Little Chi-chan.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Alright.." She walked along with the woman, making the attempt at staying close enough to them to support Victoria is needed. The unstableness of steps and voice made Chiemi nervous that the woman could be dropped unconsious at any given moment. She looked up to the treeline as they entered the forest she had been in before, for soon they had surrounded them. Though they seemed to be lined perfecrly enough that they wouldn't have to weave around any of them. The walk proceeded for a while, and the girl figured the energy must be strained from Victoria. "How far is the End of Ends? If you need a break, we can take one.."

"The End of Ends..." said Victoria, sighing as she literally saw the worries of Chiemi altering the laws of the world around the young girl. "Is both a time and place if I percieve it right. It is both incredibly close, yet still very far from us. I'm not exactly sure how long will it take to get there, but I do know where to go," said the woman, stopping for a second to inspect the forest. "It's difficult to explain to someone that does not see the world like me. But thank you for your concern, Chiemi," continued Victoria, bending down to the young girl.

"I think I'll be able to go all the way there without taking a rest. I just have to keep my resolve and hope that the Describable part of me protects me from the truly Indescribable that lurks within the laws of the world. It'll be all right, I can tell you that much, and even if I fail, Eginnig will lead you there," said Victoria, eyeing the incredibly large book, which stayed completely silent for the time being, or at least so it seemed to Chiemi. For Victoria, though, the appearance of the book changed drastically as it warped the laws of the world to tell her what she needed to know.

"Thank you, Eginnig," said Victoria, making a small bow. "Now I know I'm not alone," said the woman, and then she beckoned to Chiemi as she went even deeper into the forest.

She nodded holding her book in her arms as she caught back up with Victoria, looking around the forest cautiously. "At least you're more welcoming to hang around I guess." She murmured, watching ahead.

For a while, Victoria and Chiemi continued through the forest silently, however, it soon became obvious to Victoria that something was definitely not right within this forest. Even though she clearly recognised the laws that would lead her to the End of Ends, they kept going in circles, always arriving at the same section of the law. Suppressing a sigh, Victoria dived even deeper into the laws of the world, her knees almost giving out as her mind was assaulted by even more information. Gasping in surprise, Victoria looked at the forest around them, and shook her hand.

"We've been had. The Opposition knew that we would try and locate the End of Ends, and as I see, several of their men are closing in. I don't know if we can make it out of their circle, they've already made a tight net around us, but with the help of Legac, we may be able to escape," said Victoria as she literally punched through the fabric of the air, and pulled Legac out of the invisible space. Even she was surprised at her own actions, though, as she paused for a second, but then shook her head.

"Right, that has not happened before, but this isn't the time for that. Hold onto my hand, Chiemi," said Victoria, offering one of her hands to Chiemi, while opening Legac with her other one.

With a nod she took the woman's hand, looking around the forest, contemplating where the opposition is coming from. "How many are there?" She asked, looking behind them to see if there was an upcoming attack from that direction.

"About a hundred," said Victoria, her steps surer than ever as she attempted to find the way out of the net. "But they have just started to circle us, so we may have a chance," said Victoria, guiding Chiemi through unseen paths, carefully stepping in places where she knew she would not make much noise, but her attention was only half there. She concentrated more on Legac and the laws of the world, trying to find a way to get out of this forest fast, but she did not find one. Her half-hearted attention only resulted in her stepping on a branch, which snapped loudly, alerting the men of the Opposition nearby.

"We're going to have to run for it," said Victoria as she closed Legac, and put the book into her mechanical arm's compartment, then grabbed Chiemi with both of her hands, holding the girl in a princess hold. "Grab onto me as hard as you can and close your eyes, because this is going to be Indescribable," said Victoria, and the air warped around her as she bent her legs, the meeting of Describable and Indescribable becoming visible even to the human eye as ancient symbols appeared out of nowhere, carving themselves into a non-existent void. With a leap, Victoria propelled herself towards the nearest tree, which literally bent out of her way, followed by the whole forest as she tried her best to outrun the Opposition's men.

She nodded and held on tightly to the woman, closing her eyes as they burst their way through the bending fabric of the forest around them. "They shouldn't be able to catch up, right?" She called over the rush of the wind, not opening her eyes.

"I don't know," said Victoria after considering her answer. "I have no idea of their abilities. For now, let's just hope for the best," said Victoria as she concentrated on reading the laws of the world around her and maintaining the Indescribable aura around her body. Even one of these put a strain on her body, so doing both at once made her dizzy, not to mention that her mind was starting to feel the stress of the Indescribable. She could already feel the all-too-familiar sensation of her mind getting shrouded in fog, of losing consciousness, but through sheer willpower, she continued on, at least until a barrier stopped her in mid-air, causing her to collapse on her knees.

