Lewi and rubysapphire193

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What did you do?!" Alena yelled, freaking out with her.

"I don't know!" She screamed back freaked out. "What are they!?"

Alena tried to talk as her body tenses up and freaked out."Legs! Those are legs!"

((lolz I find this funny XD))

"What do I do with them!? Where's my tail!?"

(I know. Im trying not to crack up.)

"How should I know?! You're the one with the...the....thing!"

((lol same!))

"What thing!?" she was beginning ot pale from blood loss.

"Y-you're.. Y-you're....never mind!" She took the jacket and began to put pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding.

Finally the bleeding stoved and the girl calmed a little. She still didn't speak though out of fear of humans.

"There. It finally stopped." Alena then took the jacket and tied it around Kiearas waist to tie it tight. "This will hurt a bit." She warned before tying it tight on the wound.

She winced. It still left her lower half naked but she wasn't aware legs weren't supposed to be.

"Ok. Im going to go get help ok?" Alena said to Kieara, standing up.

She nodded reluctantly. She debated getting back to the water but didn't know how to use these legs.

"Just stay here. I'll be back." Alena said and started to make her way up the cliff. She looked back at Kieara before taking off toward her house which was about a mile away.

Kieara stayed still as asked. She dreaded the burning in her side.

"Jake! Jake!" Alena yelled as she ran towards the ranch. An older teenager was working on an old truck when he looked up at Alena's call. Alena ran until she saw him at the truck. "Jake!"
"Whats wrong?" He asked with concern. "There's someone.....hurt by the cliff....." She said while catching her breath. "What?!" Jake gasped. "We have to help her!" Alena exclaimed. Jake soon got a determined look on his face. "Tackle Cobalt. I'll get the first aid." He said and took off to the house while Alena went to tackle his horse.

Kieara tried to stand up on her feet but only wobbled and fell back to the ground. What were these damnable things?!

Alena and Jake were soon riding their horses, Cobalt and Daisy to where Kieara was. "Just over that hill!" Alena yelled, pointing to it. Both stopped their horses at the cliff edge and started heading down the cliff to the beach. "Hey!" Alena yelled, ahead of Jake.

Kieara looked up and saw the huge horses. To her they looked like some sort of human monster. She began to scream and claw for the ocean.

"Oh no." Alena sighed. "What is she doing?" jake asked, finding her behavior odd. "She's trying to get away cause she's scared." Jake rationalized in his head that it must be from whatever hurt her. "It's ok. It's ok. I brought help." Alena said as she approached.

Status
Not open for further replies.