Let's go on an adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seihou Wukong

Hello! I am Seihou and I am looking for partners to roleplay with!

Before going on, here's some things I want to mention!
I try to run away from life, which is why I attempt to RP as much as possible OTL
45df45b3a6068f5f92b6f183aa0d4fb1.gif

*I am a student, still in highschool. During the mornings on weekdays, I will be busy because obviously I'm at school. I also have a part time job and might need to reply a bit slower, but I'd let you know before hand!
*I am female. I can play males, but I am questionable if you are seeking someone to play a love interest. (My boys are my treasures D': ) I can play multiple characters, though I'm not sure of my skills @-@
*I love romance, so let there be romance! I cannot do anything outside of straight though. Sorry. >~<
*Grammar and spelling isn't a big deal, so long as I can read/understand. I would prefer if you give me two paragraphs to work with, or whatever fits with what we're doing in the RP
*I can do roleplays in PMs or through Skype, because it's the easiest way to get a hold of me. I have no problem doing threads as well, though it's not my usual go-to way.
*I only do OC's, with the exception of a few canon characters... (Talk to me about that)
*I like making friends! You can talk to me about anything outside of the roleplay. But if you're the quiet type, that's cool too. :D

tumblr_inline_ms1r1fOPZk1qz4rgp.gif

9e217e54387a47c47f13ea3e5ae05ded8b477a02.GIF

Stuff I'd Like to RP:

-K Project, Project K, "K" (That anime with the 13 episodes and the whole clans and kings and swords and Silver king. If we play this, I would love you forever TuT)
-Adventure Time
-Teen Titans (Talk to me about this)
-TMNT (2012)
-Zankyou no Terror
-Steven Universe (We have to talk first)
-Samurai Champloo
-Samurai Jack
-Pucca

-Kingdom Hearts
-Legend of Zelda
-Undertale (Maybe female Frisk x Asriel? Talk to me about any other pairings, I can do them most likely if they're within reason!)
-The Last of Us
-The Walking Dead
-Beyond: Two Souls

-Anything with ZOMBIES
-Grave of the Fireflies
-Any sort of dystopian world! (Just talk to me about it!)
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Hamlet (Now THIS I can pull off)
-Garden of Words-type of Romance RP
-Anything slice-of-life/romance is awesome!
-Superheroes/Villains (DC Comics is a thing I can do :3)
- Disney
- Studio Ghibli
-Frankenstein (Talk to me for plot)

anime-anime-boys-anime-gif-anime-girls-Favim.com-2506570.gif

Pairings:

-Spirit/Human
-Witch/Human
-Werewolf/Human
-Angel/Human
-Superhero/Superhero
-Monarchs
-Greek Gods/Goddesses
-Any God/Goddesses
-Nymph/Human
-Assassin/Target
-Student/Student
-Pirate/Fortuneteller (Voodoo Witch Doctor?)

-PUCCA
-Frankenstein (the book by Mary Shelly)
-Greek God/Goddess pairing

Jack-gif-pirates-of-the-caribbean-35731835-500-194.gif

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS ARE WELCOMED!!!
PM me if you're interested!!

Last edited by a moderator:
To poke this thread, here's one of my favorite jokes:

What do you get when you cross an agnostic, a dyslexic, and an insomniac?

Someone who stays up all night wondering if there is a dog.

Hello there! I am very interested in the Assassin x Target pairing as well as the Student x Student pairing :)

Oh, and since everyone's celebrating New Year's Day here on where I'm currently at... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Love
Reactions: Seihou Wukong
Hello there! I am very interested in the Assassin x Target pairing as well as the Student x Student pairing :)

Oh, and since everyone's celebrating New Year's Day here on where I'm currently at... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello, and Happy New Year to you too! (I'm still on New Year's eve TuT)

Send me a PM and we can talk about our options! :D

• Love
Reactions: Sadicoatl
I like you already. I do need to ask something, though. Two things, actually.

First off, can you handle numbers?
And secondly, are you interested in over-ambitiously huge plots? (I mean, I can probably guess the answer to this one from your listed interests, but I figure it's polite to ask.)

• Love
I like you already. I do need to ask something, though. Two things, actually.

First off, can you handle numbers?
And secondly, are you interested in over-ambitiously huge plots? (I mean, I can probably guess the answer to this one from your listed interests, but I figure it's polite to ask.)
Hello!

And I guess I'm good with numbers? Don't really know the context of this thouh do not really sure O3O

And yeah, I think TuT

Hello! I am Seihou and I am looking for partners to roleplay with!

Before going on, here's some things I want to mention!
I try to run away from life, which is why I attempt to RP as much as possible OTL
45df45b3a6068f5f92b6f183aa0d4fb1.gif

*I am a student, still in highschool. During the mornings on weekdays, I will be busy because obviously I'm at school. I also have a part time job and might need to reply a bit slower, but I'd let you know before hand!
*I am female. I can play males, but I am questionable if you are seeking someone to play a love interest. (My boys are my treasures D': ) I can play multiple characters, though I'm not sure of my skills @-@
*I love romance, so let there be romance! I cannot do anything outside of straight though. Sorry. >~<
*Grammar and spelling isn't a big deal, so long as I can read/understand. I would prefer if you give me two paragraphs to work with, or whatever fits with what we're doing in the RP
*I can do roleplays in PMs or through Skype, because it's the easiest way to get a hold of me TuT
*I only do OC's, with the exception of a few characters... (Talk to me about that)
*I like making friends! You can talk to me about anything outside of the roleplay. But if you're the quiet type, that's cool too. :D

tumblr_inline_ms1r1fOPZk1qz4rgp.gif

9e217e54387a47c47f13ea3e5ae05ded8b477a02.GIF

Stuff I could do:

-Kingdom Hearts
-Legend of Zelda
-Adventure Time
-K Project, Project K, "K" (That anime with the 13 episodes and the whole clans and kings and swords and Silver king. If we play this, I would love you forever TuT)
-Teen Titans(If possible, maybe with Beast Boy as your character?)
-Grave of The Fireflies
-Anything with ZOMBIES
-Any sort of dystopian world! (Just talk to me about it!)
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Zankyou no Terror
-Undertale (Maybe female Frisk x Asriel?)
-Hamlet (Now THIS I can pull off)
-Garden of Words-type of Romance RP
Anything slice-of-life/romance is awesome!
-Superheroes/Villains (DC Comics is a thing I can do :3)
-More to come!

anime-anime-boys-anime-gif-anime-girls-Favim.com-2506570.gif

Pairings:

-Spirit/Human
-Witch/Human
-Werewolf/Human
-Angel/Human
-Fallen Angel/Human
-Superhero/Superhero
-Monarchs
-Greek Gods/Goddesses
-Element/Element (I'm a sucker for anything that involves natural stuff)
-Nymph/Human
-Water Spirit/Human
-Assassin/Target
-Student/Student
-Pirate/Pirate
-Pirate/Prisoner
-Pirate/Fortuneteller (Witch doctor)
-

Jack-gif-pirates-of-the-caribbean-35731835-500-194.gif

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS ARE WELCOMED!!!
PM me if you're interested!!
Hi! It's new...I would like to rp with you.....I can rp at an advance level because I do it all time but never heard of this site til now....What does pm mean?

• Love
Hi! It's new...I would like to rp with you.....I can rp at an advance level because I do it all time but never heard of this site til now....What does pm mean?
Hello! Welcome to Iwaku :D

That's cool! Also, PMs mean private messages, aka the Conversations feature thing TuT

Looking again! I'm really in the mood for some Teen Titans though ;-;

I'm in the mood for a Pucca roleplay!! PM me if interested!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.