Little Chi-chan.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She looked at him in clear disbelief, the importance of the book hitting her immediately. "So if I find this book and open it then I'll just rule everything..? How is it that a book that big is missing anyways? Surely it should stick out from the rest, unless it's actually behind the shelf."

"That book, little girl, is purely Indescribable, and thus it is not easy to see it, even if it is hidden in plain sight. It has the power to make the whole Describable reality boil, but only if the correct hand wields it, and from what I have seen, yours is the one, little girl. But make no mistake, for it will take you a long time until you learn how to master the book, and even then, the power will come from the book itself, and not you. It would take an eternity for any being, both Describable and Indescribable to learn all that is written in it so that it may command all of its powers without using it," said the man called Moira, calmly explaining Eginnig to Chiemi.

"In other words, Chiemi, he's saying that you're worthless without your book," said Victoria, a hint of bitterness seeping into her voice. "That's also what he told me, and what he claims he's capable of, but don't believe a word of it, Chiemi. I have no idea how he pulls some of his stunts off, but it's definitely not his book that's doing the work."

"That is because you are foolish, foolish woman. Knowledge is power, and where would be more knowledge stored than in a book, right, little girl?" asked the man called Moira.

Partially listening, she had already begun looking, pulling books out and setting them neatly next to her so they could be returned in their original order. She had came to the conclusion that if a book that big were disguised here it would only be as a full stack of books, which would be unable to come out one by one, only being a single compact series of literature. Moving from shelf to shelf slowly pulling books, one by one or in little pieces. After coming up empty for a few shelves she reached back to a row of books, pulling it out gently. More came with in unison with it, and she pulled the stack-like arrangement of books, laying it on the floor as the book would have been in it original state.
The texture of multiple books faded into a single book, seemingly to admit some defeat of being found, it's name enscribed by the strange language upon the cover.

Moira watched Chiemi intently, his eyes following every single one of her movements as she searched the bookshelves. She quickly realised the trick of Eginnig, and begun pulling the books from the shelves, so the man called Moira followed her, putting the books back into their proper places without making a noise. When Chiemi finally found Eginnig, he found that his mouth curved into one of his trademark smiles, a smile filled with the infinite emptiness of the void, a smile that was bordering on being Indescribable. However, he knew that he could not approach Eginnig directly, so he kept his distance from Chiemi.

"Little girl, you never cease to amaze me, for it would have taken me days to find this wretched book because of its persistent nature, yet you claimed it so easily for yourself, which is truly the sign of someone much higher than a bishop, perhaps even the chessmaster himself. I knew I had not seen someone like you when I laid my eyes upon your being, for you are truly one of a kind, and truly Indescribable. Now, little girl, I ask of you to place your hands on the covers of Eginnig, and repeat the following words: On the First Day, I have claimed my title as the King Of The Yellow Fields, and on the Second Day, I have ended those who seek to harm you. In this game of Chess, I have chosen you to be my Companion, my one and only Equal in this World of Hypocrisy," said the man called Moira, but Eginnig had other plans.

As Moira told Chiemi, the book had a will of its own, and while it could not speak, it could definitely give signs to its owner, so with all its might, it focused on denying the man standing in front of it, every single fibre of its being transmitting the hatred it felt for Moira to Chiemi.

She placed her hand on it gently, slowly recoiling her hand after a moment. "It's unhappy." The girl stated, looking up to Moira. "What wrong have you done to it?"

"I assure you, that I have done nothing to Eginnig, and it is in the state that I found him in, and I have only touched it when it seemed appropriate to use its powers. I have not made it my servant as I have done with Forver, nor have I stripped it of its knowledge as I have done with the other, nameless books that contain Indescribable events or Indescribable acts within themselves," said the man called Moira, looking directly at the book, his gaze devoid of any emotion as he contemplated what to do with the stubborn book.

"Eginnig was never one to cooperate with any one of us," said Victoria, pausing her hands that still tried to make sense of Legac's vague sentences. "I think it is afraid of even me, but I don't know why. I think you should try opening it, Chiemi, maybe that would reveal something."

