Let's go on an adventure!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in the Witch/Human Pairing if that is still open.

• Love
Reactions: Seihou Wukong
Clean up the thread a bit and added some more things! Of course, I'm still searching!

edddb4c194ca7693941e55489792b4ff.gif

I'm fairly new to this website and I'm not really sure how all this works but you seem like an awesome person and I'd love to roleplay with you... ever, I guess?
Do I need to explain anything about how I roleplay??? I'm not sure how this works yet????

• Love
I'm fairly new to this website and I'm not really sure how all this works but you seem like an awesome person and I'd love to roleplay with you... ever, I guess?
Do I need to explain anything about how I roleplay??? I'm not sure how this works yet????

Welcome to Iwaku!!

We can roleplay and stuff if you want. And if you can tell me a little more about yourself and how you roleplay, that's cool too!

• Love
Reactions: Whalerex
Welcome to Iwaku!!

We can roleplay and stuff if you want. And if you can tell me a little more about yourself and how you roleplay, that's cool too!
Coolio! Ummmm... I guess I'm very odd...? And gay trash but that's not important ^^'
I try to write as much as possible, I find it's easier to write a paragraph or two when the other person is also, so it works out here I guess! I tend to repeat descriptive words but I'm working on it. I think I'm a pretty meh writer but other people disagree but *shrug*
I guess that's enough stuff to tell you

• Love
Heyy im interested here if your interested as well PM please really looking for someone else to RP with

I'm interested in Pucca, if that's open.
Send me a PM and we can talk more!

Coolio! Ummmm... I guess I'm very odd...? And gay trash but that's not important ^^'
I try to write as much as possible, I find it's easier to write a paragraph or two when the other person is also, so it works out here I guess! I tend to repeat descriptive words but I'm working on it. I think I'm a pretty meh writer but other people disagree but *shrug*
I guess that's enough stuff to tell you
Okay, cool! What are you interested in role-playing then?

Send me a PM and we can talk more!

Okay, cool! What are you interested in role-playing then?
Basically anything/human ^^'
Spirit/Human
Witch/Human
Werewolf/Human
Angel/Human
Superhero/Superhero
Nymph/Human
Assassin/Target
Pirate/Fortuneteller
... is that what you meant by "what are you interested in role-playing"?

• Love
Basically anything/human ^^'
Spirit/Human
Witch/Human
Werewolf/Human
Angel/Human
Superhero/Superhero
Nymph/Human
Assassin/Target
Pirate/Fortuneteller
... is that what you meant by "what are you interested in role-playing"?
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant!

I kinda want to do a Superhero x Superhero thing, but really it's your call on what you want to do!

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant!

I kinda want to do a Superhero x Superhero thing, but really it's your call on what you want to do!
That sounds good! I'll have to make a herooooo.... it won't be to hard. I'm at school but I'll make the character next period... do you want me to message you or something when I make the character?

• Love
ah hello! im quiet new on this site but i would love tto roleplay something with you. the only problem is that im going on spring break and we leave later today so im no sure how able I will be to do such a thing today. i do want to try a selcouth topic, but a the moment i only have a single character posted. you can check him out and tell me if he's okay, also you may decide the topic, im fine with anything ^^ have a tristful day

• Love
That sounds good! I'll have to make a herooooo.... it won't be to hard. I'm at school but I'll make the character next period... do you want me to message you or something when I make the character?
That's fine! I'm at school too TuT If you can message me, that would be great!

ah hello! im quiet new on this site but i would love tto roleplay something with you. the only problem is that im going on spring break and we leave later today so im no sure how able I will be to do such a thing today. i do want to try a selcouth topic, but a the moment i only have a single character posted. you can check him out and tell me if he's okay, also you may decide the topic, im fine with anything ^^ have a tristful day
I'll check your character out, and it's okay if you leave, I'm very patient. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: arcadian.gael
Status
Not open for further replies.