Little Town in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aidan noticed that Terri wouldn't look at him and it worried him so he walked closer and placed his hand around her waist and slowly turned her to him, being taller Aidan could see the blush that was in Terri's face and down her neck but for once he chose not to say anything about it even if he did like the way she blushed around him. "I'm sorry ok but I didn't want to lie to you, so I told you the truth but I will promise to try my best not to look at your ass again if you would prefer that" He smiled he hadn't wanted to hurt her he liked her and he really wasn't worried about the slap, it had left a small red mark but that would fade with in a few hours.

Terriana bit her lip and Aidan moved her to face him and nervously started twirling some of her hair in her hands. "I-i… it's ok. And I'm sorry about slapping you, I just… This has never really happened to me before so I still don't know how to react and I kind of just… slapped you." She said awkwardly and glanced up at him apologetically. "Thanks for not lying to me though, I guess." She added with a small smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

Caitlin nodded at Aidan's words and then saw Dom motion to her. She slowed down a bit a looked at him. "What's up?" She wasn't quite sure why he wanted her to slow down.

Dom looked over at Caitlin and answered "Nothing to worry about Katy just thought to give them some time". Dom knew Aidan needed to get some things straight with Terri and it be better if we couldn't hear what's going on.

Aidan smiled as Terri explained why she had hit him, he could now understand why she was being the way she was and thought maybe he should back off he didn't want to push her to far. When she smiled he noticed it never even got close to her eyes, he sighed slightly " Listen if you want I will back off but even with all hell breaking lose I like you Terri and I'm sure you have worked that out for yourself but I thought I would tell you any ways"

Aidan smiled and removed his hand from her he had wanted to kiss her but that would of really scared the poor girl off and with the other two not so far away he thought it best to leave her alone and try his best not to be too over flirty with her, I doubt it will work he thought to himself as he turned to see how far away the others were.

Terriana titled her head up to look him in the eyes to be sure he was telling the truth the second he admitted his feelings. He liked her? Like, really liked her? Even though he had been flirting with her since they met up it was still kind of a shock to her. She didn't want him to back off. She liked him too. When Aidan looked back to the others she reached up and placed her hand on his cheek, gently pushing him to face her. "No… you don't have to slow down… I actually don't mind your flirting and stuff. I-I like you too, Aidan." When she spoke those last words she smiled up at him, this time it actually reached her eyes and showed how honest she was being. She wasn't sure where the confidence to admit this to him and stuff came from but she decided not to question it at the moment.

As Terri touched his face he turned to look into her eyes and he was more then happy by what she said he was shocked that she had admitted to him how she felt but the feeling of pride that swelled in his heart was overwhelming and he couldn't stop himself as he bent his head and kissed her on the cheek, "Thank you for being honest with me, I cant believe you like me too, I have had a few women who like the bad boy side but I have never had much interest in them and then when I saw you I just knew you would like the real me" He whispered in to her ear.
Taking hold of her hand he looked back to see Dom had slowed them both down I really have to thank him later he thought.

Terriana had a faint blush still on her face as she smiled up at Aidan and squeezed his hand lightly. "Those other women were idiots." She told him softly then finally got a good look of how far she really was from the others when she sped up before and she understood why Aidan might get a little concerned. She had been walking by herself pretty much and because she was looking down she wasn't really able to see what or who was around her. She could've been killed and was glad Aidan came up and talked to her otherwise who knows. Their conversation once he came over wasn't that bad either… she added in her mind with a smile. Terri then noticed that the others had seemed to slow down a bit and while she was grateful for the privacy she wasn't quite sure why they had.

Dom and Caitlin weren't too far away. Dom noticed them both looking this way so he decided to charge at them and make it look like he was going to run into them but instead he somersaulted over them and landed well even with the crutches. He was happy he was getting used to the crutches once again "Hey guys you know I have no idea where we going". He thought he could try and upgrade his crutches to weapons *I'll work it out somehow*

Terriana looked at Dom curiously when he began to charge toward them but she soon realized that he wasn't going to stop or change his path so he wouldn't hit them anytime soon. Her eyes widened and she pressed herself closer to Aidan, "Hey!" When he jumped up and somersaulted above them she instinctively ducked down with a small yelp. When Dom landed on their other side she straightened herself and faced him with a glare but anyone could tell she wasn't completely serious. "Dom! Don't do that!" Terri said to him as she lightly hit his arm. She then continued on the answer him even though she was still a little upset with him. "Well I do, at least for the most part. I'm not sure which house is Caitlin's exactly but I know the neighborhood. We should probably have her lead us anyhow." With that she turned to face the youngest girl. "Hey, Caitlin? Can you show us where your house is? We're not that sure…" She told her kindly but also a little embarrassed.