"I highly doubt that this little girl has the strength to open Eginnig and stare into the Indescribable that is written on its pages, you foolish woman. She would probably lose her mind the moment she saw the characters inside the book. Now, little girl, I ask you to do as I told you to do," said the man called Moira, to which Eginnig sent down on Chiemi's spine yet another impulse of hatred, disgust and loathing. It was as if the book was telling her not to trust whatever this man is saying.

"It's as if you're just daring me to open it now." The girl muttered, before once more setting her hand on the book. She remained calm, hoping it could help the book in its anger. Deciding the book wasn't in agreement with Moira's words, she simply asked, almost whispered to the book, "Would you like to be my Companion, Eginnig?"
The book released a flash of sorts in acknowledgment, and with a thud it had somehow thrown itself open before her eyes, it's pages flipping madly. The unexpected movement of the book urged her to scoot back slightly, but the pages halted suddenly so she leaned in to look at what it had presented.

The man called Moira has never quite seen anything like what happened with Eginnig. The book just agreed to be the Companion of Chiemi just because she asked nicely, and she refused to recite the words that bound book and human together for all eternity. Even more surprising was the fact that the book opened itself, presenting its Indescribable content for Chiemi to see. However, just as Moira was about to force Eginnig to close with an Indescribable act of his own, Forver shattered its restraints into tiny pieces, darted for Moira's hand, and opened itself on one very specific page. On the page was a perfect copy of the picture in front of him, with Eginnig open, and Chiemi looking at its contents.

"What... did I just witness?" asked the man called Moira, his face showing a mixture of shock and disbelief. "Little girl... What have you done to Eginnig? What have you done to this book so that it accepted you so easily?" asked Moira, his voice demanding answers as he ignored the words that were appearing on Forver's pages.

"I don't know, Moira, but I finally understood Legac," said Victoria, flashing an almost predatory grin. "And you're not going to like what I discovered."

And on the page that Eginnig showed Chiemi, there were hundreds of names listed with a noun, a two letters and a number assigned to them. Of note were the rows "Victoria Ayers, Judge, AA12" and "Moira, Destroyer, XZ23".

She was remaining silent, hardly noticing the man's tone, only going over the words she sees on the page. Eginnig must have seen something in her to act in such a strange way, though she herself was almost unsure of the fact. She had asked it instead of forcing it into Companionship as his words had suggested, she had thought, though also pondering a higher reasoning for it also. She read the rows again. Destroyer. Of course the book wouldn't trust him, given such a title.. She finally turned her head to listen, hearing Victoria's words. "What've you found?"

At the words of Chiemi, Victoria had to supress a beaming smile. She had not heard Moira so distraught, so confused by any turn of events yet, so she prolonged his suffering for as long as possible, until she felt his cold, piercing and all-knowing glare land upon him, the cold fire of hatred burning in his eyes. His emotions literally warped the air around him, tinting it red, but he soon calmed himself down and regained control of his Indescribable abilities, patiently waiting for the answer from Victoria, even though his lack of knowledge was almost literally eating his soul.

"According to Legac, Chiemi's name is not included in Eginnig's List of Players, nor the List of Victims, nor the List of Opposites, nor the List of Apathy. She is something beyond the knowledge of Legac, as the book writes about her with nothing but the fear of not understanding the Indescribable. In other words, Moira, I think she is more than you have ever bargained for, or she has some special quality that makes her Indescribable to even Legac," explained Victoria in great detail, then opened the book on a random page. "And take a look at this," she said, raising the book up, holding a strange, carved picture up to see. In the picture was a young girl, dressed in the clothes of Chiemi, and before him was a man that unmistakeably looked like Moira, kneeling and bowing his head. "This picture was not here before."

"I refuse to believe that this little girl could have so much power," said Moira, finally taking note of the many, many lines that Forver wrote down. "Forver speaks of her as the one I seek, not a being that is Indescribable even to the books."

