. "Oh my goodness....no. NO." She backed up a bit as it struck her why they were making the slight ruckus; her dream hadn't just been a dream. Despite Dom telling her not to enter she knew she needed to. She needed to because a part of her needed to be alerted to the fact that she was alone now. She had no family left so that way she didn't hold onto that small sliver of hope that they were just playing a cruel joke. With that she slowly walked into the room and tears started falling from her eyes as she saw what was there. She couldn't scream, she had already done so in her dreams.

Terriana finally snapped out of her shock when she heard Dom speak to Caitlin and tell her not to keep going but she of course didn't listen. Terri looked over to her and saw the tears falling down her face, "Caitlin…" She said softly as she went over and pulled the poor girl into a hug, blocking the cruel sight with her body so she wouldn't have to look at it too long. "Caitlin I am so, so sorry." She then leaned back so she could look at her, "Come on, do you want to get out of here?" She asked, thinking she probably wouldn't want to remain in the house with her dead parents. They could come back and give them a burial or something like that, but right then might not be the best time. She then looked to the others, "What do you guys think?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aidan saw everything in front of him and his heart fell poor little one at least I'm older and have some idea of how to live my life he thought as he knelt down next to Caitlin, "I'm sorry you had to see this and for what the Demons have taken from you truly I'm" he knew deep down that she had to see for herself as had and cruel as it was if someone had told him his father was killed he wouldn't of believed it unless he saw it with his own eyes like he did.

Looking up at Terri his worry clear on his face he wasn't sure but the blood hadn't started to clot yet so it had to have been a fresh killing so they were more than likely not on there own he hoped he communicated what he felt through the look he was giving as he didn't wish to say anything as the Demons would hear and that really wouldn't help matters.

Dom pulled himself up and looked over at the 3 huddled together, sorrow in his eyes was clear. He looked around the room taking in deep breaths. He had no idea what to do but he thought Caitlin might wants some water and he went towards the kitchen. As he was walking through the corridor he noticed family photos on the walls and stopped for a moment to look at one. He thought that they looked happy enough and it was a brilliant picture of the family.

He kept walking through the hallway glancing at the pictures, he thought how his father and dad were doing. As he made into the kitchen it was just light enough to see around but decided to put the light on.As he flipped the switch the light didn't come on. He tried it a couple of times and gave up.
He walked over to the sink and looked at the cupboards near by trying to decide on which cupboard would the glasses be in.

He let go of one of his crutches and leaned it in the corner while mainly standing on his good foot. He was hoping the glasses was in one of the top cupboard, as he reached to open the nearest one he found the glasses. He nodded his approval to himself, he grabbed 2 glasses and started to fill one up and he drank it down in one gulp.

With a refreshing "AHHH". He started to fill up the next glass for Caitlin.

Terriana faced Aidan when he began to speak and noticed the worried look he gave her but it seemed it was about something else along with Caitlin. Her eyes scanned over the room they were in then she looked back to Caitlin with a comforting smile. "Um… Caitlin, I know you might not want to answer this but do you think any one else might've been in the house? Anyone that might've survived?" She asked softly.

~

Alariel saw one of the humans break off from the group and watched as he went into the kitchen. That wasn't the room Alariel was in, but he was close enough to it that he could sneak in without alerting any humans so he did so. Once he was in the room, he looked over the boy. Obviously he was injured due to the fact that he was staying mostly on one leg and the crutches and with that, a plan formed in his head. Alariel walked up behind him and tapped on one of his shoulders, when he turned around Alariel had a smirk on his face and his arms crossed. "Hello."

Dom just finished filling the glass up and was tapped on the shoulder. When the voice followed he knew the accent didn't sound human *Why me* he thought to himself. He placed the glass down back in the sink and grabbed his other crutch.

He turned and face the creature and studied the creature with his horns and wings. He looked familiar and realised where from it was in that book he was reading back at the magic shop. It was very vague but he knew the wings were trouble.

