Lewi and rubysapphire193

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Get away! Get away! They're gonna eat me!" She screamed trying to get to water. IT splashed on her and her tail fin returned.

"What? We're not going to eat you. We're just- woah!!" Jake jumped back in shock along with Alena. Alena's eyes grew wide as her tail retuned. She was hoping she was imagining it before but now she couldn't explain it.

Kieara winced and grabbed her side as she felt the salt water pour into her wound.

"We got to get her out of the water." Jake said, knowing the salt water was burning her wound.
Alena and Jake hurried over to her and started to lift her out of the water.

Kieara started thrashing. "What are you doing to me!? Where are you taking me!? What is that THING!?"

"Calm down! We're just getting you out of the water." Jake exclaimed while trying to keep a hold of her.
They safely put her on the dry land and Jake began to open the first aid.
Alena stared at Kieara in disbelief. She couldn't believe she was actually staring at a mermaid. "Are you a-" "Alena! Get me the gauze!" Jake interrupted as he began checking out the wound. Alena did as he told her.

Kieara lay still shivering and scared. She was terrified of these people. Tears dripped from her eyes in fear and she was cold, very cold. She lay still for them though. They weren't going to let her go anyway.

Alena saw the fear in her face and thought she must be terrified if she was what she thought she was. "It's ok. We're not going to hurt you. We're helping you." Alena assured, wanting her to trust them. "The cuts pretty deep. I'll have to sew it up." Jake said. Apart from being a help on the ranch, he was studying to be a physician.

Kieara started to calm down a little bit. These humans hadn't killed her yet. She looked to Jake and was instantly drawn in. Something about him interested her. "O-okay...." She murmured. "S-sew?"

Jake nodded. "we have to close the wound. Otherwise it'll get majorly infected." He said, rubbing blood off her hands.

Kieara lay still gripping the sand in her fists. She was so nervous and didn't know what to do. As she dried though, the legs came back and she was naked again and it only seemed to further her panic.

Jake saw the tail transform into legs, but quickly turned away when he realized she was naked. "Woah!" He quickly looked away. Alena quickly took a blanket from the bag she brought and placed it over Kiearas lower half.

Kieara spoke. "What are you doing? Is that a net? It's a strange net isn't it?" She asked eyeing the blanket. She had a seemingly irrational fear of nets.

"Oh! No. It's a blanket. See?" Alena held the blanket out for her to touch.

Kieara looked at it and touched it. Once content it wasn't going to harm her she fell silent.

"See? Soft." Alena said and placed it gently on her. "We shouldn't do this here. It can cause an infection out in the open like this." Jake said.
"Should we take her home?" Alena asked. "Im afraid so." Jake sighed.

Kieara frowned. "H-home? I wanna go home. Back to atlantis..."

Jake stared in shock. "Did you say Atlantis?"

Jake stares in shock while Alena was speechless. She or he had nevertheless a mermaid before since they were suppose to be a myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.