1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hiya! Name's Ein and I'd like to get right to the point and say I'm looking for a partner interested in a relatively niche genre/plot based on the Ace Combat series of games. For any fans out there, I'm mostly familiar with 6 and infinity, but have watched gameplay/done some lore research on zero/4/5. And yes, my AC 7 hype has driven me to type this all up.

Currently the plot is a little thin but I wanted to do a conflict on a world where much of the land is considered impassible by land and air travel is the new norm. In this world nations and factions vie for control of the skies and the valuable patches of resources on the ground below. Our characters could be part of a two-person(or more if you want to play a large cast of NPCs, I don't mind) squadron belonging to a nation taking part in one of said conflicts.

Things to keep in mind:
- I prefer to hit at least 3 paragraphs on non-dialogue heavy posts.
- I'd like to put out one, maaaaaaaaaybe two posts a week (don't hold me to this I won't bite).
- The pace may be slow, but ooc is important to stay on the same page. I'd prefer to keep up with partners on discord as its the most accessible form of ooc for me outside of texting.
- I'd like for my partners to have a thorough grasp of how to do the English.
- As far as romance goes I'm open to m/f and f//. If you're into unrequited m// I can give it shot with convincing. That being said, romance is never the focus for me personally, and should develop on its own as we progress. This can be in red star if you'd like.
- This will potentially call for a good deal of world-building that I could do by myself, but I appreciate working with a partner to make a world that works for both our RPing needs. So don't forget your thinking cap.
- I prefer to use relatively realistic-looking digital art for FCs and would ask the same of my partner.
- If you're interested, shoot me a PM and we can go from there. Cheers!

Still looking for a wingman! I promise I do not bite!