"Hello" Dom said followed by a long sigh "Since you haven't killed me yet, what you want". He glared at the creature with his head slightly held down. Dom really has had enough of these Demons he viewed the area without leaving his eyes of the demon, to think of the best way to get out of this mess. He thought of a few options but that would only save his life and his concern was the others. He has to bide his time till the option becomes clear.

Caitlin shook her head at Terri's question. "Not just yet...I..I need to go get something from my room. Also, from the looks of things," She closed her eyes and pulled herself out of Terri'g hug. "I don't think anyone is still alive." She glanced towards the staircase. "I am going to head up and I will be back." With that she quickly headed over to the stairs and headed up. Her room was all the way at the end of the hall and she quickly entered. She had left something here earlier and she wasn't coming back later so might as well get it now.

Terriana nodded and pulled away when Caitlin moved to leave. She wasn't sure about her going off on her own to grab whatever she needed but if anything happened she just told herself that she, Aidan and Dom be able to get up their quickly to help her. Speaking of Dom, where was he? Terriana wondered when she looked around and he wasn't there. He probably just got up to do something but still, she was curious and she had a bad feeling about this place. "Dom? Where'd you go?" She called out, honestly not remembering him getting up since she was facing the other way.

~

Alariel raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms at the attitude the human gave him. "You immediately assume I want something but what if I just feel like hurting you and your little friends out there? Because that right there seems like a fun option." He told him and ended by punching him in the stomach. He then cocked his head to one side when he heard the girl call out into the house and smirked, "Well there's one now."

Aidan watched as Caitlin walked away, looking at Terri he moved "I don't like this one little bit" he said as he moved closer. Looking around he too noticed Dom had vanished but just before he said something Terri called out "Not sure that was the best idea babe" He said and gave a a quick kiss on the cheek as he started to walk out of the room "Yo Dom" he said as who or what ever was still in the house would have already heard Terri.

"That's still something Demon" Dom said just before he got thumped in the stomach. Dom bent down but tightened his grip on his crutches. When the Demon mentioned about his friends he had to do something, quickly he swung one of his crutches around and hit the demon in its head as he did so he swung around so his body was blocking the way out of the kitchen. He then shouted "Demon get out of here".

As Dom faced the demon he knew he was going to regret what he had just done, he placed his good foot down and quickly tested how much pressure his other foot could take. His place one crutch at an angle in front of him and the other one was away ready to strike.

Terriana looked to Aidan confused at first but then her mouth formed a small 'o' when she understood that if a demon was in fact still in the house, then it would've heard her. "Oh… oops." She said with a small embarrassed smile as she walked after him in search of Dom but froze when she heard him shout 'Demon get out of here!' Her eyes widened and she gasped, instinctively drawing closer to Aidan and her hand came up to lightly touch against his back. "Oh no… Dom!" She shouted fearfully then rushed to the kitchen where she heard his yell come from.

~

Alariel stumbled a bit and grabbed the part of his head that was hit. "You little b*tch." He groaned then turned back to face him and glared. "If you want me out of here, you're going to have to make me." He told him challengingly then smirked when he heard the other humans call out to him again and come closer. "Ooh, your friends are coming over here so I don't have to get them… Goodie." He said with an evil glint in his eye as he slowly walked forward and smacked the crutch pointed at him away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aurora slipped past all of the humans as Alariel caused a distraction and drew them all away. She had heard someone run up the stairs earlier and knew that she could take them hostage or just simply drag them away and use them as bait to draw out others. Quickly she ran up the stairs and silently made her way down the hallway. All the way at the end she saw an open door and crept in. The first thing she noticed was that the girl in the room was the girl from the picture and she smirked. "Well Alariel will sure be pleased about this."

~*~*~*~

Caitlin whirled around when she heard an inhuman voice come from her door area. "W-what are you doing here?" However, she just received a dark chuckle in response. She backed up as the demon approached her and reached around for something but she didn't have anything that could do substantial damage to the demon. The next thing she knew she had been yanked forward slammed into her wall and everything got blurry again. Suddenly she felt the sense of strong wind and she had an idea of what happening. The demon must have pulled her with her to the window and was now taking her away (to the funny farm? :O).

