Little Chi-chan.

"By myself? Eginnig said it's not a good idea.. We could just keep going I guess.." She thought for a moment, looking down the length of the large crack in the earth. "Maybe it was only caused by something undescribable, and there really isn't anyhing down there. Something big shattered the earth... We can walk to the end of it for now and see if something happened, right? Or if it's even there... Maybe it's using your trick, Eginnig. It would explain why no one knows anything about it but... No, it must be far too big." She shook her head and stood up, stepping along the edge of the crevice, certainly not wanting to explore it by herself.

"I have no idea what to do," confessed Victoria as she crouched, and carefully felt around to find the edge of the ravine. "This place just feels too ambigious, but for some reason, I get the feeling we should not leave it alone. However, at the same time, my instincts scream at me to leave it alone, to run away from here and never look back," said Victoria. She finally found the edge of the ravine, so she slowly made her way towards it, and with carefully measured movements, she sat down, dripping her legs into the abyss below that was seemingly endless with an unusual serenity. She could only do it because she had her eyes firmly closed.

"Oh wait, I think you could explore the cave alone. Just make an indestructible rope with the help of Eginnig or Legac, and give it to me. I'll hold onto it for you, and when I finally feel that my mind has recovered, I'll follow you into the ravine to make sure you are okay..." said Victoria, but then she shook her head. "No, that's a bad idea. We should stick together, especially if in the face of an Indescribable like this ravine. Maybe we should just wait until I have rested myself."

"A-actually that might not be such a bad idea... How long do you think your resting would take?" She knelt next to Victoria, looking below. "I think it should be examined a bit also, but... If you only need a short time I may be able to go ahead. If I run into trouble.. Eginnig could help hold it off, right?"

New words were carved into the pages of Eginnig at Chiemi's words

"I would strongly advise against going inside alone, my lady. Because I can not identify this ravine, it would be foolish to go alone, for it is, as the Judge has said, an Indescribable entity, and that is most likely death for a person who is as inexperienced as you are. Even though you are my lady, that does not grant you immunity to the effects of the Indescribable, nor insanity, nor wounds. Only if you learn how to use me will you be able to withstand even the most unreasonable of unreasonables. For now, my lady, I would prefer that you stay away from whatever Indescribable we encounter and save your sanity for the End of Ends."

"It should only be a few minutes," said Victoria as she leaned back onto the grass. "My mind recovers very quickly because I am used to it. In fact, I can already feel the fog lifting itself, so it shouldn't be too long."

She sighed out. "Well Eginnig knows best. I'll wait for you to feel better, since you'll be well so soon." Sitting, she watched the sky overhead and held Eginnig in her lap. Other than the indescribably energy in front of them, it seemed to be a calm day. "What does the End of Ends look like?"

"I don't know what it is like," confessed Victoria. "I've never been there, but I have read descriptions of the place. They were confusing at the best and headache-inducing at the worst. I can't even get a grasp of what it looks like because everything I have read about it is full of contradictions. But whatever it looks like, it will always look different to me," sighed Victoria. "I remember what objects used to look like before I got these eyes, and they are completely different. Everything lost its colour, and is now made out of concepts, ideas... It's not an easy thing to explain."

Eginnig also provided its own answer, this one far more precise.

"My lady, the End of Ends is where all the rules and laws of the word break down. It should not exist, but it still does, and because of its contradictory nature, it is the greatest Indescribable known to me and the other books. Describing it would be like describing insanity: unless one has experienced it, they have no idea what it is. So I suggest that you wait and see, my lady."