Lewi & Winterwings

Nathan nodded and sighed. "I'm sorry to hear that", he said.

"Not your fault Nathan." she spoke. She stretched trying to wake up.

Nathan stood up. "Maybe we should get going. Or whatever, I don't know", he said.

"We could head to the next town over that would at least buy us a little time."

"And why would they be after me?" He asked and sounded a bit irritated.

Kieara frowned. "Because I helped you....they will probably try to use you against me next...." She spoke not sure why he was so angry with her.

"Because you helped me? No, I helped you, have you forgotten?" He said still sounding irritated. "I was the one who saved you from... Oh, no, now I remember. I saved myself from that vampire hunter, who's just like you, because you're one of them", he said and bit his lip.

It wasn't the fact that he'd come back and saved her, but them seeing her try to stand up for him had been enough for them to see there was a connection and try to hunt him out. She frowned feeling hurt as he spoke. "Well yes, but that wasn't what I meant...." She said then when he said she was one of them she got up without a word and started off the opposite direction.

Nathan sighed. He knew he didn't need her. He could kill her on the spot, if he wanted to. He could leave and start over where ever he wanted. He looked at her, unsure whether he was going to stay or go after her.

He was giving her very mixed signals. She didn't know what to do. She stalked off on her own.

Nathan followed her quietly from quite a far distance, so he made sure she wouldn't see him.

She went along not sure what to make of Nathan anymore. She soon stopped though by a cave and began to grabs sticks and such to build a fire.

Nathan was surprised that she would actually walk off without him. She needed him, he thought to himself. He almost got mad at her for not realizing that she needed him. He sat in a tree watching her.

It wasn't that Kieara didn't know she needed him, it was the fact that he didn't appear to want her around.

((Is Kieara going to do anything special or can we fast forward a bit, maybe?))

Nathan looked at her from above, he was going to teach her a lesson.

((you can fast forward.))

Kieara wasn't aware of what lesson this was.

Soon it was getting dark and Nathan had made sure to make his way back to where Kieara had settled down for the night as he was somewhere else at the moment.

Kieara was in a very light sleep. She couldn't afford to sleep very deeply or she'd be caught.