Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sp00kE

chankenstein.regular.png
The following post contains suggestive information about an abusive relationship, not always consensual sex, hurt-comfort, and other themes such as gore, murder, and cannibalism.

Hello everyone who hasn't been put-off by the warning above or the tags, and has likely been drawn in by them instead! I'm Sp00kE, new to the forums here but not at all new to the idea of roleplaying or character development. Recently I've gotten into the story of Killing Stalking, which actually introduced me into the appeal of a relationship such as Sangwoo/Yoonbum (for those of you that haven't read KS, that means an unhealthy and abusive partnership), and I've begun to crave something along the lines of an entirely twisted pairing.

Since I'm the type of person that likes to plan out and build a world on my own at first, just to get an idea of what I could write as a scenario for a new character, I've come up with a pretty specific idea as to what I want for this type of roleplay. Be warned if you've stayed this long; the plot has a role already set in mind for your character.

My character, Tesshin (aka. T) is a newly convicted cannibal that has not only butchered and devoured the bodies of his parents, but also the majority of the family-filled neighborhood that he used to live in before he was caught. The roleplay begins with T arriving at the mental institution in order to be assessed by his doctor and put away from the eye of the public so that he isn't a threat, nor a media scandal to be used against the remaining family members he has - an aunt, who agreed to submit him to the asylum with special conditions, and an uncle that is absolutely out of his life. It's love at first sight for the doctor, who is blind to the way that T's mouth waters with hunger whenever they get close, or takes notice of the distinct lack of anything but primal emotion combined with a frightening amount of intelligence in T's eyes. He wants to cure T, to make sure that he can be happy and somewhat healthy, but he begins to take notice of the other staff members and how they always seem to get close to T - too close. They feed him, usually a pair of nurses have to bathe him, they chemically induce temporary blindness in order to make him more docile which requires a team to hold him down and inject him with the medication. It drives the doctor mad, and when they're alone he takes advantage of T's muzzle-induced silence to treat him however the doctor pleases, but it isn't enough.
He hates that the other staff members are anywhere near his favorite, and believes that he is special in the eyes of the cannibal. The stakes are getting too high when the doctor is nearly caught balls-deep inside of T, who is in a helpless position since he's almost always in a straight jacket and muzzle, and finally he decides to take T out of the asylum and the country. A large part of the roleplay will involve the doctor struggling to deal with T's violent behavior whenever the cannibal gets increasingly hungry, and the doctor has to stop him via one way or another from going off to kill his next meal...as well as prevent himself from becoming T's next feast.

EDIT: With some consideration, I have also thought about a police officer of wherever the doctor and T settle down after the escape coming around a lot whenever the doctor is out - likely grocery shopping for himself, or doing something of vital importance - and the officer believes that T is simply an abused housewife in need of help. The officer slowly begins to admire T from afar, and perhaps a sick romantic triangle in which the officer gets a rush off of being T's hero comes into play?

Still interested? Wonderful! Please send me a message and we'll talk!

Last edited:
Bump, my lovelies~ I'm still dying to find someone to get my blood pumping, my heart pounding, and my knees weak with the thrill of a good roleplay~!

Status
Not open for further replies.