Like Aunt, Like Niece (Minamoto Thunder + megan.galarowicz.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte plays with her hands and looks down. Then up at her aunt. "Am I going to school here or do I just get hang out all day?" She asked and went to sit down on the floor.

Angela reached around to her back to relieve a dull pain that seems to come and go. After she relaxed herself, she answered her niece. "I'll give you a choice between Public School and Private School. You have till tomorrow night to decide. So think about it." She finished off her tea before laying down, as if she was about to take a nap.

Charlotte went out and came back at 7pm that night with a guy and a beer in her hand

"Really now..." Angela was extremely agitated when she saw that Charlotte came home with a guy and out drinking for the second time. "I am so pissed off at you right now...I talked to you THIS morning and you still go out drinking and slutting it up." She immediately turned to the guy that her niece had brought home. Because she was uncomfortable with him, she quickly got protective over her unborn offspring and held her stomach in a fairly protective matter. "And whoever you are...Get out of my house." She turned to Charlotte once more. "If you even dare go out tomorrow...Juvenile Hall is probably the best option for you." She said sternly.

She looks down. After the guy leaves she says "please don't call your sister if she found out about the drinking she she would make me go to a house to get off of drinking then start to Juvenile Hall. I promise not to go out tomorrow. Just please don't call my mom" Charlotte told her aunt

Because she felt like the baby was getting heavy, she placed one hand underneath her stomach to keep it from causing her to tip over and even relieve the strains that it was putting on her back. "If you break your promise, I'm calling your Mom...This is your last chance. Use it wisely..." She said coldly. "I already have enough on my plate besides you and my little one...So please, enough with being a party animal." Angela then slowly walked upstairs and went into her room quietly.

Charlotte has never seen her aunt that mad. She know if she did break her promise her aunt would call her mom and she know her mom would be yound pissed because she was sent her as punishment for everything she done and she was told not to be an ass with her aunt unless she wants to go though hell when she gets back or when her mom came to see the little baby girl. She decide she would go to puplic school and be good and help her aunt out. Maybe misbehave ever now and then but be there for the reasons her parents send her there for. She promise to talk to her aunt tomorrow morning

When she got into her room, Angela left the door slightly cracked. After a quick shower to cool herself off, she put on her Pajamas and got ready for bed. As she sat down on her bed, she looked towards the door, wondering if Charlotte would enter the room. If so, maybe they could talk before she goes to sleep. But it wasn't like she had work the next day. Sunday was probably her most relaxing day too, usually speaking. What she wanted at the moment was for her niece to clean up her act. She then mused with the baby as she slipped into her blanket. "Mommy's having a hard time. Without Daddy around, its going to be difficult...Isn't it sweetie?"

Charlotte just went to her room for the night and went to sleep since she really hasn't slept since she got there.

The next morning, Angela woke up screaming due to having a most likely horrid nightmare. Whatever it was about, it did scare her greatly. Tears reached her eyes fairly quickly. After a full minute of screaming, she tried to keep herself from crying. Whatever the nightmare was about, she was glad that it was over...

Charlotte wakes up to her aunt screaming and goes to her aunts from. She goes into the room. "Aunt Angela are you okay? I heard you screaming" Charlotte told her

Angela started feeling around her belly, worried about the baby. When she felt kicking, she breathed a sigh of relief before relaxing. When she looked over to her niece, she sighed. "Sorry if I woke you up. I had another horrible dream." Angela looked distraught as she began holding her belly. If there was anything she feared right now, it'd be having a miscarriage.

She looks at her aunt. "Do you need to talk about it?" Charlotte asks. She's trying to make up for what she did the past two days she has been with her aunt

Angela didn't know if she wanted to vent to her Niece, seeing how horrible she was for the first two days. However, it wouldn't harm her or the baby to tell Charlotte how she was feeling. "Just...I'm scared of losing my baby. You know how much she means to me, don't you?"

"Yeah, mom told me. And she also said if you lose her because of me she is going to make my life a living hell" she looked down before she said more "also Aunt Angela I am sorry how I acted the past two days. I'll listen to you and won't go out without asking you first. I can't promise I'm not going to stay out of trouble all together cuz it won't happen but I will do my best not to. I also decide to go to public school" she took a couple deep breaths before saying "I do love you and my new unborn cousin" Charlotte told her aunt then lend in for a hug

Angela accepted the hug, partially as an apology as well. She did hope that Charlotte would continue to behave herself during her stay. If anything, she hoped that her niece would bond with her daughter, while she is still within the womb and after she is born. It saddened her to know that her daughter only recognized her voice and not her Father who is now no longer alive. If Angela is around Charlotte enough, her daughter will recognize her voice. She then invited her Niece to sit down with her in bed. "If you'd like, you can listen to the baby." she offered, resting her hand on her belly as she stretched out her legs.

Charlotte listen to her unborn baby cousin. She is happy that her aunt is starting to trust her. Then she sees a text come in on her phone. Its from her mom which says 'I hope you are being good and not getting into much if any trouble Charlotte Kimberly. Please hand over your phone to your aunt please.' Charlotte has a hard time handing it over because what her mom is telling her aunt is that if she isn't behaving that her aunt can call Charlotte her middle name along or along with her first because she hates it and will listen because she doesn't want it to happen again' but finally Char gives her aunt her phone

When Charlotte showed her the text, Angela picked up her own phone to give her sister a call. As her niece leaned in to listen to her baby's heartbeats, she smiled before stroking Charlotte's Hair. She then waited for her sister to pick up the phone as she called.

Charlotte likes listening to the sounds and wish it was her own little sister. She likes having little kids around. Then she starts to think of her two little sisters and how much she misses them. But she smiles because she is happy.

Because it went straight to voicemail, Angela decided that she'd call back later. She took note that her Niece was happy. "I'll call your Mom later...Is there anything you want to eat? I can cook for us." She placed one hand on her Niece's arm while resting the other on her stomach. What was she craving at the moment, she wondered. Not to mention everything either tasted 1000x Better or 1000x Nastier. Of course, she limited on Seafood due to Mercury and the fact that it was harmful to her and her baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.