"Ha. Idiot," said an unknown voice in front of them, which belonged to a huge, muscular man with a tiny, almost invisible book in his hands. "Couldn't even protect yourself from a barrier, and you intend to protect her?" asked the huge man, pointing towards Chiemi with his free hand. "Give her here and I'll let you go."

"I think you're the idiot," said Victoria, gasping for air as she purposely kept her eyes open, searching for the laws of the world that kept the barrier together. "You don't realise who you're fighting with, do you?"

She bit her bottom lip and shuffled through her pockets. Chiemi looked down at the woman, sensing the weakened state she was in. Turning she noticed men were starting to catch up, so she set her large book to the ground, next to Victoria, opened to a blank page. "It feels soon, but.." She uttered, kneelibg to the ground before she quickly set the symbol from moira onto the page.

With that, the symbol begun to glow red. One of the gaining men's forms began to distort and twist, the very fabric of his existance being torn one by one, and discintegrating into the air as the process continued throughout the group. It was both slow and fast, as they were taken one by one at random, most still pursuing onward towards the two, as though to make a last effort. One drew close enough to swing an attack, but was ripped into thin air before it could be fulfilled. Chiemi turned to Victoria in the chaos and helped her to her feet, the large man frozen watching the destruction before he noticed her attempting to lead the woman away.

The storm that Chiemi unleashed upon the Opposition overwhelmed Victoria's senses, so she shut her eyes tightly, and hoped that she would not get a single glimpse of the Indescribable, for as much as she hated to admit it, her mind was already overloaded by the sheer amount of Indescribable she used or witnessed as they fled the forest. Even after the storm subsided, she knew better than to strain her senses again, knowing very well that it would have lasting and unforseeable consequences. Still, she had to guide Chiemi to the End of Ends somehow, but without her eyes, that was completely impossible, and Chiemi could not find it on her own. Therefore, she opened the compartment on her mechanical arm, but as soon as she touched Legac, her head felt like thousands of explosions ran through it, ruptiring each and every one of her synapses.

"I'm sorry, Chiemi," said Victoria, catching her breath as the book fell out of her arm. "But you'll have to lead us out of the forest, because I can't use my eyes now... Eginnig will help you to find the way out," said Victoria as she searched around for Legac. When she found it, she shoved it back into her arm despite the headache that threatened to decapitate her if she did not let go of it, but when she was about to stand up, both of her legs buckled out from under her, sending her face-first into the nearest tree's roots. Victoria groaned painfully as she hit the root, the shorp jolt of pain amplified by her already stressed mind.

She gasped slightly as Victoria fell, kneeling and helping her to sit up. She shook her head muttering. "I knew we should have taken that break before, I think you've pushed yourself way too hard... You need to rest. Is it against these laws if I held Legac for you? Then we'd be able to head back faster.."

"I don't think we can really afford taking a break, Chiemi," said Victoria as she slowly and carefully stood up. "We need to be out of this forest as soon as possible, and locate the End of Ends before the Opposition gets to us. They probably know what we're trying to do, and judging by the laws of the world that surrounded that man with the tiny book, they're very serious about it. But I'd appreciate if you carried Legac... It probably fell out of my arm anyway. Do you see him?" asked Victoria, still keeping her eyes closed as she tried to remember which laws would lead the two of them to the End of Ends so that she could locate them easily.

However, before Chiemi could answer, Eginnig literally tore itself free from the young girl's hand, flew over to Legac, which was lying on the ground, then opened itself with a strange, Indescribable noise. Victoria immediately held her hands to her ears as she doubled over in pain, but the noise was over as soon as it started, and Eginnig flew back into Chiemi's hands, then opened itself on a certain page that had a message carved into it.

"I have written the locataion of the End of Ends inside the book of the heritage. The Judge does not need to use her eyes anymore."

"Thank you Eginnig." She smiled at the message before walking over to pick up Legac and tuck in away in her coat. "Found it. And I've got the location of the End of Ends. Now we can keep going, and you won't need to strain yourself." She looked at her book for the direction they needed to go in. "It says we must go North-west."