It felt as is a small shiver of sheer surprise had risen up her spine at the thought of somehow possessing such an energy. Her large eyes blinked at the words, hardly believing them herself as she stood to see the picture. No doubt about it, the carving had too much likeness to deny. It would have been just uncanny, if the words hadn't been backing to the story of it.
The girl suddenly sat back at Eginnig, turning through the many, many names and numbers. Had everything really been changed so drastically? The name must be somewhere. She followed the the alphabetical order of the lines, stopping soon to look up at the two once more. She shook her head. "It's not here. The List is missing my name.. There's no chance of these books being wrong or lying, right? Or maybe they have just mistaken me for another? Or.. That still may not explain why it is my name isn't there..."

"Names are important, little girl, far too important to be mistakenly given or mistakenly included in these books, for they hold unimaginable power behind them," said Moira with clear irritation in his voice. "If you have not stated your name correctly, little girl, do it now, or I am going to end your Describable existence right here, with my own hands, even if I disrupt the setup that I have created upon this ground by ending you, for you can not be what is Indescribable to the books, for the books know all that is Describable and Indescribable. They are the keys to opening this world and tearing it apart rule by rule, law by law, and you, foolish woman," said Moira, pointing at Victoria, "are telling me, that this little girl," pointed Moira at Chiemi, "is Indesrcibable to the books, in other words, completely beyond their understanding?"

"If the books are telling the truth," said Victoria, running her fingers across Legac. "But there's no guarantee that they are liars, just as Chiemi assumes. Just because you think they're the containers of nothung but the ultimate truth, it doesn't mean they are, and evidence seems to point to the contrary," explained Victoria, and took a deep breath. "I'll tell you what, Moira. I will open my eyes and look at Forver, then dissect the laws that hold it together law by law if you promise not to do anything to Chiemi. You'll know if Forver is telling you the truth, and I'll know that I saved a life."

"I can not abandon my plans for her, for they are a crucial part of the endgame," said Moira, shaking his head with disapproval. "And you looking at Forver will not guarantee that you will be able to graps the concept of books, foolish woman, but I have not once observed Forver lieing to me, and I have journeyed to its deepest pages, uncovered its most guarded secrets, therefore, Chiemi must be the one I seek," said Moira, returning to his usual behaviour. "And if so, Eginnig's list is incomplete."

The girl shook her head, feeling annoyed at the accusation. "There is nothing I would have thought to gain if I lied about my name when we met. I had nothing to lose but whatever life I had, and I assure you, I have done no lying. Unless I myself have been lied to by everyone who has adressed me, my name is in fact Chiemi Noratsuki, just as I told you Moira." She looked back to her new book for a bit. "Have your plans changed? How is this any different from what you told me? Why would something like me having power stop you? You already told me I'd be a ruler of sorts if I could open this book. Or you just really didn't think it could be pulled off, your words simply being empty and meaningless. You would have rather me staying contrary to your own words, and have me remain one of your pawns. You could just be using this to your advantage, yet you act angered or confused at the thought. I doubt it myself, but your insult of calling me 'describable'.. You wouldn't think I'm a threat to you now. Me, who doesn't even have a hold of whatever power I could have anyway."

"I do not mind if you have much greater power than mine, nor if you are not a puppet of mine, even though you would have made a phenomenal tool during the period I would have trained you if Eginnig had not interfered," said Moira. "I refuse to comprehend that there exists a being that is Indescribable to the books, the source of my knowledge, and the source of the Indescribable itself. I refuse to believe that you are something be..." said Moira, then paused for a second before coming to a realisation. "Now the last piece of the puzzle clicked into place, and I have came to the conclusion that you are indeed the one I seek, Chiemi Noratsuki, but also someone else," said Moira, emphasizing Chiemi's name. Victoria almost choked on thin air when she heard the man mention Chiemi by the name, and she spent the next few seconds fighting against her disbelief.

"Moira?" asked Victoria. "Care to share what you have discovered?"

"You are unworthy of peeking into such discoveries, foolish woman, or at least you will be until you become a bishop like myself," said Moira as he summoned a red light, which formed a knife in his hand. He then opened Forver on an empty page, then traced the knife on its edges, to which the page simply separated itself from the book. Moira grabbed the page, and then with an Indescribable move, turned it into a complicated symbol.

"You two must journey to the End of Ends while I search for one of my old friends. If you encounter the Opposition, and they are too strong for you to defeat, just give this symbol to Eginnig," said Moira and gave the strange piece of paper to Chiemi.