As Dom started to charge at them Aidan just smiled if this goes wrong I will laugh at you forever as long as you don't hurt Terri if you do that your legs wont be your only problem he thought as Dom got closer, feeling Terri get closer he put his arm around her to keep her safe and as she ducked down his other hand came up to protect her head. When Dom flew over them he glared at him "If you had of so much as touched a hair on her head Dom" he left the threat unsaid but then smiled "That was rather cool I have to admit."

Aidan took hold of Terri's hand as she turned around to Caitlin and he smiled at Dom "I mean it be careful yeah we don't want you hurt any more then you already are" Aidan winced a bit as his head ache came back.

The biggest cheesiest grin went across his face "Oh come on you two don't be like that, its all fun and games. Call it practice if demons show up. Plus this is careful for me think about is I'm not". His grin never left his face and he loved there reaction he was 99% sure it wouldn't go wrong. He learnt that trick years ago when he first broke his ankle, he's been trying all sorts since.

He looked over at Aidan and his grin subsided "You OK dude, I'm sure I didn't clip ya". His thoughts went on thinking did he clip him or not. He wasn't to sure now, his mind went on overdrive and not thinking about the task actually on hand.

Aidan looked up at Dom "No mate you didn't clip me I will live to fight another day honest" Aidan tried his best to smile but knew it didn't quite reach his eyes. He didn't want Terri to worry about him so he gave Dom a look in hopes he would keep his voice down while she was talking to Caitlin.

Caitlin glanced at Terri, "Um..sure. We aren't that far to be honest." She then walked past the others and began walking the familiar course back to her house. They had been heading in the right direction from what she could tell. After turning a corner or two she could see the roof of her house and quickened her pace a bit. As she got closer she slowed a bit until she came to a stop at the front door, something felt off to her.

Terriana couldn't help the small smile that came onto her face because of Aidan's protective threat to Dom about her and the fact that he wrapped his arm around her and such when Dom ran at them. She nodded when Caitlin replied and followed her as she began to walk to her house and thus brought Aidan with her since they were still holding hands, knowing Dom would come with. She was glad Aidan was in agreement with her about Dom needing to take it easy and was telling him so too. Once she began to speak with Caitlin she tuned out and didn't really listen to what the two men were discussing. When Caitlin stopped in front of one of the houses Terri looked it over, checking for any signs that a creature could have entered but she saw none, at least from this side of the house. "Ok, I guess we're here." She looked up at the sky to see the sun beginning to set, apparently getting there took a little longer than they first thought. "And just in time too, the sun is about to go down."

Aidan was glad that Terri didn't let go of his hand as they walked down the road he couldn't help but look down at their hands and smile to himself. As Caitlin started to speed up he guessed they were close to her home but when she stopped dead he looked around something really felt wrong, whispering to Terri so as not to alarm the young girl "Terri something is wrong I can just feel it" he didn't want Caitlin to go into her house before it was checked over by him.

Terriana looked up at Aidan curiously and whispered back, "What do you mean? Everything appears to be fine…" She said, her eyes scanning over the front of the house again. She had to admit that she also felt like something was odd but she wrote it off as the fact that it was just really quiet but that was because the sun was about to go down so everybody was hiding. But even then it was still too quiet for just any night, people were usually only this silent on the first of the month when the tension and fear could be felt in the air. Now that she thought about it, it did seem eerie… Terri shifted her weight from one foot to the other nervously and her hand instinctively tightened slightly around Aidan's. "Let's just be careful when we go in then…" She said, her voice low as she started walking toward the front door slowly.

Aidan nodded as he walked with Terri to the door but as they got closer he stopped her and kissed the hand he was holding "Please let me go first nothing in here can hurt me as much as the hurt I have already felt this day" With her hand in his he pushed open the door.

Alariel was able to hear the humans by the time they reached the street. He smirked and looked over to Aurora, "You hear that? We have visitors." He said quietly then motioned for Aurora to hide as he did the same. It was always more fun to take humans by surprise for an attack. As Aurora went one way, he went the other and hid behind a wall in one of the rooms in wait for them to enter.

~

Terriana bit her lip, she didn't want Aidan going in there first by himself in case there were demons in there but she knew he would be persistent, suddenly she had an idea, "Aidan, we don't even know if there's any demons in there and if there aren't then don't you think Caitlin's parents would be freaked out to see you, walking into their house, alone? I mean come on, they'd probably think you're about to rob them or something." She told him with a raised eyebrow, she was right and he knew it. The whole town knew or at least thought he was bad news. "And we both know that you could always get more hurt than you are right now." She added, becoming much more serious. "We're going in together." With that she walked inside the house, "Mr. and Mrs. O'Neill? Are you here? It's Terriana." She called out.

Aurora nodded and immediately hid herself. Whoever had entered knew the residents so maybe the girl would be with them if she was alive.

~*~*~*~

Caitlin backed up a bit and waited as Terri and Aidan entered the house. While she normally would put up a fight about being left outside she couldn't right now. When no one responded to Terri's call she felt slight panic and walked up the porch and got closer to the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.