• Thank You
Reactions: TigerQueen
Aidan run into the kitchen and saw the demon standing in front of Dom who was sat on the floor "Yo scum bag what the holly H do you think you are doing" Aidan moved in front of Terri and smirked at the demon. He knew what he was doing was risky but he had to help his Friends in any way he could.

Moving slightly he saw a kitchen knife sat on the table to his left so he headed for it he knew the demon wasn't stupid but he had to try even if it was just to give Dom and Terri time to get Caitlin out of the house.

Terriana looked at Aidan incredulously when he moved in front of them, "Aidan you idiot, what you doing?" She whispered furiously to him then took a defensive stance around the demon.

~

Alariel tilted his head to the side slightly as he heard Aurora make it out of the house with the girl and smirked before turning his attention back to the human who was now in front of him. "Well, well, well, looks like we've got a hero over here, eh? To answer your question, I do believe I'm about to kill or at least serious maim you and your little friends here." He told him with a smile and cracked his knuckles then looked at the knife that he was aiming for and opened his wing that was closest, effectively hitting it further away from him. "Now that wouldn't very fair for you to have that when I'm unarmed." He said mockingly then looked to Terriana, his eyes obviously looking over her whole body before going back to her face. "Oh and what he's doing m'dear, is getting himself killed." Alariel smirked and with that he flipped the table over to hit them.

Aidan smiled as the demon spoke and rolled his eyes please I have nearly died at least three times tonight he thought as he watched the demon move his wing and flick the knife out of reach. As the demon looked at Terri Aidan felt the anger boiling inside of him just wait Aidan he will open himself up and that is when you strike he thought as he turned and saw the table coming towards them "Damn it" He said as he grabbed hold of Terri to push her out of the way and in the opposite direction to were the demon was standing.

As the Demon pushed his crutches a way, Dom lost his balance and landed on his bum. He was just about to get up when Aidan came in being all hero like, as he does. The Demon seemed he forgot about Dom and concentrated on Aidan and Terri. He glanced at the knife the Demon pushed away which was the opposite direction on where his crutches were.

Dom decided he had to go for the knife and quickly rolled over a few times and made it to the Knife and pushed the Knife along the floor to Aidan "Aidan!" he shouted shortly after. He then quickly got up without too much pain from his leg. He put most of the pressure on his good foot.

Terriana shivered in disgust at the demon's stare and crossed her arms in front of herself self-consciously and looked away. She noticed that Dom was not being paid much attention to and would be ok until they could get out of there as long as he didn't do anything stupid, she turned her attention back to the demon right when he flipped the table. Her eyes widened and she quickly allowed Aidan to push her out but she craned her neck to look back in curiously when Dom shouted to Aidan.

~

Alariel chuckled at the rage obviously boiling inside the idiotic boy that entered with the girl then crossed his arms and watched in amusement as he moved to get the girl out. He vaguely noticed the crippled boy's movements away but didn't think much of it until he heard his shout. His head whipped around to face the boy and see what he had done or was going to do.

Aidan didn't say a thing he was just glad the table hadn't done any more damage then what was already done to his body as it had missed him and Terri by a few feet, he had how ever noticed the knife that Dom and managed to move towards him and he smiled as the Demon got distracted that's my boy he thought as Dom made sure to make enough noise that the hell spawn would turn and not notice as Aidan picked up the blade.

With a quick look to Terri he winked and bent down slowly as to not make any noise and picked up the blade, as he weighed the knife in his hand to see if he could throw it and get a dissent aim on the thing he felt the adrenalin start to waver No you don't he thought and started to think of what the demon scum had already done to him and the others he cared about. He knew thinking bad things would keep his anger boiling and the adrenalin running through his system.

Without another thought he throw the blade and watched as it spun in the air hilt over blade a few times he crossed his fingers and hoped it would give them all another time to get out he wasn't stupid he knew a basic kitchen knife wouldn't kill even if it landed in the back of the demons neck where he hoped it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.