"If you say so," said Victoria, who did not even notice the movements of Eginnig. "But how did you know? Did Eginnig help us again, or did you figure out how to see the laws of the world?" asked Victoria, taking a few unsteady steps as she tested her balance. "Regardless of that, I don't know where North-west is, so you should grab onto my arm and guide me," said Victoria as she extended her hand towards the direction where she thought Chiemi was. She really did not want to use her eyes for a long time, as she felt that would result in tragedy, so she hoped that the End of Ends was far away this time.

"Oh but if we arrive at the place, don't be surprised if you see nothing there," said Victoria. "That's when we'll need my eyes to open the gate. I just hope that I will be rested enough to do it..."

Just as Victoria finished saying that, Eginnig opened itself on a new page, displaying a clear message.

"Tell the Judge that she does not need to do that. I can access the End of Ends myself."

She shook her head. "Eginnig says it can do that on it's own, you don't need to do that." The girl took her hand, and began walking. "Eginnig's being a helpful book, huh." She laughed slightly before looking back to Victoria. "But what exactly is it we're supposed to do there? I'm not sure about it at all. And.. it won't effect you too much if you don't open your eyes, right? You won't be.. shredded or anything?"

"Honestly, I don't know," said Victoria as she followed Chiemi with uncertain steps. "The only thing I know about the End of Ends is that ordinary humans don't return from it if they enter it accidentally. I have no idea about what would happen if I entered that place, so I'll keep it safe and guard the entrance while you're inside there... But I'm not sure if that will do any good," said Victoria, and then sighed. "There's much that I don't know, even though I have finally understood what is on the pages of Legac, and I think that some things are best left Indescribable. I wish that the Indescribable didn't exist in the first place, but that's impossible."

For a while, the two continued in silence, going deeper and deeper into the simply huge forest. Victoria and Chiemi eventually ended up at a huge ravine, which literally split the forest in two, and was so deep that the bottom of it could not be seen. It was clearly something out of this world, yet it blended into the trees almost perfectly. A normal person would not have noticed how Indescribable the ravine was, but for Chiemi, and especially Victoria, its presence was unmistakeable.

"Hey, what is this, Chiemi?" asked Victoria as she fought with the compulsion to open her eyes. "It's not the End of Ends... but it's very powerful."

She walked carefully to the edge of the ravine, looking down to the bottom. "I..don't know. Should we climb down it somehow? Maybe the End of Ends actually is down here.. Wait, how long is this? Would we have to cross it?" She held a hand in the way of the sun and looked to the other side. "Maybe it's just an obstacle. Like in a treasure map. There's always troubles and obsticles to get past before you can get to the treasure."

"I don't think it is a good idea to enter it, Chiemi," said Victoria as she took in the ravine with her ears, nose and skin. "I don't want to open my eyes to check, but this looks like it's a trap, or a place that is Indescribable in nature. If it's the former, I'd rather avoid it, and if it's the latter, there is no way to know what will happen if we go inside. Maybe you could ask Eginnig what it is, but I don't know if a book is able to answer that question by itself," said Victoria, then she clutched her head. "Regardless of what this is, though, its presence is literally vibrating inside my head."

Victoria expected a response to that statement from either of the books, however, both Eginnig and Legac remained silent. Neither of them gained or lost any pages, or for that matter, had any new words written into them. It seemed as though the nature of this ravine eluded even the books themselves.

She stared down at her book for a moment, seeing as it had no anwer. "I've never seen a ravine like this. Not that I had known of all the Indescribable before, but I wouldn't have thought a simple land formation would.." She crouched at the edge, setting Egginig next to her. "Something must be down there. I'm not sure how we'd get down it though, it's pretty steep. Or is it..." She turned to her book, and asked, "Are you sure there's nothing about it, Eginnig?"

Something warped the air around Eginnig n a very specific way, and an emotion that would be equivalent to a human frowning was transmitted to Chiemi. There was clearly something wrong, but the book chose not to speak, instead, it observed the situation without eyes, taking in every detail of the ravine that was before Victora and Chiemi. Suddenly, words appeared on the pages of Eginnig.

"I can not identify what this ravine is," wrote Eginnig. "Not without your, or the Judge's help, my lady. But you are too inexperienced to handle this situation, and the Judge is too tired to be holding me. I suggest that we wait until the Judge regains her confidence in seeing the laws of the world, or that we avoid the ravine at all costs. It is definitely not something we want to encounter."

"A ravine..." said Victoria, gathering her thoughts. "An Indescribable ravine. Even if we wanted to investigate it, you'd have to go alone, Chiemi, or wait until I feel like my mind is rested, or else I will be just slowing you down."