She looked up in some surprise at the actuall adressing of her name, outstrething her hands. "What's the End of Ends?" Chiemi asked, taking the symbol in her hands and putting it in a safe pocket inside her coat. Whatever new idea he has gotten, it's changed everything. The curiosity came to her in a hurry, hoping for an explanation for the new adventure and perspective of his.

With a wave, Moira sent Victoria out of the safehouse. The woman sighed, closed Legac and stepped out of the door while muttering something about a "stuck-up bastard", but went on her way, knowing that if Moira told her that she was unworthy of the knowledge, then she might go insane if she stayed in there too long.

"Chiemi Noratsuki, the End of Ends is a difficult concept to comprehend, so I will attempt to explain it in an easy way," said Moira after Victoria left the safehouse and was well outside of their hearing range. "Eventually, every single object and every single soul meet its end, correct?" asked Moira, but he did not wait for Chiemi's answer. "Now, the same is true for each and every concept, for example birth, which would come to end when every single life in the universe becomes sterile, unworthy of producing offspring, however this leads to an interesting question: When and where does the concept of Death, or the End of things, end? The End of Ends is the place where everything ceases to exist. It is meaningless chaos and perfect order at the same time, the ultimate Indescribable existence that contradicts everything that humans seem to know," explained Moira carefully.

"If you wish to know more about it, open Eginnig and it will show you. The foolish woman will be there to help you to the End of Ends, but you must not let her witness it, or she will be broken into a thousand and one pieces. Now go, Chiemi Noratsuki, for I must go on my own way as well."

"But what are we supposed to do there?" She asked quickly, not quite understanding the task yet. "Everything ceases to exist there, wouldnt that mean the same when we get there? What would we get out of being in a place like that?"

"As I have told you, Chiemi Noratsuki, the End of Ends is the ultimate Indescribable, and there, all laws of reality break down, so it is theoretically possible to learn every single bit of knowledge in the universe if you go there. But because it is so Indescribable, only the most powerful ones can stand in the End of Ends and not be destroyed by its sheer presence. You need to go there to gain knowledge of what you are, but the journey towards the End of Ends is also very important, as you will be forced to use Eginnig and learn a part of its knowledge if you want to make it there," said Moira.

"If you know what you are, what your role is in this game of chess, then it becomes much easier for both me and you to plan ahead, to think about what the Opposition will do once they find your role out. But be careful, you are not powerful enough yet to fight their rooks or bishops, Chiemi Noratsuki. Leave that to the foolish woman, who will destroy them for you, for she is more powerful than she could imagine."

"O-okay." she nodded hesitantly, picking up Egginig and turning, stepping to Victoria. "You can lead there then?" She asked, looking up to the woman. Obvious answer, thoughit would seem dangerous to her if she had accidentally opened her eyes once there. It wouldn't be very pleasent to watch something like this unfold to end badly.

"Yes, I know where the End of Ends is... Everybody who is like me does," said Victoria, sighing. "It's one of the reasons I don't like opening my eyes," said the young woman as she prepared herself for the inevitable. "But I guess as long as it's for the fight against the Opposition, I can keep them open," continued Victoria as she slowly opened her eyes, taking in the laws of this world. Slowly, every single particle revealed itself before her eyes, every single bound made itself appearent, every single interaction was visible to her, but even then, the trace that the End of Ends left after itself was faint. She had to open her mind and eyes fully to percieve the thin strands of laws that would lead to the End of Ends.

The sudden rush of information made her head hurt, and Victoria wobbled on her feet as the Indescribable begun to assault her. Grabbing a hold on Chiemi, the young woman instinctively closed her eyes, losing whatever process she made in locating their destination. Sighing, she knelt on the ground and opened her eyes once again, forcing herself to percieve the laws that held everything together once more, while still holding to Chiemi. This time she succeeded picking up the subtle lawas that lead to the End of Ends, shutting everything out except them from her perspective.

"There," said Victoria, her voice faint and pained. "Follow me, Chiemi," said Victoria, and then started walking with unsure, wobbly steps.