Like Aunt, Like Niece (Minamoto Thunder + megan.galarowicz.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte went super quite at her moms name and stopped listening to the little baby.

"No need to fret. I'll talk to her later." She set the phone down and decided to call back later. When Charlotte let go of her, she sat up, put her slippers on and put on her robe before going into the bathroom to brush her teeth. That was one of many things she fret over; dental hygiene.

Charlotte walked over and lended in the door way "why are you calling mom?" She asked omost in tears

"She texted me last night to see how I'm doing. That's all. I'm not gonna tell her that you went out drinking. Besides, wouldn't you want to check up on your younger sister if her boyfriend or husband died and she was pregnant?" She set her toothbrush down before grabbing a towel to wipe off her hands. Of course that was also a very awkward question because her other two nieces were still fairly young.

"Aunt Angela, I'm scared to go to school and what people will think of me" Charlotte confused

"Well, if you're that shy, I can let you take school online." She responded. "I know it's not easy being the new kid, but you'll get used to it." She then started tying her hair into a ponytail and because it was fairly long she let it rest on the side so it doesn't start bothering her back. "Now c'mon, let's head downstairs." She wrapped her arm around her niece's shoulder. "Mind helping me down the stairs?"

"Sure". She said and helped her downstairs. " I can't take online classes because I won't do it. I will go party or something. Mom and dad already tried online. I wouldn't mind trying again but I ment what I said. I want to be good and do my best to stay out of troubl . I'll be fine at school if not I'll text you" she told her aunt.

"Well, I'm not expecting you to be on the honor roll or anything." Angela's expectations in Academics wasn't that high. She didn't want to put too much stress on the shoulders of her niece. "As long as you do your homework, stay out of trouble and maintain your grades, it's okay." After Charlotte helped her down the stairs, Angela walked with her into the kitchen and wondered what to eat, still unsure on what she was craving.

"Out of trouble meaning?" She asked her aunt messing with her hands

"I staying out late, not bringing guys home and me not getting phone calls from your school." She responded while feeling around her stomach because she started feeling kicks. When she let go of her niece, she looked through the refrigerator, she began craving something sweet. In particular, she grabbed a few left over brownies that she made on Friday before pooring a glass of milk then walking over to the dining table. "Go ahead and help yourself." She said as she started eating.

"What do you mean phone calls from the school?" She asked

She thought in her head 'hey if she's not home when I come home with a guy and he leaves before she gets home all is good because she will never know'

After finishing her breakfast, Angela answered her niece before warning her. "Well, by phone calls from the school, I mean a phone call from your teachers, councilor or principal. Doesn't matter what you do. I get a call from anyone at your school, I won't be happy. And you will not want to see me when I'm angry." However, she decided not to tell about the tightened security on the house either. "Oh and if you dare bring anyone into this house...They get to spend the night in Jail." She warned before putting her dishes into the kitchen sink.

"Is that a challenge then? Your on" Charlotte tells her aunt

Angela shook her head and decided to be blunt, not wanting to deal with her niece's antics. "Look, I don't want to deal with any bullshit right now. I'm stressed out, I'm pregnant and I can't even fit into my pants. So please, do me a favor and try not to aggravate me."

"We will see" Charlotte said as she headed up to get ready for school

(Its Sunday Morning by the way)
Angela sighed as she got up from the Dining Room Chair and slowly walked over to the couch in the living room. While waiting for Charlotte to come back downstairs, she muses with her baby. "Charlotte's giving Mommy a hard time, isn't she, sweetie?"

(Ah, thanks for reminding me)
Five minutes later she came down

After Charlotte came down, Angela was relaxing on the couch in the living room, looking down at her stomach, holding it before smiling. "We'll be fine, right him?"

"Where do you think you're going?" Angela demanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.